• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs Jojo once again (2-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so since TMQ matches always end up in lolthunderclusive, I decided to make this a little different

Bond has been asked to assassinate TMQ as he'd seen as a threat to the National security. Bond has three days of prep and finds out TMQ is somewhere in London. Thunder is suspicious however and gets tipped off that Bond may want him dead. Wanting to die with a cool secret agent, they each search London for each other

So for this fight, They start at opposite ends of London. Bond has 3 days of prep and has been told to find and kill his target without being spotted by Thunder. Thunder on the other hand what's to die with Bond and tries to find him

Speed is Equalised

Bond has nothing 9-A

James Bond: 2 (KLOL506, Dargoo Faust)

Thunder McQueen (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure): 0

Inconclusive: 0

It doesn't

Basically, Bond has to either assassinate him and not be spotted or he dies. This it to see if he can do it or not. He wins if he can, ties if he can't

TheArsenal1212 said:
It doesn't
Basically, Bond has to either assassinate him and not be spotted or he dies. This it to see if he can do it or not. He wins if he can, ties if he can't
Then TMQ's match against the Rake shouldn't have been inco

Then TMQ's match against the Rake shouldn't have been inco

TMQ just has to target Bond once to make it a draw. Bond has to beat him without TMQ noticing. I dunno about that other match hahaha

If TMQ doesn't see Bond, Bond literally snipes. TMQ actually needs to know his guy to activate his stand.

KLOL506 said:
If TMQ doesn't see Bond, Bond literally snipes. TMQ actually needs to know his guy to activate his stand.
I know that, however Bond doesn't know TMQ's actual location. Just that he's hiding in London. Meaning Bond has to find him first and avoid TMQ and assassinate him

There's also the fact of whether TMQ would even want to die with Bond.

He could literally choose anyone within London's populace.

And judging by the fact that TMQ doesn't have enhanced senses, Bond could actually pull the stealth card off and walk away without making a single mess.

Ok, I'll add to the OP that he's been tipped of about Bond and because he's a cool secret agent (I dunno) he wants to die with him

Either way, I still see Bond taking this, considering he's actually made for finding people and has significantly more combat experience than TMQ, not to mention that the 3 days of prep is gonna be more than enough to put Bond ahead of TMQ by a few steps. Bond would then pull off the stealth card, snipe and walk away as if he never even joined the MI6. Most of TMQ's encounters so far had him engage face-to-face.

Ok so just to clarify, you're voting Bond not stomp? I really hope it isn't. I just wanted to make a cool TMQ match that was different hahaha

I feel like most characters would actually win against TMQ if, you know.

People put more thought into the matches and wasn't just like

"yeah they. Can see each other wonder how this'll go ha"

With TMQ on the lookout, not necessarily. If TMQ manages to even glance, it's an Inconclusive, but with Bond being able to counter that with stealth and invisibility, it balances stuff out.

Two things

Does Bond typically confront his targets or just assassinate them?

Is he aware of HtH's powers?

Targets? Assasinate definitely.

No, which is why this situation means he needs to succeed otherwise he unknowingly ties

isn't this sorta very specifically built to give Bond a win, like does McQueen even have a win-co

Incon is something different, though, means the two were more or less equal (though with McQueen that becomes a weird story).

Here McQueen doesn't get to do anything.

But is being able to force incon enough to disqualify it from being a stomp? He literally cannot win most if not all of his matches under any circumstance.

Mista would stomp regularly and bond would stomp with prep imo

If that's the case, then get tid of all TMQ's matches. He literally has no wincon for 99% of them and they get added anyway. You can't say Incon is different because in those cases TMQ still doesn't have Have a wincon and while the other person does, they are SET UP to draw. In this scenario, I'm giving both characters a chance. TMQ gets to die with someone he wants to die with and Bond has a chance to assassinate.

Sorry for being upswt but on this site here,when all ofTMQ matches are literally there for draws but this isn't allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back