• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack is back: Samurai Jack discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A googolplex is 1 followed by 100 zeroes.

Aku was paying 20 googolplex.

Either Aku is willing to pay so much for Jack's destruction that he's willing to skullfuck his own economy, or he has somehow created the most inconvenient form of currency ever conceived.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
A googolplex is 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
Actually a googolplex is 10 to the power of 1 followed by 100 zeroes. So Aku's wealth is even more massive than that lol

Only character I can think of who's richer is Zack from Zack and Cody during one of his dreams. In this dream, he literally became so rich that a new number had to be made to count his wealth.

Inflation is a bitch.

Also, I think theirs a Disney sitcom (not Zack and Cody) where a character was so rich, that when they displayed his net worth on screen, they had to make it scroll dow.

Darkanine said:
Inflation is a bitch.
Also, I think theirs a Disney sitcom (not Zack and Cody) where a character was so rich, that when they displayed his net worth on screen, they had to make it scroll dow.
Yeah it's called Lab Rats. The dad of the main cast is a billionaire, and he met an ever richer jerk who mocked him for being "just a billionaire."

But Disney's (sorta) got an even richer guy with Zack having a dream where he became so rich a new number had to be made to count his wealth lol

@Azzy Aku also has an omnipotent statement in those comics. Tier 0 Aku confirmed ovo

Isn't Lab Rats the Sitcom where everyone is casually MFTL+?

@Azzy. Why is Jack dressed as a wizard? What comic is that?

@Dark Yeah I believe I saw those calcs.

Also with Jack dressing up as a pimp and being proud of his "backfur" in Season 5, are you really surprised he'd be dressed like a wizard? ovo

@Dark

Issue #13. Part of one of the several-issue storylines. A failed ritual to send Jack back to the past resulted in his sword breaking, and after Aku found out, Jack had to go into hiding.

I havent caught up on S5 yet (i've just watched the first two episodes). I should probably get on that..

Same here.

Also, Aku having a Googleplx amount of money.........................anybody wanna guess he be spending that shit on at.

Although Aku does almost all of his stuff on Earth, his influence, fear and political power definitely spreads beyond our solar system at least.

Didn't Aliens from another galaxy come to Earth after their Oceans were vaporized or am I misremembering that?

"Hungry for more power, Aku established the Earth as a space-faring world, opening his ports to surrounding worlds in order to plunder and conquer worlds beyond as well. The influx of aliens, ranging from enslaved species to rough immigrants, have made the Earth a hodge-podge of a dystopian society primarily run by tyrants and gangs." - Samurai Jack Wiki

Darkanine said:
Didn't Aliens from another galaxy come to Earth after their Oceans were vaporized or am I misremembering that?
Yeah, and Aku revealed it was him that took their oceans in the first place. Episode 2 or 3 of the first season, iirc.

its literally above our comments here before Gemmysaurs. TTGL has a result of 966 megatons, or Mountain level+

I'm surprised you missed my comment of the linked calc.........

Ohh, durr.

Anyway, TTGLs result is just the same feat , only without factoring in the Gauntlets mass. Whether or it's considered an outlier, I'll let others decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back