• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba and Gogeta Crt, idk where to post this

Janemba and Gogeta are 3-B but I want to scale them to low multi or uni+. Janemba from Fusion Reborn was on par with ssj3 goku from that movie, and ssj3 goku from that movie shook the infinite afterlife and as we know the infinite afterlife is an infinite 4d construct which would put both of them at low multi or uni + since I don't know if infinite 4d makes you low multi.

Scans for that( sorry for the blurriness):

Shaking an infinite structure with his power is only High 3-A/High Universe level. It being an infinite 4-D structure wouldn't grant 2-C/Multi-Universe level, they would need to destroy two separate space-time Universes at the same time in order to get 2-C. Also, unless time is stated to be effected, the feat wouldn't be Low 2-C/Universe level+, just High 3-A.

Shaking an infinite structure with his power is only High 3-A/High Universe level. It being an infinite 4-D structure wouldn't grant 2-C/Multi-Universe level, they would need to destroy two separate space-time Universes at the same time in order to get 2-C. Also, unless time is stated to be effected, the feat wouldn't be Low 2-C/Universe level+, just High 3-A
Alright that makes sense , so you're saying at best I could scale them to high 3-A with these scans? , also let me see if I can find anymore scans to bump them up at least low 2-c

Back