• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: The Beefiest Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Fellas, we’ve got one hell of a speed revision on our hands, so let’s please be civil in advance. So, we’ve got a X784 Sub-Relativistic feat (0.02c) feat (with a casual Mach 5000+ feat as support), and we’ve got a X792 Relativistic feat (about 0.11c) from a crippled and weakened Erza. This thread will be all about applying what we’ve established before to these feats for some meaty scaling.

So, let’s get started.

X784 Natsu = 2% SoL (scales to Gajeel)
X784 DF Natsu/X791 DF Wendy/X791 Base Natsu = 8% SoL (4x faster than the 2% SoL characters)
X791 DF Natsu = 32% SoL (4x faster than his base form due to DF)
X792 Base Wendy = 10.67% SoL (Comparable to a crippled and weakened Erza)
X792 Erza = At least 10.67% SoL (Did the feat while crippled and weakened so she should be faster normally)
X792 DF Wendy/X793 Base Natsu/Irene = 42.68% SoL (4x faster due to DF. X793 DF Wendy is faster than her X792 DF and X793 Base Natsu kept up with Kiria, who kept up with this Wendy. Irene kept up with DF Wendy)
Base Zeref/X792 DF Natsu = 50% SoL (Far faster than the 42.68% SoL characters, so baseline Relativistic+)
X793 DF Natsu/X792 SDFF Natsu = 1.7c (X793 DF Natsu is 4x faster than his base form and SDFF Natsu is comparable to that speed, as they both fought opponents of comparable speeds)
Post-SBT Acnologia = 3.4c (Faster than a SDFF Natsu enchanted to be 2x faster than normal)

The last one on this scaling chain is Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu. We’ve seen that Dragon Force is activated when in this mode, and he was in SDFF when this mode was activated, meaning it would at least be SDFF + DF. Aside from the boost to 981.12 petatons in AP, this means this Natsu would be 6.8c.

Overall, I’m sure this will be controversial, as this insinuates FTL Fairy Tail, so once again, let’s keep it civil as we discuss this.

hnOInp0.png

Was never a fan of stacking so many multipliers for speed unless we have a consistent feat every few steps cuz it could result in a lot of inflation

Will follow for now
As controversial as it is, the wiki has these multipliers accepted and if it’s a boost, it’s a boost dude. I don’t think we should just ignore it because of that.

Yeah, it’s basically the same stuff but with new calc results as the basis. Only new thing is the Seven Flames Dragon Mode being 4x above SDFF which is simply another application of the Dragon Force 4x multiplier
Wait you stated it being 981 petatons? Was natsu not DF with SDFF? A SDFF that was already amped? Wouldn’t that make acnologia and SFDM 1.962 Exatons? Unless I’m getting something wrong

In all seriousness, I agree with the OP

The scaling and multipliers haven't changed at all, this is the same exact scaling we were using before, it's just that new calcs have buffed the speeds of the characters and they so happened to reach FTL. I know that's really polarizing, but getting FTL off of Multipliers on top of a Relativistic calc is nothing new. Dragon Ball got FTL+ off of Multipliers from a Sub-Relativistic+ Calc. There is a huge stigma against verses being FTL, But since only the God Tiers of the verse like the Dragon Gods, Acnologia, Zeref, and Natsu would be FTL, that should also be fine.

I completely understand how this may look, but we are following the Wiki's Rules and Standards, so I agree with the changes

Shouldn’t be controversial tbh since this is the same shit we accept rn but since the base number is a bit higher, people will be up in arms.

For those who want to discuss anything, the FTL is irrelevant and only the .02c Gajeel and .11c Erza calcs should matter.

Put me down for agree.

Edit: Mitch ninja’d me.

It’s literally mentioned in the CRT, open your god damn eyes and scroll above. If it’s talked about here, by the OP, I can talk about it.
The name of the CRT is "the beefiest speed revision" and he brought up the small point of AP to talk about the end result of speed.
"If it’s talked about here, by the OP, I can talk about it.", no. If it's focused on by the OP then you can talk about it.

The name of the CRT is "the beefiest speed revision" and he brought up the small point of AP to talk about the end result of speed.
"If it’s talked about here, by the OP, I can talk about it.", no. If it's focused on by the OP then you can talk about it.
If it’s brought up in, I have the right to ask a question if deemed confusing. I don’t care, if someone had a question they should just ask, since it’s mentioned already , and you responding is derrailing.

In all seriousness, I agree with the OP

The scaling and multipliers haven't changed at all, this is the same exact scaling we were using before, it's just that new calcs have buffed the speeds of the characters and they so happened to reach FTL. I know that's really polarizing, but getting FTL off of Multipliers on top of a Relativistic calc is nothing new. Dragon Ball got FTL+ off of Multipliers from a Sub-Relativistic+ Calc. There is a huge stigma against verses being FTL, But since only the God Tiers of the verse like the Dragon Gods, Acnologia, Zeref, and Natsu would be FTL, that should also be fine.

I completely understand how this may look, but we are following the Wiki's Rules and Standards, so I agree with the changes
Yeah I agree with this 100%
If only it was easier for other verses tho lol

Me telling you to focus on speed in a speed revision when you brought up AP is derailing?

Anyways, clearly not going to listen.

@DragonGamerZ913 any staff you request I mention?

Honestly it is controversial, but these are accepted multipliers to all stats? If they’re already accepted we can’t ignore them.’
It’s because they got 4x from Wendy stacking a powerup so they were like “wel since DF is better then that then we can get 4x DF”

And then from there on it gets even worse

It’s because they got 4x from Wendy stacking a powerup so they were like “wel since DF is better then that then we can get 4x DF”

I see nothing wrong with that, as it’s a boost strictly above those stacked enchantments.

But, arguing the principle of it would be derailing the thread, so let’s not.

Well if that’s what’s accepted, it’s how it is. Either you deal with it or you make a crt removing the multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back