• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anya Finds a Dog, But the Dog is God (Anya Forger vs Ancient Sirehound)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is a thread I've been wanting to do. So while I don't know how powerful Bond is as Bond isn't indexed on this wiki, I do know Anya is Wall Level, sitting at around 74.85 kilojoules. The Ancient Sirehound sits at 41.05 kilojoules going off the recommended Low End of the calc, but it's strongest move puts it at up to 164.2 kilojoules. Both aren't exactly the best in Lifting Strength. At best Anya uprooted and yeeted a knitting needle, and I have no clue how to calculate lifting strength from uprooting something wedged into a solid surface. The Ancient Sirehound, being more or less a god at least in name, should be stronger than a Red Bulborb, which put every ounce of strength it could into throwing a car wheel rim (27 to 30 lbs).

Anya can read minds, which she had used to find the right penguin out of a group of 200 and somewhat read Wingdings. The Ancient Sirehound... While his abilities aren't exactly as busted as Bond's future vision, per se, it has a hax pool that's rivaled only by the Plasm Wraith. That and the Gloom might be an issue. In any case...

1. Both combatants start 2 meters apart.
2. Speed is equalized.

Here are their profiles.

Anya's Profile
Ancient Sirehound's Profile

Who takes this?

Cute and Cuddly Psychic Toddler: 0
God Dog: 0
Inconclusive: 0

So just in case, death manip isn't combat applicable, right?
Only if you pretend this doesn't exist:

Even then, it is one case where it actually can be avoided by... Just walking around the Gloom fields or trying not to get hit by the Gloom burst.

Hmm, another issue I think would be lack of versatility as Anya does have very low range and besides her telepathy, doesn't seem to have any other attacks

Anya's AP (high end) => Damian = 74859 joules
Dog AP (high end) = 136443 Joules
Dog's Ground Pound = Dog's normal AP x4

Anya tries to kick the dog then the dog yeets her into the mesosphere

Anya's AP (high end) => Damian = 74859 joules
Dog AP (high end) = 136443 Joules
Dog's Ground Pound = Dog's normal AP x4
136443/74859.26693 = 1.8226601140, where did you get the 4x?

Btw, based on the fact that the dog can fight Anya should instantly lose, specially since the dog seem to have superpowers beyond what her verse have.

Btw, based on the fact that the dog can fight Anya should instantly lose, specially since the dog seem to have superpowers beyond what her verse have.
I just went off the low end myself for the dog.

I just went off the low end myself for the dog.
Oh, yeah, after read the op we are going with the 41 Kilojoules so Anya is a bit stronger, the arguments of her losing shouldn't change though, she just isn't really a fighter, if Billy had a profile maybe it could be better (he isn't a super fighter but at least tried to initially go against terrorist... until they pointed guns at him and he scared, as he should), his appearances can be counted with one hand so later I could try creating it (now there are electrical problems in my country so I can't really use the pc).

The dog has an attack that can do his 136443 joule pillar feat 4 times over (the ground pound)

Back