• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack is back: Samurai Jack discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really have a solid opinion right now, but it's not like it would contradict Aku being far more powerful than Jack, regardless. A much smaller Aku generated 8 Teratons just by falling from space. This would still make Aku, what, at least a good couple hundred times more powerful? Still perfectly capable of simply willing a perfect copy of Jack into existence and effortlessly one-shotting a character who matched Jack and a weapon he couldn't damage.

To the point where he once offered bounty hunters 2 (or was it 20 really) googleplex money just for Jacks head.

I guess?

But yeah, there was an episode where Jack had a bounty worth of about 2 googleplex worth of money....which in Azzy's words:

"Either Aku is willing to pay so much for Jack's destruction that he's willing to skullfuck his own economy, or he has somehow created the most inconvenient form of currency ever conceived."

A googolplex is supposedly such a long number that if you started writing it, the entire extent of the observable universe wouldn't be enough to contain all the digits

So i just saw the new episode today and man....................it was good~ :)

We got quite a number of familiar faces coming back for here btw, too. (Wink wink ;) )

I predict that Scaramouch will finally tell Aku by the time Jack has already retrieved his sword. Then Aku will kill Scaramouch either cause he thinks Scaramouch lied to him or cause he's angry at his failure.

You not gonna comment on the ones Ashi met?

And yeah by the time Scaramouch even gets to tell Aku about it, Jack would have gotten his sword then. By which point if he sees Jack having it......well I think he'll kill him for both reasons.

Yeah the others coming back was cool. I find it extra funny how there's no explanation for why Demongo's back or how he survived. Just that he did lol and he's back now lol

Also I think Aku will kill Scaramouch just for the cruel irony of how much Scaramouch wants to tell Aku about the sword thinking he'll get all this praise and love from Aku for it.

It was. From the....weird talking and walking animal guys, to the archers, and even the rave kids and especially the "Samo-rah"(?), Demongo just straight up come back with literally no explanation whatsoever. Like WTF? xD

Knowing Aku, that's very likely to be the case for him to do for sure.

Know all we need is Guardian to make a return :)

Also this is basically what Aku's going to do to Scaramouch, but he won't be inexplicably coming back lol

Oh that would be perfect. :)

I actually would have likes to see more people that Jack saved from the past seasons but I understand the length of them and all. What we got on top of the Scotsman fron the previous episode was really good for my case.

Lol, yeah.

Yeah. I really liked this episode. It kinda completed Ashi's character arc, got Jack back on track and called back some of the fan favorite moments of the old Samurai Jack seasons.

"What a freak. Looked like a talking penis."

^ Best line in this entire season.

So all the Daughters of Aku were naked and they were not wearing some form fitting black tights. That was ash and soot. Wow.

Ashi's bathing scene was just splendid. Really like the new hairdo too.

How did the septuplets not get some sort of infection from running around naked all this time while not bathing themselves.

From this and the mom just casually giving birth seven times in a row and getting up like nothing happened, something is definitely not human about this family lol

Ryukama said:
You don't bring an army to an Ashi fight.
She's overall only slightly weaker than Jack, right? Yeah. They're going to get the stuffing kicked out of them really badly.

Ryukama said:
How did the septuplets not get some sort of infection from running around naked all this time while not bathing themselves.
From this and the mom just casually giving birth seven times in a row and getting up like nothing happened, something is definitely not human about this family lol
This is a verse about aliens, time traveling samurai, demonic entities spawned from dead entities that were shot with a bow and arrow, three major religious gods (not including a greek god and a greek titan), and an alien family who are dubbed the "Emoji Family" because they communicate through emojis. Yeah nothing human about this verse in general.

Lol why's that? No one deserves a profile more than Da Samurai

Am I the only one who wants to see Deathblow, Da-Bomb!, and Gentle-Jim on screen and fight Jack or Ashi?

SJS05ep06 02

@SoldierBlue Lol yeah.

Also when you think about, Da Samurai is basically Samurai Jack's equivalent of Mr. Satan lol

Extremely arrogant and eccentric martial artist who actually has a lot of skill, but is horrifically outclassed by almost everyone else in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back