• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigokuraku - Insomniac Paradise (New pages)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azontr

He/Him
Last edited:
You forgot about Illusion Creation

Will you be editing Gabimaru's page first? Will Tao be added to Shugen and Mu Dan, or will it be fixed later? If there is a Tao page, then the elemental attributes currently on the page should be deleted.

Gabimaru's page Look good. Except for Tao Page, until you add Illusion Creation and Noted, specific abilities that only certain characters have and can use, I still don't agree with it.

Gabimaru's page Look good. Except for Tao Page, until you add Illusion Creation and Noted, specific abilities that only certain characters have and can use, I still don't agree with it.
...I...

Dude, the page is separated into proficiency levels for a reason. Yall keep asking me for stuff that's already there and it's getting insanely annoying.

Illusions are added.

I'm sorry if I'm being aggressive but these constant suggestions even now are incredibly tiring.

The 48 hour grace period starting from when this was posted still has to play out. But you definitely have the agreement needed

When it was posted, if it was the latter it would take ages to apply a crt.
I assumed it was the latter in case there was contention

because if the staff agreements were given like 47 hours after the CRT was made, that'd give only an hour for any other opinions before it'd get officially accepted.

Though if that's what's accepted, then that's cool

Not knowledgable on the verse, but based on the scans, I agree with almost everything, tbh. Though I gotta say, why is it exactly type 1 concept manip? Looking through the scans, this seems mostly like a type 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back