• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedah Dohma vs Overlord Zetta

1) Jedah is just too powerful in weakened states to ever know what his max is. What was said of his max is that it would take Belial's special technique at full power to kill him.

- Belial's warning shot version of the attack ripped open a perpetual wormhole, the size of a castle, with sheer energy.

- It would take 200 pettawatts of power to create a wormhole the size of an atom and it would only last less than a trillionth of a second. Imagine the energy necessary to create an everlasting castle sized wormhole and that would still only be the warning shot. Keep in mind, this was done with pure power, no hax needed.

- Belial's power has been officially described, much like Jedah's defenses, "beyond all comprehension". There is no way to measure what is necessary to destroy Jedah's physical body

2) Even if his body was destroyed, he will essentially exist as an incorpreal mind that can still kill people. That incorpreal mind is stated to be bound by duty and is unkillable. There is no way to kill him.

3) Too many hax (at least 10), most of which have ridiculous potency just in the observable range. There are know known limitations to the hax.

I don't think it's fair to have Jedah in debates since there is no known way too kill him or no known limits to his hax. Over the course of the plot, Jedah's hax have worked on characters who are resistent to the hax. The series ended on a cliff hanger so we may never know.

That is very extreme. I know about Belial's Scalepaton, but I had no idea what power it took to replicate said feat.

My calculator can't even fit the amount of digits necessary to open a rift the size of watermelon. Not even going to think about factoring in the time elements.

Back