• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugo fights a really explosive kid GRACE

A battle of explosions, Bakugo vs Klee
Bakugo was never good with kids

100% Bakugo is used here

Speed is equalized

Morals off in character

Starting Distance is 100m away

Klee AP: above 4.08 Megatons up to 20.4 Megatons with her strongest bombs

Bakugo AP: 5.4 Megatons

Klee: 2 (Solacis, GlaceonGamez471)

Bakugo: 9 (KingofWolves999, Ronin119, Bruhtelho, Jackpact, Noms Noms, Onilicx, Spinoirr, Popted2, JimboyJuan12)

Incon:

Last edited:
Honestly this one is interesting, Bakugo has skill, intelligence and experience easily compared to klee who's only experience fighting is against slimes and hilichurls, and Bakugo majority of the time has the AP advantage, the problem here is that this is a C4 klee who can one-shot bakugo with her ult, and she most likely has the durability advatage, and even if bakugo kills klee her ult will kill him aswell 100%, id vote klee if a suicide kill counts as a win, if not then I'd vote incon because both can win tbh.

Honestly this one is interesting, Bakugo has skill, intelligence and experience easily compared to klee who's only experience fighting is against slimes and hilichurls, and Bakugo majority of the time has the AP advantage, the problem here is that this is a C4 klee who can one-shot bakugo with her ult, and she most likely has the durability advatage, and even if bakugo kills klee her ult will kill him aswell 100%, id vote klee if a suicide kill counts as a win, if not then I'd vote incon because both can win tbh.
Self destruct counts as incon
So yeah incon counted

This is pretty close. Bakugo is certainly far more skilled, but Klee, while naive, is fairly intelligent herself.

The deciding factor here is whether or not Klee goes for Sparks 'n' Splash before Bakugo can defeat her. If she does, then the 10% fire power boost coupled with the additional 5.55x multiplier would mean Bakugo would be obliterated the moment Klee dodges a single attack from him, which isn't hard considering she can turn into intangible flames with a thought. Not to mention the fact that Klee's Sparks would be constantly firing homing lasers at Bakugo in the meantime.

Considering Klee is likely to panic at the slightest sign of difficulty due to her inexperience, she's extremely likely to resort to Sparks 'n' Splash very quickly, which would seal the win for her.

Voting Klee.

This is pretty close. Bakugo is certainly far more skilled, but Klee, while naive, is fairly intelligent herself.

The deciding factor here is whether or not Klee goes for Sparks 'n' Splash before Bakugo can defeat her. If she does, then the 10% fire power boost coupled with the additional 5.55x multiplier would mean Bakugo would be obliterated the moment Klee dodges a single attack from him, which isn't hard considering she can turn into intangible flames with a thought. Not to mention the fact that Klee's Sparks would be constantly firing homing lasers at Bakugo in the meantime.

Considering Klee is likely to panic at the slightest sign of difficulty due to her inexperience, she's extremely likely to resort to Sparks 'n' Splash very quickly, which would seal the win for her.

Voting Klee.
Vote counted

Voting Klee.
Problem is that klee can't activate the C4 in this fight unless she dies, so bakugo would have the AP advatage over klee unless we bring talent scaling here, and sparks n' splash isn't really that strong without c4 and bakugo can dodge because of the skill gap, the only reason im saying incon is because of the C4 and her durability tbh, without those two i'd give it to bakugo.

Problem is that klee can't activate the C4 in this fight unless she dies, so bakugo would have the AP advatage over klee unless we bring talent scaling here, and sparks n' splash isn't really that strong without c4 and bakugo can dodge because of the skill gap, the only reason im saying incon is because of the C4 and her durability tbh, without those two i'd give it to bakugo.
C4 works any time she "swaps out" with a party member. She doesn't have to die. In-universe, that just means she leaves a super bomb behind whenever she retreats, so all she'd have to do is dodge Bakugo once and he'd get blasted. Hell, ignoring game mechanics, that means she can throw said super bomb any time cuz she already has it on hand. She doesn't have to retreat at all.

C4 works any time she "swaps out" with a party member. She doesn't have to die. In-universe, that just means she leaves a super bomb behind whenever she retreats, so all she'd have to do is dodge Bakugo once and he'd get blasted. Hell, ignoring game mechanics, that means she can throw said super bomb any time cuz she already has it on hand. She doesn't have to retreat at all.
Is that actually in lore or out of logic, if that's actually what she does for sure then i might rethink my vote

How does she hit Bakugo ever with him having better skill, psuedo-flight on par with actual flight and a huge range advantage in this state?

I haven't caught up with mha yet, so how much range does he have this key?
This is Bakugo with One For All who punches island sized tornadoes out of the sky and blows up parts of mountains. He has all the range.
How tf does klee even get close enough to him then? Klee is know for having terrible range on her attacks, even in lore, can bakugo keep the range advatage and win that way?
He fights at range all the time outside of dashing in for blasts sometimes. I suppose his most comfortable range is around several dozens of meters, but he can also spam blasts from literally anywhere. So yeah, he’ll be staying away most of the fight.

The only thing I’m worried about is the fact that he basically is dying the entire match since One For All is breaking all of him. He can probably keep it up for long enough to win though.

I mean, it looks like she is frankly terrible for this fight. Her only way of attacking seems to be throwing bombs? Bakugo just dodges and blasts her back and she can’t dodge his.

