• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second22

They/Them
Thread for discussing the Jigokuraku manga

images

I've been wondering, is it safe to say that peak Gabimaru with his regen can heal like Tensen? Like healing his entire upper body and things like that. I know Sagiri boosted his regen at the end but I'm curious if he would have been able to do that on his own if the flower tan hadn't thrown off his balance.

It is necessary to have clear context. Even though Gabimaru may have a Flower Tao-like recovery, he has far less Tao compared to Tensens, and the volume of Tao affects the recovery process. Moreover, Tensens have been trained in the art of immortality for hundreds of years, which enables them to recover in the way we see. Therefore, I do not think Gabimaru will be able to recover like the Tensens.

It is necessary to have clear context. Even though Gabimaru may have a Flower Tao-like recovery, he has far less Tao compared to Tensens, and the volume of Tao affects the recovery process. Moreover, Tensens have been trained in the art of immortality for hundreds of years, which enables them to recover in the way we see. Therefore, I do not think Gabimaru will be able to recover like the Tensens.
I only ask because Gabimaru specifically asks if his regeneration will be like Tensen's if he achieves Arborification and I don't think the answer was no. I wouldn't really use the experience as an excuse tbh. Gabimaru was compared to Tensen shortly after using Tao for the first time. He's not comparable to Rein though.

We should reallywork out a Tensen scaling chain

Cause obviously the aren't all the same strength

The strongest are easy but the ones in between are hard

Ran is obviously the strongest of them all

Gui Fa also might be up there but it's unknown since he never fought someone

He was just portrayed as one of the strongest

So here's my ranking

Zhu Jin >=< Fa Siblings < Mu Dan <? Gui Fa < Ran

We really just need to work out who is weaker between Zhu Jin and the Fa Siblings

Gui Fa didn't fight anyone, so it's difficult to say how much strength he/she really had.

It's really difficult to determine who is stronger than whom just by looking at their strength because it also depends on the Tao of winning or losing and the opponents that each of them has encountered.

Gui Fa didn't fight anyone, so it's difficult to say how much strength he/she really had.

It's really difficult to determine who is stronger than whom just by looking at their strength because it also depends on the Tao of winning or losing and the opponents that each of them has encountered.
The Tao just affects if they can hurt them

How they fared against them in combat CAN be measured

For example Zhu Jin is basically dead equal with a full power Taoless Gabimaru before he transforms, while when he faught Shion and the other guy I forgot the name of he was basically demolishing them

Gabis fire vaped a human in the latest chapter, thats around building level going by the common feat reference page.

Nvm, thats 9-A

I don't think flower Tao is actually a thing

It's just the result of that dude splicing human and plant and the bodies that resulted from it's physical properties that can be enhanced with Tao
So I think that way, but I also think that Tao users and Tensen should be separated. Maybe changing Flower Tao to be an ability of Tensen would be better?

Back