• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond meets a Highwayman

Honestly, I think I might go for incon. While I'm not certain about this, I imagine Bond would have a notable skill and experience advantage here, at least in a straight up gun fight where Bond would have been specifically trained and had many years of practice and experience.

Other than that, Bond does have an AP advantage (not much on its own, but still worth pointing out)

Dismas' advantages still seem legit; though I'm a bit doubtful about using turns and turn lengths to define how often Dismas would attack. That seems to be delving a bit into game mechanics.

Basically, I don't think either of them really have any serious advantage that would actually define a win here. So. incon for me.

I would like to note that he has Tracking Shot to specifically negate stealth effects, including invis. I'm also not entirely sure about the skill thing. Dismas has been doing his thing most of his life, and now has the experience of combat against a far greater variety of foes in the 9-A dungeons, with many being significantly stronger than his. Highwaymen can get good dodge and get a riposte skill, letting them defend and attack at once. Pistol shots can prematurely explode rockets, and a car is a pretty big target considering he can shoot through windows of stagecoaches in the dark on a routine excursion, to say nothing of grapeshot and stuff.

Voting Dismas.

Back