• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Danger Sense activates from “danger” that other people put on him as well, not just their want to hurt, as shown with it reacting to bullets, which are inanimate objects. So he would know when the clones are attempting to hit him and could dodge.
Also, how soon does it kick in anyways? Shenhe’s freezing range could extend up to hundreds of metres, so if each of her Cryo avatars can scale to that (idk about this though, would need to ask someone else) then they could create an encompassing zone potentially too big for Deku to escape. But it would have to be very slow acting precog given how fast Deku is

Also, how soon does it kick in anyways? Shenhe’s freezing range could extend up to hundreds of metres, so if each of her Cryo avatars can scale to that (idk about this though, would need to ask someone else) then they could create an encompassing zone potentially too big for Deku to escape. But it would have to be very slow acting precog given how fast Deku is
immediately present as the danger is I believe

The avatars have a different range from her freezing, as noted on her profile. And Danger Sense kicks in as soon as danger is present.

K, well apart from attacking on multiple fronts (even with limited range) with avatars I don’t really see a way for Shenhe to actually hurt Deku if he can just guess her every move

Granted, does Deku have anything for Shenhe’s intangibility? Could be incon if not

K, well apart from attacking on multiple fronts (even with limited range) with avatars I don’t really see a way for Shenhe to actually hurt Deku if he can just guess her every move

Granted, does Deku have anything for Shenhe’s intangibility? Could be incon if not
I don't think that the characters are constantly keeping up the Elemental Intangibility, so Izuku could just her while she isn't transformed into Cryo energy.

Stamina was mentioned so to make talk about Shenhe in that side, she fought for 3 days as a 6 years old kid (I think, could remember wrong) against a strong monster, so she should be superior to Deku in that regard considering how much she have grow since then.

In the mission of Shenhe I think I remember that was needed to use elemental sight various times and she seemed to also detect the things, at the very least she detected the barrier that surrounded the pocket world with a sea of clouds, similarly she detected spells and other things, which show that she indeed have special senses.

And talking about spells, couldn't she use adepti arts/magic to deal with Deku?

Stamina was mentioned so to make talk about Shenhe in that side, she fought for 3 days as a 6 years old kid (I think, could remember wrong) against a strong monster, so she should be superior to Deku in that regard considering how much she have grow since then.

In the mission of Shenhe I think I remember that was needed to use elemental sight various times and she seemed to also detect the things, at the very least she detected the barrier that surrounded the pocket world with a sea of clouds, similarly she detected spells and other things, which show that she indeed have special senses.

And talking about spells, couldn't she use adepti arts/magic to deal with Deku?
That seems weird trying to scale her 6 year old stamina feat to Deku’s near month long stamina feat. And even then the story I read doesn’t imply she literally fought for 3 days? Just that she was found several days later starved and dying after having fought it.

What spells would just “deal with” Deku?

That seems weird trying to scale her 6 year old stamina feat to Deku’s near month long stamina feat. And even then the story I read doesn’t imply she literally fought for 3 days? Just that she was found several days later starved and dying after having fought it.

What spells would just “deal with” Deku?
No, she fought continuosly all the time, Cloud Retainer herself said so when telling the story of how she founded her in their combat, she also said that if they continued to fight in the end Shenhe would had won. And logically she scale above the feat because 1) It was when she was severely weaker than now do to be a child 2) Because now she have trained for years with the adeptus compared with the feat that was her first fight.

She could for example use sealing with adepti arts, mess with his senses, hide her presence (adepti arts showed to hide things even from the Traveler despite his senses), and other things that adepti arts showed to do that I'm forgetting, so she should have things to do aside from her ice and stand.

She could for example use sealing with adepti arts, mess with his senses, hide her presence (adepti arts showed to hide things even from the Traveler despite his senses), and other things that adepti arts showed to do that I'm forgetting, so she should have things to do aside from her ice and stand.
That sounds like as if there are things missing from her Powers and Abilities section. Shouldn't that be fixed in that case?

