• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning CRT: Empyrean God key addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
After months of seclusion, I break through to the barely active realm.

But yeah, what it says on the tin basically. Here's the sandbox. For those who wish to see the minutia of the changes;

Solar System level (Upon merging 17 of his 2nd tier Jindan clones into himself to become a 1st tier True Immortal, JI Ning's personal power has reached the level of an elite Daofather, on par with the likes of Daoist Threelives, who can [[User_blog:planck69/Major_World_Destruction_(Desolate_Era)|destroy entire major worlds with his single attacks]]. Unfathomably superior to regular Empyrean Gods, who can output attacks that can reduce worlds like Earth to dust), higher with Rahu Formation (A superior formation to the Heaven Punisher that allows one to take on the characteristics of the alien Outsider Rahu. Allows one to use the power of 90,000 Celestial Immortals and eight million Loose Immortals to concentrate large amounts of natural energy within himself. Ji Ning outright surpasses the elite Daofather level of Holyflame and Threelives while using this)

Agree: Rikimarox2, Zaratthustra, Deceived, XDragnoir

DIsagree:

Neutral:

@Damage3245 @Zaratthustra @Elizhaa @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2

Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Tfw when a planet bust is 4B.

Chinamen ftw.
Toriko be like.

But back on topic after reading through everything i agree with all the new P&A additions, alongside Ji Ning's new AP as well.

Also shouldn't Ji Ning have Enhanced Duplication with Taowu Eighteen Fiendgods?

After months of seclusion, I break through to the barely active realm.

But yeah, what it says on the tin basically. Here's the sandbox. For those who wish to see the minutia of the changes;

Solar System level (Upon merging 17 of his 2nd tier Jindan clones into himself to become a 1st tier True Immortal, JI Ning's personal power has reached the level of an elite Daofather, on par with the likes of Daoist Threelives, who can [[User_blog:planck69/Major_World_Destruction_(Desolate_Era)|destroy entire major worlds with his single attacks]]. Unfathomably superior to regular Empyrean Gods, who can output attacks that can reduce worlds like Earth to dust), higher with Rahu Formation (A superior formation to the Heaven Punisher that allows one to take on the characteristics of the alien Outsider Rahu. Allows one to use the power of 90,000 Celestial Immortals and eight million Loose Immortals to concentrate large amounts of natural energy within himself. Ji Ning outright surpasses the elite Daofather level of Holyflame and Threelives while using this)

Agree:

DIsagree:

Neutral:

@Damage3245 @Zaratthustra @Elizhaa @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2

Any input would be appreciated.
I agree with everything, but it's sad that Ning will jump from H6A from 4B.

Yeah, he went through several jumps in this key. And the more haxxy parts don't come until later on.

@Planck69 btw, Ning's Wanxiang key's Dura and Striking are wrong.

Also, did you find any new speed feat or scaling for Empyrean Ning?
Oh, what's the issue with them?

Empyrean Ning is FTL in combat, reactions and attack speed but SoL in movement.

Oh, what's the issue with them?

Empyrean Ning is FTL in combat, reactions and attack speed but SoL in movement.
They're Island level even tho his AP is country, it wasn't updated after his upgrade to L6B.

Isn't he SOL only with the Ninehorn Serpent at this point?

Yo wait, i hadn't noticed that sand box, but anyway, without that technique he is like, Rel or maybe even still at sub rel.

Yo wait, i hadn't noticed that sand box, but anyway, without that technique he is like, Rel or maybe even still at sub rel.
I think so? I guess I could add it if necessary but it's fairly redundant. He covers distance with Ninehorn essentially all the time and fights at FTL in base. His attack, reaction and movement speeds are firmly in FTL range.

Last edited:
I think so? I guess I could add it if necessary but it's fairly redundant. He covers distance with Ninehorn essentially all the time and fights at FTL in base. His attack, reaction and movement speeds are firmly in FTL range.
Ehhh, fair ig.

Are truesouls things like concepts?
If not, and they are just like souls, I think it is just Low-Godly regeneration since the souls still exist.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

I think everything else seems fine.

Are truesouls things like concepts?
If not, and they are just like souls, I think it is just Low-Godly regeneration since the souls still exist.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

I think everything else seems fine.
There more or less the imprints of people within the River of Destiny. A weird sort of astral form of their fate/history based on what I can understand. Dunno if that's enough for Mid-Godly. If not then I'll just apply the changes with Low-Godly.

Also, the souls and truesouls of the others can be destroyed and the clones would still come back anyway. The main point would be one remaining.

Last edited:
They are the most fundamental part of someone's existence and are linked to the same place the Daos (abstract concepts) come from, so pretty much.
If it is the case, I think Mid-Godly seems fine. The justifications should preferably be updated to elaborate on this point because without more context, they just seem like some aspect of souls.

"As for the most supreme of major powers? Even if their truesouls were fragmented and shattered, they would still be able to maintain consciousness! A major power’s mind and consciousness would only come to a halt when the final fragments of his truesoul completely collapsed. When Ning’s original body had perished, he had experienced this process of his truesoul breaking apart and his consciousness dimming away. The reason that consciousness vanished was because its most fundamental vessel, the ‘truesoul’, had completely broken apart."

It seems more fundamental than the soul then. Is there other evidence like a text that shows truesoul is related to the Dao like you and Planck said, just in case?

It seems more fundamental than the soul then. Is there other evidence like a text that shows truesoul is related to the Dao like you and Planck said, just in case?
Not much I'm afraid. Also, am I misunderstanding something? The clones regenerate even their truesouls should they be destroyed. So wouldn't it be Mid-Godly regeneration anyway?

Not much I'm afraid. Also, am I misunderstanding something? The clones regenerate even their truesouls should they be destroyed. So wouldn't it be Mid-Godly regeneration anyway?
ehhhhh

Honestly? I always took it as creating a new clone rather than recreating the destroyed one... But there is pretty much no difference, it's like the teleportation paradox.

Directly there are none, but both of them are "abstract" rivers that exist throughout everywhere in the universe, and truesouls are harder to understand and control entirely than Heavenly Daos.

So the hierarchy/parallels are there, much more than there are to souls and truesouls being different aspects of the same thing.

Directly there are none, but both of them are "abstract" rivers that exist throughout everywhere in the universe, and truesouls are harder to understand and control entirely than Heavenly Daos.

So the hierarchy/parallels are there, much more than there are to souls and truesouls being different aspects of the same thing.
I see it is fine, then.

Done applying the changes. Will close this thread then. Anyone with questions or issues can hit me up on my wall or ask me there to reopen this.

Next time will be True and Elder God at the same time and we'll be done.....with profile 1 kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back