• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedi Masters common abilities capacities?

While viewing Composite Mickey's profile, I noticed the following:

Has the power of the Force (Regenerationn (Mid-Low, in the form of force-healing), Telekinesis, Telepathy, Force Push, Force Speed, Force Sight, Mind Trick, Precognition, Force Light, Resistance to Mind Manipulation)

Also: Lifting Strength: Class M, higher with Force amplification

Where does that come from? If there's a calculation or scaling, it should be linked on his profile.

I know it's from him being a Jedi Master, but WHICH Class M Lifting Strength of a force user or feat??

Also, what do Force Speed & Force Sight do? How does Jedi Precognition work?

I looked into this: KH3 Mickey should be superior to Twilight-Xemnas (Who's from KH2), & has "should reach Class Y with telekinesis" Lifting Strength.

@Paulo.junior.969:

So between 21,807,394.6007 kg and 62,836,065.9 kilograms? In any case, shouldn't the calculations or characters be linked in Mickey's Lifting Strength statistics?

What's Force Amplification? How potent? What multiplier? What about Force Speed?

And what is Force Sight?

How does Precognition work for Jedis/Force users?

In any case, shouldn't profiles featuring those abilities feature explanations &/or justifications as to how they work?

Also, isn't there a blog or something for force/Jedi/Sith abilities?

@WeeklyBattles: Disney Sidious? And he's a Jedi? A Jedi Master?

I feel there should be a better, more intuitively accessible resource, but I'm not sure I'm knowledgeable enough for it.

Sidious is able to use literally every force ability including every light side ability, all Force powers except for a few that were created long, long after he died are available on his profile

@WeeklyBattles: Ah. Well, it is a thorough detailing of Force Powers.... But are all of them applicable to Disney Canon?

And I'm skeptical that it would say who should be able to use those powers, how, & how potently, as well as how they could acquire them?

Hopefully something of that sort can be made.

Unfortunately, I barely know Star Wars. My best is... uhhh.... I think watching Star Wars: Rebels when it was on TV, & The Force Awakens when it was in theaters, & I barely remember those, lol.

I am NOT the user to be tasked with creating such a blog, I think.

Back