No, she fought continuosly all the time, Cloud Retainer herself said so when telling the story of how she founded her in their combat, she also said that if they continued to fight in the end Shenhe would had won. And logically she scale above the feat because 1) It was when she was severely weaker than now do to be a child 2) Because now she have trained for years with the adeptus compared with the feat that was her first fight.

Are there any showings of the abilities you’re mentioning? That sounds like it should be on her profile when it’s not if she regularly uses such abilities. As well as her stamina.

Either way, if that feat is valid, Deku would just match her since his stamina feat is better than hers. And you can’t reliably scale her stamina ridiculously higher just cause she got stronger and a long time has passed, that’s not how stamina scaling works I believe.

Are there any showings of the abilities you’re mentioning? That sounds like it should be on her profile when it’s not if she regularly uses such abilities. As well as her stamina.

Either way, if that feat is valid, Deku would just match her since his stamina feat is better than hers. And you can’t reliably scale her stamina ridiculously higher just cause she got stronger and a long time has passed, that’s not how stamina scaling works I believe.
Wouldn’t Shenhe’s vision grant her at least some physical buffs from before she got it? That would probably include stamina

In terms of Adepti Arts, Shenhe is said to be well taught and versed in them all, which would definitely include an array of abilities not currently on her page. But, given they’ve rarely been seen in practise, idk if it’s a good idea to consider them for matches yet.

That sounds like as if there are things missing from her Powers and Abilities section. Shouldn't that be fixed in that case?
She have missing stuff and definitely should be fixed, but I can't use the pc currently so I'm not gonna do any crt. Just the fact that isn't mentioned how she sensed the barrier (despite the Traveler don't senseing anything and getting surprised after discover it) and the things in the pocket realm show that the profile indeed is missing stuff.

Answered above.

And the stamina thing is, stamina grow along with your physical ability, specially if you train, is why for example someone is able to jog longer after begin to train, and is also why if you stop of train and your physical ability worsen you will become unable to run as much as before and it will be much harder do what before was easy to you. So logically Shenhe stamina currently is above her child self without any sort of training.

And the stamina thing is, stamina grow along with your physical ability, specially if you train, is why for example someone is able to jog longer after begin to train, and is also why if you stop of train and your physical ability worsen you will become unable to run as much as before and it will be much harder do what before was easy to you. So logically Shenhe stamina currently is above her child self without any sort of training.
Yeah, but Deku has a near month long stamina feat, that’s a pretty heavy increase. Not saying it’s not possible, especially with visions and the wacky stuff they do, but it isn’t a given

Yeah, but Deku has a near month long stamina feat, that’s a pretty heavy increase. Not saying it’s not possible, especially with visions and the wacky stuff they do, but it isn’t a given
As far I remember is somewhat doubtful that Deku really fought non-stomp without any rest, is also unknow (I think) if he fought people srronger than him and the degree of damage he received, it obviously still a good stamina feat, but not probably to the point of say his stamina is superior to her, at least in my opinion but that can be subjetive so meh.

And about how practical the adepti arts could be in combat, Chong-yun consider her and adepti exorcist and exorcist obviously use their magic in combat, so they should be combat applicable (at least part of them), it would be more about see in general the things adepti arts and exorcist things can do to decide how useful they can be, for the moment at least it was already proved their sensing ability with the barrier and pocket realm thing.

She have missing stuff and definitely should be fixed, but I can't use the pc currently so I'm not gonna do any crt. Just the fact that isn't mentioned how she sensed the barrier (despite the Traveler don't senseing anything and getting surprised after discover it) and the things in the pocket realm show that the profile indeed is missing stuff.

Answered above.

Bro, I’m not stupid. I know she has more stamina. But you’re trying to make an egregious stamina scaling statement such that she can just fight forever because she fought for a long time when she was way weaker.

That’s like claiming because I could do something for 4 hours straight when I was 5 years old, I can do it for a month straight no breaks when I’m 25 years old. I know she has magic and all that but you need to actually PROVE she has stamina at that level constantly rather than just say “nah it’s better than his because she’s stronger than that feat.”

