• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning other Minor CRT: Wanxiang AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is pretty minor so I'll keep it short. So, Ji Ning in his second key is currently "High 6-C, higher with Primaltwin" via being far superior to his old self.

Problem here is that the base value of the scaling chain doesn't change so he's either 6-C or High 6-C like before, he just scales higher above in either chain.

So, the second key tiering should just be "At least 6-C, likely High 6-C, higher with Primaltwin".

Agree: Rikimarox2, Elizhaa, Zaratthustra, XDragnoir

Disagree:

Neutral:

@Zaratthustra @XDragnoir @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @Rikimarox2

Input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah, this makes sense. I agree with it. It's not controversial at all, so I'm pretty sure a few agreements will be enough.

Also this opens the door for another match in top 5 strongest C:

Last edited:
This should work. I think if we got the last member of the supporting list (Damage) to accepted you can apply it without more input. Likely with mine post should be enough.

Well, seeing as this is a very minor change and 2 staff and 2 non-staff supporters agree, I'll apply it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back