• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small additions to Janemba

I noticed that some things were missing from Janemba's profile and I came to add some, I don't think it's a big change to be faced, so that's all guys

Danmaku > Janemba, when imitating Goku, created several energy attacks to launch at Goku

Deconstruction > made his body turn into small particles so as not to be affected by Goku's point-blank attack and then rebuilt his body again

Agree: @SamanPatou ( agree with Danmaku's and thinks it's body manipulation and teleportation, the second one), @Killerdrone123, @LordGriffin1000 ( agrees with danmaku and thinks that body control ) @Damage3245 ( same opinion as LordGriffin), @Accelerated_Evolution

Last edited:
Danmaku is fine, and while he is breaking himself down (self deconstruction), usually self manipulation of ones body would fall under Body Control. So Fat Ja gets Danmaku and Super Ja can have Body Control

I can see him having teleportation too, as the fragments appear out of nowhere behind Goku, before reforming into the whole body.

Danmaku's fine, while I see the second one fitting better under the labels of Body Control and Teleportation.
He already has Teleportation on his profile, albeit it could do with this gif being added in as the justification for it.
Can anyone apply this for me?

Note: I can't edit, it seems like an impossible task to me, I thought it was easy, but when I saw a bunch of lyrics I freaked out

Back