Also, you need to actually CRT her abilities if you want to add any of these arts you’re discussing. Especially if they’re ones she commonly uses in combat with comparable characters.

As far I remember is somewhat doubtful that Deku really fought non-stomp without any rest, is also unknow (I think) if he fought people srronger than him and the degree of damage he received, it obviously still a good stamina feat, but not probably to the point of say his stamina is superior to her, at least in my opinion but that can be subjetive so meh.
The feat of staying awake, constantly moving, powers fully activated and searching for fights for a month straight no breaks with untreated wounds and assassins trying to kill or capture him every other day is ridiculously better than fighting a single opponent for 3 days that leaves you near death after an unknown amount of time. I would also like to see the scan saying she fought for 3 days straight because I can’t find it.

Attempting to scale Shenhe to be “better” than Deku because she’s grown from a feat that isn’t above his feat is ridiculous.

Wouldn’t Shenhe’s vision grant her at least some physical buffs from before she got it? That would probably include stamina

In terms of Adepti Arts, Shenhe is said to be well taught and versed in them all, which would definitely include an array of abilities not currently on her page. But, given they’ve rarely been seen in practise, idk if it’s a good idea to consider them for matches yet.
I’m not saying her stamina isn’t much higher but the claim being had is quite an egregious increase over it.

And if they aren’t normally used they should still be on her profile but why are they being discussed like she would use them here at all?

Bro, I’m not stupid. I know she has more stamina. But you’re trying to make an egregious stamina scaling statement such that she can just fight forever because she fought for a long time when she was way weaker.

That’s like claiming because I could do something for 4 hours straight when I was 5 years old, I can do it for a month straight no breaks when I’m 25 years old. I know she has magic and all that but you need to actually PROVE she has stamina at that level constantly rather than just say “nah it’s better than his because she’s stronger than that feat.”

Also, you need to actually CRT her abilities if you want to add any of these arts you’re discussing. Especially if they’re ones she commonly uses in combat with comparable characters.

The feat of staying awake, constantly moving, powers fully activated and searching for fights for a month straight no breaks with untreated wounds and assassins trying to kill or capture him every other day is ridiculously better than fighting a single opponent for 3 days that leaves you near death after an unknown amount of time. I would also like to see the scan saying she fought for 3 days straight because I can’t find it.

Attempting to scale Shenhe to be “better” than Deku because she’s grown from a feat that isn’t above his feat is ridiculous.
No? I didn't say in any moment that she can fight forever, I didn't even claimed something like that she could fought for a month.

I also know that I need to do a crt to add the things she is missing, but as I said before I can't do to currently be unable to use my pc, similarly for the same reason I can't show the scans, at most I can say more or less in which part I remember things happening.

And the Deku thing is debatible because (again, from what I remember in other threads) is unknown if he really didn't had any break. Also, as I said is subjetive what is better, fight a variet of enemies or fight a considerable stronger opponent.
And if they aren’t normally used they should still be on her profile but why are they being discussed like she would use them here at all?
Because she can use them if needed? If she see herself at disadvantage the she isn't gonna be dumb enough to not try some of the adepti arts.

Honestly leaning towards incon right now, they both have techniques/abilities that render them untouchable, it’s unclear what the stamina difference is, and some potential wincons for Shenhe aren’t on her profile right now

No? I didn't say in any moment that she can fight forever, I didn't claimed something like that she could fought for a month.

I also know that I need to do a crt to add the things she is missing, but as I said before I can't do to currently be unable to use my pc, similarly for the same reason I can't show the scans, at most I can say more or less in which part I remember things happening.

And the Deku thing is debatible because (again, from what I remember in other threads) is unknown if he really didn't had any break. Also, as I said is subjetive what is better, fight a variet of enemies or fight a considerable stronger opponent.

Because she can use them if needed? If she see herself at disadvantage the she isn't gonna be dumb enough to not try some of the adepti arts.
You’re attempting to claim she has better stamina than Deku because a feat she did before is better than his feat. “Forever” is an exaggeration, but you are attempting to state she can fight longer than him.

