• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaune Arc vs Izuku Midoriya

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Izuku is in Full Cowl Jaune can likely overpower him, and Jaune's shield is durable enough to block Izuku's attacks in 100% mode. If Jaune stays on the defensive he should be able to outlast Izuku long enough to finish him.

Deku would probably play it safe, using small attacks and maybe Delaware Smash (Finger flicks) here and there, but once he sees Jaune outgunning his Full Cowl AP by a large margin (he has Atleast Large Building Level Durability so he can tank a lot but given Jaune's weapon is sharp, he can only take quite a few)...

Atleast Building Level AP vs Room Level AP

...Deku will be throwing down 100% Detroit Smash (Atleast Large Building Level AP).

Jaune may be able to block 100% DS with his shield, but then Deku will go two routes. Try and outsmart Jaune or outright bash him to neardeath.

Way I see it, they're roughly equal in intelligence (both greenhorns in combat, but has excellent tactical mindset), Deku is not going to get far with the former. The latter however, will destroy Jaune with 1,000,000% Detroit Delaware Smash.

1 million percent detroit smash
DDS.

1m percent all might punch feat
The big hole is by DDS.

Going with Deku 7/10 as he has the mindset for combat whereas Jaune has the mindset for planning.

Doesn't 100% mode also harm Izuku? Is there a limit to how much he can use it before he can no longer fight? Sorry i don't know much about him i'm just going off his profile.

Yea he can usually use about what was it 5 or 10 percent at a time but once he goes above that it has huge reprucussions.Using 100% will leave his arms broken

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea he can usually use about what was it 5 or 10 percent but once he goes above that it has huge reprucussions.Using 100% will leav his arms broke
You seem to know a lot about Izuku, so who do you think would win?

For 100%, yes. It breaks Deku's arms. But he has 2 arms and 2 legs to use for that. Also, even when broken, he was still able to use it.

Leg smash
Never skip leg day.

He was using it more than once iirc prior to the pics I posted, where he used 1m% DDS.

Thebluedash said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea he can usually use about what was it 5 or 10 percent but once he goes above that it has huge reprucussions.Using 100% will leav his arms broke
You seem to know a lot about Izuku, so who do you think would win?
Looking at their profiles it seems juane shield can take large building level attacks so i dont think izuku has a chance here seeing as his strongest attack will be blocked and once he uses it he will basically be crippled.Though he could always use his legs to attack.

Well if his Large Building attacks breaks his arm after he uses it, I gotta say Jaune.

Agreed with Blue. His one chance at getting an equal playing field puts him at too much a disadvantage. Jaune takes this imo.

SpamA
Broken left, 5% with his right.

SpamB
Using 100% with his right after a 5%.

SpamC
100% again with his right, this is with both arms broken.

SpamD
1,000,000% straight after 100% with his right arm.

So yeah. He's not out of the game after 1 or 2 100% shots. He just did 3 100% smashes here and one 1,000,000% smash, all with his right arm. 3 Large Building AP attacks, tanked with one broken arm, then his 1m attack that has yet to be calced.

Gemmysaur said:
SpamA
Broken left, 5% with his right.

SpamB
Using 100% with his right after a 5%.

SpamC
100% again with his right, this is with both arms broken.

SpamD
1,000,000% straight after 100% with his right arm.

So yeah. He's not out of the game after 1 or 2 100% shots. He just did 3 100% smashes here and one 1,000,000% smash, all with his right arm. 3 Large Building AP attacks, tanked with one broken arm, then his 1m attack that has yet to be calced.
Jaune's shield can block Large Building level attacks, plus his normal stats are higher than normal Izuku. Jaune's aura and Regenerationn should also help him even if he gets hit. I'll stick with Jaune.

Thebluedash said:
Jaune's shield can block Large Building level attacks, plus his normal stats are higher than normal Izuku. Jaune's aura and Regenerationn should also help him even if he gets hit. I'll stick with Jaune.
Jaune is Building Level Durability (due to aura) with Large Building Durability shield, he also has Building Level AP. And, iirc aura only heals minor cuts and scrapes, not Large Building attacks that will throw him back even if he blocks (the Deathstalker's attack came from above via tail which is why he didn't fly backwards; Deku will primarily attack on level ground).

Deku has Room (5%) Level AP to Atleast Large Building Level (100%) AP, plus his yet to be quantified 1 million %. He also has Atleast Large Building Level Durability.

Also, speed equal.

So no, Jaune only has base AP over 5% Deku. I still go with Deku.

I respect your decision though.

Gemmysaur said:
Thebluedash said:
Jaune is Building Level Durability (due to aura) with Large Building Durability shield, he also has Building Level AP. And, iirc aura only heals minor cuts and scrapes, not Large Building attacks that will throw him back even if he blocks (the Deathstalker's attack came from above via tail which is why he didn't fly backwards; Deku will primarily attack on level ground).
Deku has Room (5%) Level AP to Atleast Large Building Level (100%) AP, plus his yet to be quantified 1 million %. He also has Atleast Large Building Level Durability.

Also, speed equal.

So no, Jaune only has base AP over 5% Deku.
Jaune is Building level normally not really due to Aura, but I can see your other points. Still sticking with my pick though.

Thebluedash said:
Jaune is Building level normally not really due to Aura, but I can see your other points. Still sticking with my pick though.
Was it not? I thought it was because he was no longer shown to have noticable injuries when his was unlocked. Prior to that, he was cut by branch to the face.

Also, Yang was tanking getting thrown through a concrete pillar and getting punched by the big Atlas bot during the highway chase. Then she got knocked out by being flung to the train ceiling (didn't break the ceiling iirc, maybe she dented it though) when she tried fighting Neo while tired from all the happenings prior.

That's just how I remember it though.

Gemmysaur said:
Deku would probably play it safe, using small attacks and maybe Delaware Smash (Finger flicks) here and there, but once he sees Jaune outgunning his Full Cowl AP by a large margin (he has Atleast Large Building Level Durability so he can tank a lot but given Jaune's weapon is sharp, he can only take quite a few)...

...Deku will be throwing down 100% Detroit Smash (Atleast Large Building Level AP).

Jaune may be able to block 100% DS with his shield, but then Deku will go two routes. Try and outsmart Jaune or outright bash him to neardeath.

Way I see it, they're roughly equal in intelligence (both greenhorns in combat, but has excellent tactical mindset), Deku is not going to get far with the former. The latter however, will destroy Jaune with 1,000,000% Detroit Delaware Smash.

DDS.

The big hole is by DDS.

Going with Deku 7/10 as he has the mindset for combat whereas Jaune has the mindset for planning.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34065 That feat has now been calculated to only be Building level.

Thebluedash said:
Gemmysaur said:

DDS.

The big hole is by DDS.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34065 That feat has now been calculated to only be Building level.
Building level huh speaking of building level izuku isnt large building level he apparently is large building level for hitting all might but all might recieved no damage and at 100% he is as u posted only building level yea juane wins this

I'm sticking with Deku on this one. Jaune isn't much of a fighter at this point. He's a capable leader and a good strategist but in combat he himself is still very green. Deku on the otherhand is a HIGHLY tenecious brawler on top of being a resourceful stategist. all he has to do is land one 1mill% smash and Jaune goes down which he will eventually land.

Jaune, two are equal in INT (decent) and building level in nomal overrall ATK but in durability i give it to Jaune due fect he took Cinder fire ball head on and get up with no visible injury at all mean that he should heal pretty fast and make sense (have alot of aura) and that fire ball come from Cinder (who stomp Pyrrha and (maybe) Ozpin to).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back