• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
is it voting time now?

but yeah not much to add anymore since all sides wincons and advantages has already been dropped

In that case I’ll vote incon due to Shenhe having no way past danger sense but Deku not having a fully reliable way of getting close enough consistently enough to take Shenhe out given her intangible Cryo avatar and given their equal footing as strategists, it’s unclear who would break that stalemate first

I vote Deku because despite the relative permanent stalemate between the two, his Analytical Prediction will just make it far easier for him to read Shenhe’s moves over time to know when to attack despite her defenses, and his Fa Jin will amp him to make it even worse for her. I think eventually he’ll be able to take her down even if it takes a while because he doesn’t have much to adapt that he can’t find a way to deal with.

Because he's the MC, has more powers than anyone else in the verse (other than Shigaraki or AFO) and is the most fleshed out fighter. Other MHA characters have one thing while he has like 10, so he tends to be more interesting to use in a vs battle.

(Hint: It's boring as hell to see him constantly)

I mean, the other BnHA characters can be interesting as well if used right, you just need to be creative on making the matches for them

Well at least the reason for Deku spam is more making sense than say.....Jotaro spam

I can't remember the last time Endeavor had a matchup he could actually win. Or when any other class 1a member was used in a fight.

Most unique fight I've seen in months is the Eraser Head vs Jack from Bioshock match

Because most of them are glass cannons and have little abilities
No, little stats. Most of the Pro heroes are unknown in everything and is thus unusable. Hell, some of the villains are also unknown in everything. How is Twice and Mr. Compress Unknown! They've been alive for so long! Well, until...

Back