The Deku thing is not debatable as it’s explicitly stated he had no breaks and was ready to fight 24/7. If he ever had a break it has never been shown or implied other than one panel where he eats an energy bar which is immediately followed by him still doing hero work. And it’s not the opponents he fought it’s how long he was doing it for, which was about a month.

I mean none of them sound particularly useful against Deku from the examples you’ve given other than sensing barriers and doing stuff in a pocket dimension.

Honestly leaning towards incon right now, they both have techniques/abilities that render them untouchable, it’s unclear what the stamina difference is, and some potential wincons for Shenhe aren’t on her profile right now
What renders her untouchable? She can’t be in her element thing forever and he can amp with Fa Jin to actually hit her. This entire thread hasn’t even touched on Deku’s intelligence or what he can do to fight back, it’s mostly just been about Shenhe trying to do anything to him that isn’t countered by Danger Sense.

What renders her untouchable? She can’t be in her element thing forever and he can amp with Fa Jin to actually hit her. This entire thread hasn’t even touched on Deku’s intelligence or what he can do to fight back, it’s mostly just been about Shenhe trying to do anything to him that isn’t countered by Danger Sense.
Shenhe’s elemental intangibility isn’t permanent, but it’s not limited to the point where Shenhe couldn’t avoid most blows with it, if we admit that Shenhe would take some blows due to openings in her intangibility, it doesn’t make sense to rule out that Shenhe could also create openings to get hits in on Deku, regardless of Danger Sense. From what I can tell it allows him to predict incoming danger, but if he didn’t figure out a reliable way to counter it in time, he’d still get hit. Shenhe’s more than capable of creating those kind of openings for herself.

Also, Shenhe and Deku have equal intelligence lol, he’s no better of a strategist, especially considering Shenhe’s training with the Adepti

Shenhe’s elemental intangibility isn’t permanent, but it’s not limited to the point where Shenhe couldn’t avoid most blows with it, if we admit that Shenhe would take some blows due to openings in her intangibility, it doesn’t make sense to rule out that Shenhe could also create openings to get hits in on Deku, regardless of Danger Sense. From what I can tell it allows him to predict incoming danger, but if he didn’t figure out a reliable way to counter it in time, he’d still get hit. Shenhe’s more than capable of creating those kind of openings for herself.

Also, Shenhe and Deku have equal intelligence lol, he’s no better of a strategist, especially considering Shenhe’s training with the Adepti
One of his best abilities is analyzing the opponent to find ways to beat them, is it a stretch to say he can’t find ways to abuse her own abilities? Eventually he’s going to begin predicting her usage of elemental intangibility and hit her when she comes out of it. He reliably can get more attacks off than her, especially with Fa Jin which will deal more damage than she can do to him.

How would she create those openings? Deku has options to actually make those openings or get around her skill and intangibility. What gets around danger sense and his analytical prediction? He can avoid attacks from people faster than he is, so with speed equal, he can more than keep up with what she can do. There doesn’t seem to be much she can actually do to HIT him with that he won’t see, understand and then avoid before it even becomes a problem.

I’m not saying he’s smarter, but I am saying his intelligence hasn’t been discussed at all. This is the guy who can track your positioning and how you’re going to move from shots faster than him that he can’t even see the location of origin from. Shenhe seems like an incredibly straightforward yet highly skilled Cryo and spear wielder with clones. What’s stopping his analysis from figuring out her abilities and fighting style then countering with moves she doesn’t seem to have perfect answers to?

