• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker (Disney, Canon) CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a CRT for Luke Skywalker the Disney, Canon Version to be exact. This CRT includes additions, justifications/explanations to abilities/resistances and new abilities/resistances to his profile.

To Start: Luke has no Justifications for any of his Existing Abilities and i want to fix that, so this includes the following things:
Secondly: i want to add New additions to his profile these include abilities/resistances (with justifications):
Lastly, he should have a new Profile Picture (This is Subjective), but I think this one looks very good:

Last edited:
(Although, I believe Telekinetic Blasts and Telekinesis should be combined on his profile since it’s essentially the same ability and serves the same purpose, but in case it doesn’t get accepted i still believe that it should have a justification)
It should, yes. The profile is outdated that's why it is separated.

You can also add Luke force choking to the mix as well.

Adding Healing: While Luke himself has never shown this ability, we know that he's read the Jedi texts and has had them and studied them for years. Rey, while being a quick leaner and a powerful Force user in her own right, had one year to study these techniques and was able to learn it, so it's more then feasible to imagine that Luke can perform this ability.
I disagree with this, because in the films Rey healing is shown as a pretty unique thing for her, and didn't have any implication that she learned it from previous texts or something.

Lastly, he should have a new Profile Picture (This is Subjective), but I think this one looks very good:
While it is a cool picture, we prefer full-body renders for profile pictures. But you can add it to a gallery on the profile if you wish.

Everything else is fine.

Actually I think Rey did learn Healing from those Jedi texts

Can’t remember where it’s mentioned tho

Honestly I feel like we could make a P&A page for general Force abilities shared by every character in the verse.

A lot of these powers are ones other Force Sensitives have and it would clean up all our Star Wars pages massively.

Other than that, I agree with the revisions.

Honestly I feel like we could make a P&A page for general Force abilities shared by every character in the verse.

A lot of these powers are ones other Force Sensitives have and it would clean up all our Star Wars pages massively.
That seems like a good idea.
Other than that, I agree with the revisions.
Okay. This can probably be applied then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back