• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond Bullies The Antichrist

Ahhh yes I see.

It looks as thought the Demon Child's hax is better than Bond's but seeing as though she can still die Bond has a chance. I think how this goes depends on if Bond has prep time and what equipment he has. If he has all the equipment he needs ne just destroys it with the Aston Martin. If he has vehicles restricted but all weapons, the Samurai could destroy her as well as the grenade launcher

In that case I think it could easily go either way but if Bond has all Equipment from everything he'd definitely go with the samurai eventually after seeing what the demon child can do and just blast her to bits. Golden gun to the head also is problematic for demon child so edge Bond for me.

Bond with high difficulty especially since speed is Equalised

Back