How would she create those openings? Deku has options to actually make those openings or get around her skill and intangibility. What gets around danger sense and his analytical prediction? He can avoid attacks from people faster than he is, so with speed equal, he can more than keep up with what she can do. There doesn’t seem to be much she can actually do to HIT him with that he won’t see, understand and then avoid before it even becomes a problem.
Shenhe trained under every single Adepti art there is, she is proficient in them all and her Cryo avatars can act independent from her, she will overwhelm Deku enough to get hits in eventually, no matter how few. I’ve never seen much of MHA but I’m sure he’s been hit by enemies even post danger-sense at some point, so why couldn’t Shenhe do the same with her very wide arsenal?
I’m not saying he’s smarter, but I am saying his intelligence hasn’t been discussed at all. This is the guy who can track your positioning and how you’re going to move from shots faster than him that he can’t even see the location of origin from.
Shenhe’s training likely gives her an extreme adeptness (pun not intended) in learning an opponent’s techniques as well, likely not on Deku’s level, but certainly enough to compete.
Shenhe seems like an incredibly straightforward yet highly skilled Cryo and spear wielder with clones. What’s stopping his analysis from figuring out her abilities and fighting style then countering with moves she doesn’t seem to have perfect answers to?
Again, Shenhe possesses an extremely wide range of abilities and techniques, she could definitely best Deku in a few exchanges before he had each and every Adepti art, their various techniques, and the possible counters for them (if these techniques even have weaknesses? It’s debatable given it was the Adepti who created them) down and ready to act upon. I can’t see Shenhe taking him out, but Deku winning this is extremely high diff at best and not plausible at worst due to Shenhe’s wide arsenal, difficult to keep up with evasion and decent counter-measures for Deku’s techniques

Shenhe trained under every single Adepti art there is, she is proficient in them all and her Cryo avatars can act independent from her, she will overwhelm Deku enough to get hits in eventually, no matter how few. I’ve never seen much of MHA but I’m sure he’s been hit by enemies even post danger-sense at some point, so why couldn’t Shenhe do the same with her very wide arsenal?
There have been instances where he has been hit, but Shenhe cannot replicate those instances.

The first one is his fight against Nagant, where her attack speed was higher than his, he was getting sniped from over a kilometer away and her analytical prediction, which was far better than his own until he got better than her mid fight, being able to overwhelm his Danger Sense because of how ridiculously insane the shots and trajectories she was pulling off were.

The second instance of him being tagged post-Danger Sense was when he was 30 seconds from passing out unconscious from needing a rest and he has 19 people jump him, NOT triggering danger sense at all, because they wanted to help him and not harm him.

So no, he has not been tagged by someone with comparable speed while he has had Danger Sense. He has only been hit because people have circumvented the weakness of Danger Sense by not attacking him at all and just trying to restrain him peacefully with no bloodlust or hostility, or it was Lady Nagant and her faster than him bullets with ridiculous trick shots from a kilometer away, which he surpassed mid fight so it won’t work again.

Shenhe’s training likely gives her an extreme adeptness (pun not intended) in learning an opponent’s techniques as well, likely not on Deku’s level, but certainly enough to compete.
And I agree but Deku will just adapt too fast for her to keep up forever. When he figures out her abilities, it’s just a matter of him applying his own to counter them.

You say she can dodge most attacks with intangibility, but Deku will just count the seconds before she becomes tangible again and grab her with Blackwhip. Her clones have a radius and range, which he will notice, so he can stay away from them. Her spear skills are deadly but he will adapt to dodge them while aided with Danger Sense and get hits on her with Fa Jin.

Again, Shenhe possesses an extremely wide range of abilities and techniques, she could definitely best Deku in a few exchanges before he had each and every Adepti art, their various techniques, and the possible counters for them (if these techniques even have weaknesses? It’s debatable given it was the Adepti who created them) down and ready to act upon. I can’t see Shenhe taking him out, but Deku winning this is extremely high diff at best and not plausible at worst due to Shenhe’s wide arsenal, difficult to keep up with evasion and decent counter-measures for Deku’s techniques
How wide of an Arsenal does she have? At least from her character page, the most she can do in a conventional fight is make ice clones with a radius; use her spear skills, go intangible for a short time to dodge and blast out ice attacks. I don’t have a frame of reference for all the Adepti arts you guys keep referencing or how she would use them, so I can’t really comment on that.

His main counter to any vast arsenal is to just look at what each move does and see what a common weakness is. In this case, it’s that she’s no where near as mobile as he is or has a way of reliably fighting mid air. She’s also weaker (LS wise), her clones aren’t perfect or last forever, her ice attacks are easy to dodge and the bulk of her damage comes from close range combat alongside her clones. These are things Deku takes notice of and uses.

