• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond upgrades

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
I've noticed that he's only rated 9-C, but surely some of his gadgets, more notably those that are found in his vehicles are above Street level. Perhaps we could have a key for " with vehicles" and add in the relevant statistics?

Here is video with over 100+ gadgets

Here's a list of the vehicles, that have a decent amount of gadgets, driven by Bond:

Revised Page
Tier: 10-A physically, 9-C with firearms. 9-B with some gadgets. | 9-C with ballistic weaponry, at least 9-B to possibly 9-A with rockets.

Powers and Abilities: One of the strongest a human can be with gadgets. Explosion Manipulation, Flight (Using Little Nellie), Water Manipulation (The custom Lotus Esprit can turn into a submersible), Invisibility (The Aston Martin Vanquish can turn invisible)

Speed: Peak Human | Subsonic

Lifting Strength:
Regular Human | Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow | Unknow

Durability:
Athlete level | At least Wall level

Stamina:
Peak Human (He can fight even while heavily injured).

Range: Standard melee range on his own. Varies from dozens of metres to hundreds of metres depending on weapons used.

Standard Equipment: Guns, Laser Watches, Secret Gadgets, A range of vehicles containing various gadgets/weaponry.

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses apply, but has survived situations which would kill an average human. Vehicles require a source of fuel to run on.

Key: On foot | Using vehicles

This should fall under equipment so yeah, although what is the proposed tiering?

Depends, some vehicles have different weapons and statistics.

• All the vehicles should be Subsonic in speed
  • Depending on the weapons, they should be Street level to Wall level (There might be some firepower capable of a Small Building level feat)
  • Durability should be at least Wall level for the most part, as machine gun fire generally has no effect on some iterations. "Bullets don't even mark the body, leaving no trace of any damage." "it comes with ultra-tough glass and bodywork capable of withstanding firearm or sledgehammer impacts."
  • There is also a reaction feat that could possibly be pulled from this clip (Fires an ejector seat whilst upside down to dodge an incoming missile) could just be pure luck though.

Some of the missiles from various Bond vehicles may or may not be '''Small Building level'''. They're probably just high end '''Wall level''' though.

You should also make some changes to the range.

Standard melee range by himself, dozens of metres with handguns and sub-machine guns, hundreds of metres with rifles

Question time:

• Q1) Is the reaction feat legitimate enough to warrant a calculation?
  • Q2) What do people think of the edit in the OP?
  • Q3) Should I do a calculation for the striking strength of an Aston Martin DB10 ramming at Top Speed?

1) Probably not.

2) I am personally fine with it.

3) It will likely end up at Wall level. It is a wide range.

Antvasima said:
1) Probably not.
2) I am personally fine with it.

3) It will likely end up at Wall level. It is a wide range.
Yeah, I agree with Antvasima on this one. Shouldn't we also include Weapon Proficiency to James Bond's abilities, since he knows how to use every single one of them handed to him?

Unless anyone has any further things to add or any objections, is it okay to make the changes?

Done, I made one or two additional adjustments which I hope are okay. If I get the spare time I may add profiles for the vehicles and add them into his equipment.

Back