• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Highwayman vs Yor Briar

Okay so Wolf was a bust, changed it to HWM
  • Speed is equalised
  • Highwayman has no optional equipment or prep time
  • SBA otherwise
Dismas: 0

Thorn Princess: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So wolf definitely outskill here and have a... 11 kg ap advantage? Anyway it doesn't matter since their fighting style kinda make Yor attack relatively ineffective since Wolf just deflect with his higher lifting strength. So the entire fight is just Wolf wittle her down with Yor not being able to get any hit in due to skill and fighting style disadvantage, or worst he coud break her posture and end her in 1 or 2 strike.

This is not counting the various other stuff that he have tho most of it is probably not that effective sans the divine abduction BFR, crow feather TP (it isn't that broken for this fight but would make for a good death blow setup), firecracker for distraction and possibly damage, along with the homing kunai tho the homing isn't that good but still servicable as distraction, along with the sugar which can amp his stat and make him invisible for a short time.

If this come down to a game of stealth then Yor might have an advantage due to bloodlust and malice sensing but she also can't hide from Wolf due to him being able to easily detect a likely greater stealth master than her. So it either revert back to CQC or Yor ESP fail and Wolf just sneak up on her with superior stealth, sense and the invis sugar if needed.

So yeah my vote for Wolf mid diff.

Wolf likely takes it given he has more versatile tools, as well as a lifting strength advantage that makes it hard for Yor to pull off her takedowns, so I'm voting wolf as well

******* hell what did this cinnamon bun deserves to be put through such hell. Wolf folds her and the entire verse at the same ******* time. I though people were crazy already when they threw Batman at her.

Actually come to think of it, does Yor Briar even have a way to permanently incapacitate Wolf? Does she sever limbs in character? Wolf can just get up again if he dies.

Based off what her waeapons are/what they look like, they wouldn't be capable of removing a limb. They're for stabbing not cutting, it seems. Unless the anime is weird and she cuts with them too.

i was thinking of a match with Yor or Loyd against Deadpool from FOX, what you guys think?

I would love to know that. Like, I want to know in general why people spam her when I'm the only one who activily argues for her

Wow okay it seems this was a bad idea there nvm sorry just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks

I would love to know that. Like, I want to know in general why people spam her when I'm the only one who activily argues for her
  • Popular
  • Versatile
  • Tier 9-A is pretty crowded so you can throw her against most of top folks there
I also going to make Yor vs Legosi and TF2 Spy sooner or later depending on my times lel

Last edited:
Back