He will avoid clones and magic with Float, Danger Sense and his Analytical Prediction, then pressure her from afar with Blackwhip, all while building up Fa Jin to go in and deal damage by baiting out her intangibility. He then repeats this process until she changes something, at which point he will then change again to accommodate, because he’s used to adapting his battle plans mid fight.

And I agree it isn’t going to be easy, nor have I been implying it. It takes time for Deku to notice things, but he will eventually notice them. And since she doesn’t have a method around Danger Sense or his predictions, this fight is way easier for him than it is for her, since she’s the one that’s going to be struggling long term.

You say she can dodge most attacks with intangibility, but Deku will just count the seconds before she becomes tangible again and grab her with Blackwhip.
If I remember correctly there isn’t a specific time frame to how long elemental intangibility lasts? It has an upper limit but Shenhe could come out of it early in different increments to give her a lack of predictability.
How wide of an Arsenal does she have? At least from her character page, the most she can do in a conventional fight is make ice clones with a radius; use her spear skills, go intangible for a short time to dodge and blast out ice attacks. I don’t have a frame of reference for all the Adepti arts you guys keep referencing or how she would use them, so I can’t really comment on that.
We don’t know an extreme level of info on “Adepti Arts”, in Shenhe’s case it’s an umbrella term of sorts to refer to the teachings of the Adepti bestowed upon her. The Adepti are higher beings than humans who guard over Liyue in Genshin Lore, and many of their techniques and feats are unthinkable from most if not all humans, even with a vision. To kinda put it this way, Deku’s mastery of analysis and controlling a fight, from a human standpoint, doesn’t suffice against someone who has received training from countless different races of beings each considered above humans as a society.
His main counter to any vast arsenal is to just look at what each move does and see what a common weakness is. In this case, it’s that she’s no where near as mobile as he is or has a way of reliably fighting mid air.
Shenhe’s cryo avatars have been shown to fly, Deku holds the advantage in the air, but it’s not a major weakness that he could reliably exploit to the level where he could take Shenhe out.

Granted, stuff like Danger Sense is a supernatural ability that Shenhe doesn’t really have any confirmed ways around, which is why I lean towards incon, Shenhe can’t reliably get hits in on Deku, but her superior training, wide arsenal, and tricky to predict intangibility mean I can’t see Deku taking this one reliably either.

I think Deku got this based on kings reasons, and if this every do go to hell for him he could just peace out and attack from over a km away (unlikely given his character but I just think the mental image is funny)

I can get why people might think Deku could win, but I feel like I’ve refuted most of King’s points and also I wanna see this answered by someone
If I remember correctly there isn’t a specific time frame to how long elemental intangibility lasts? It has an upper limit but Shenhe could come out of it early in different increments to give her a lack of predictability.

We don’t know an extreme level of info on “Adepti Arts”, in Shenhe’s case it’s an umbrella term of sorts to refer to the teachings of the Adepti bestowed upon her. The Adepti are higher beings than humans who guard over Liyue in Genshin Lore, and many of their techniques and feats are unthinkable from most if not all humans, even with a vision. To kinda put it this way, Deku’s mastery of analysis and controlling a fight, from a human standpoint, doesn’t suffice against someone who has received training from countless different races of beings each considered above humans as a society.

Shenhe’s cryo avatars have been shown to fly, Deku holds the advantage in the air, but it’s not a major weakness that he could reliably exploit to the level where he could take Shenhe out.

Granted, stuff like Danger Sense is a supernatural ability that Shenhe doesn’t really have any confirmed ways around, which is why I lean towards incon, Shenhe can’t reliably get hits in on Deku, but her superior training, wide arsenal, and tricky to predict intangibility mean I can’t see Deku taking this one reliably either.

I've mostly stayed distant over this because of my one uncertainty that would completely change the way this is can Izuku interact with her Cryo Avatar? It is an avatar made of pure cryo energy, and basically is the source of Shenhe's intangibility. In theory, Shenhe could just sit back and let her Cryo Avatar do all the work, but Shenhe could literally just pass through Deku and damage him still with Cryo whenever he goes on the offensive. Literally, any time he charges at her, she can pass through him and hurt him with Cryo potent enough to freeze a person in place.

I'm not saying she'd win but I do think her Cryo Avatar is essential to this.

I still wonder why all allogenes are alloted elemental intangibility when we have instances of characters not using it when it would be useful but anyway. I guess I'll vote Deku for King's reasons she has no reliable means of winning the fight and all Deku has to do is bait and tag her with Fa Jin a couple times plus he can more likely win a battle of attrition.

I've mostly stayed distant over this because of my one uncertainty that would completely change the way this is can Izuku interact with her Cryo Avatar? It is an avatar made of pure cryo energy, and basically is the source of Shenhe's intangibility. In theory, Shenhe could just sit back and let her Cryo Avatar do all the work, but Shenhe could literally just pass through Deku and damage him still with Cryo whenever he goes on the offensive. Literally, any time he charges at her, she can pass through him and hurt him with Cryo potent enough to freeze a person in place.

It isn't as though he can't break out of her ice. Plus her avatars don't last long and she has to summon them by bringing out a talisman no?

It isn't as though he can't break out of her ice. Plus her avatars don't last long and she has to summon them by bringing out a talisman no?
Shenhe’s Cryo avatars aren’t permanent, but her invulnerability and superior training mean she can more than buy herself time in between it’s cool down. Also, the summoning process is hardly long enough that it could cause problems for Shenhe. And since it only requires one hand, she would always be able to briefly keep Deku shut out for the 1-2 seconds at most she would need to to get the summon off.

I've mostly stayed distant over this because of my one uncertainty that would completely change the way this is can Izuku interact with her Cryo Avatar? It is an avatar made of pure cryo energy, and basically is the source of Shenhe's intangibility.
I hadn’t actually thought of this, it’s a pretty big deal if Deku can’t touch Shenhe’s avatar

She can summon them for as long as she wants and can sustain fighting alongside it if she needs to, gameplay doesn't reflect her fighting style based on trailers. She's been observed fighting in tandem with it, and it operating independently from her, and its activation is instant.

Danger Sense dodge before she passes through him. If that’s the “high speed/teleport” move on her profile, he wouldn’t even need to see it once to be able to avoid it when Danger Sense alerts him. He could predict and react to attacks like that from Mirio months before he even got Danger Sense.

He doesn’t have to interact with the clones at all, he can get away from them easily. Despite their own flight it’s not like they can keep up with his way better mobility. And how good even is their flight? It looks more like they levitate slightly off the ground rather than can fly over a hundred meters into the sky like Deku will.

She can summon them for as long as she wants and can sustain fighting alongside it if she needs to, gameplay doesn't reflect her fighting style based on trailers. She's been observed fighting in tandem with it, and it operating independently from her, and its activation is instant.
The only threat I so far have even seen from the avatars is the field around them that does damage. So is that gameplay only or does she summon an avatar to fight next to or is it both? And regardless of the activation Deku will be fully capable of avoiding both with Danger Sense and Analytical Prediction.

He can’t really destroy the clones unless air pressure or Blackwhip count for being able to damage them, but he also doesn’t need to. He just needs to deal with Shenhe. If the worst thing the clones can do is damage with a field around them then he will just deal with it since his pain tolerance is absurd or will avoid them to build up Fa Jin instead. Just hit and run from outside of her and the clones range mid air because Shenhe herself is helpless in the air compared to Deku.

Also, do the clones operate with her knowledge or their own? Can they sense him like she possibly can? Or does smokescreen work on them? How many can she summon? If only one then I really don’t see a threat but maybe if she can do several it’s a worthwhile attack. On her profile it seems she can only ever have one clone. And if she can do several is that also gameplay? If gameplay can it even be argued they can fight in tandem with her like in actual story?

For being the deciding move, her clones seem far more limited than you guys are making them out to be. Other than the field and fighting with her, they seem pretty easy to avoid completely, and especially can’t get past Danger Sense.

Back