I'll add that technically Klee can evade Bakugo by going intangible and turning into Pyro energy but since shes a child she may panic and might not just think to go intangible or using her forcefields early on

Bruh this fight is literally made for Klee to lose, she is a child so she can't utilize her ability to the fullest while bakugo outskill and experience immensely, her burst deal crap damage and it isn't homing so bakugo can afford to get hit once or twice though that likely not gonna happen since skill and pseudo-flight, her bomb all have terrible range and is easily dodgable for someone with bakugo skill and the hilarious range different just make it impossible to hit him unless he come in for close range blast, and the fact that she's a child work against her as she would just get ragdolled around by bakugo explosion until she got knock out via continuous brain concussions and bakugo go in and demolish her corpse. I vote bakugo 9/10 time, that 1 time is when Klee somehow not panic and put up a barrier, use her elemental intangibility to last until bakugo self destruct.

Klee's range is definitely a huge problem here. I didn't know this was Bakugo with OFA (didn't even know that was a thing tbh).

But in Klee's defense, she can absolutely outlast Bakugo. Basic elemental shields can no-sell attacks far more powerful than the user, and Klee's max AP with all her amps is over 4x stronger than what Bakugo can dish out, and this isn't even considering the fact that his explosions would count as Pyro so her Pyro shield would work even better.

This in mind, Klee's shield can easily no-sell his attacks for as long as it takes for OFA to break his body down. Considering elemental shields are standard defense practice for Vision users (look at manga Amber or Childe immediately using it when faced with an attack they can't evade), then Klee would absolutely use it to defend.

Sparks n Splash also manifests Sparks at the target's location and fire from different directions relative to the target, so at a range of 100m, it would be difficult to dodge considering it has no tells if a Spark manifests outside of Bakugo's field of vision.

Still voting for Klee. Her shield no-sells all of Bakugo's attacks until his body breaks down from OFA, all the while Sparks n Splash whittles away at him.

Klee's range is definitely a huge problem here. I didn't know this was Bakugo with OFA (didn't even know that was a thing tbh).

But in Klee's defense, she can absolutely outlast Bakugo. Basic elemental shields can no-sell attacks far more powerful than the user, and Klee's max AP with all her amps is over 4x stronger than what Bakugo can dish out, and this isn't even considering the fact that his explosions would count as Pyro so her Pyro shield would work even better.

This in mind, Klee's shield can easily no-sell his attacks for as long as it takes for OFA to break his body down. Considering elemental shields are standard defense practice for Vision users (look at manga Amber or Childe immediately using it when faced with an attack they can't evade), then Klee would absolutely use it to defend.

Sparks n Splash also manifests Sparks at the target's location and fire from different directions relative to the target, so at a range of 100m, it would be difficult to dodge considering it has no tells if a Spark manifests outside of Bakugo's field of vision.

Still voting for Klee. Her shield no-sells all of Bakugo's attacks until his body breaks down from OFA, all the while Sparks n Splash whittles away at him.
Or he could, you know, just punch her. Because he doesn’t just have explosions. I don’t see how she deals with Bakugo grabbing her arms and slamming her into the ground over and over until she goes unconscious.

So what, Klee specifically can keep the shield up forever and has the battle knowledge to do that until he wears himself out? What kind of shield even is this, an omnidirectional one?

And how in character even is this “hold shield up forever” strat? Is this just a default for fighting people in their verse?

Tbh this makes me side more to incon then i did before, klee has a pyro shield which bakugo can't break, but there's no way in hell klee can close the gap, unless spark n' splash's attacks are literal lasers, bakugo can easily dodge them like a joke with the range bakugo is at, so basically bakugo can't touch klee, but neither can klee touch bakugo is what im getting, keeping incon.

Can I get some form of scans or something of these shields tanking attacks far stronger than they are? And if this is the case, why isn’t this noted on their profiles? You’re essentially claiming every Genshin character is a Stone Wall for their tier yet I don’t see that? I’m not noticing a “higher with shield” on anyone’s profile.

And how in character even is this “hold shield up forever” strat? Is this just a default for fighting people in their verse?
Nope it ain't in character for her at all, we haven't even seen her use it, we just know she can because she's a vision user which is what gives most genshin characters elemental abilities, but she can do it because a MUCH weaker character named amber can.

Nope it ain't in character for her at all, we haven't even seen her use it, we just know she can because she's a vision user which is what gives most genshin characters elemental abilities, but she can do it because a MUCH weaker character named amber can.
So what, does every Genshin character stronger than Amber just spam a shield that negs all physical attacks every time they’re attacked or something?

Can I get some form of scans or something of these shields tanking attacks far stronger than they are? And if this is the case, why isn’t this noted on their profiles? You’re essentially claiming every Genshin character is a Stone Wall for their tier yet I don’t see that? I’m not noticing a “higher with shield” on anyone’s profile.
Honestly we should probably put that in huh, you're not wrong though

I mean almost all of them have ~5x amp with elemental abilities and ~8x amp with elemental burst or in some extreme case 67x but said character won't be eligible to have a profile until 2 week later

So what, does every Genshin character stronger than Amber just spam a shield that negs all physical attacks every time they’re attacked or something?
The shield didn't tank a physical hit in ambers case (it took a fire explosion insted) but tartaglia, the only other character that we have seen use the shield can tank physical attacks taking no damage, although he should be stronger then klee it shows that punching it won't be enough

I mean almost all of them have ~5x amp with elemental abilities and ~8x amp with elemental burst or in some extreme case 67x but said character won't be eligible to have a profile until 2 week later
For now we leave talent scaling alone or all genshin characters would be high 7-A

The shield didn't tank a physical hit in ambers case (it took a fire explosion insted) but tartaglia, the only other character that we have seen use the shield can tank physical attacks taking no damage, although he should be stronger then klee it shows that punching it won't be enough
Ok, but the claim is that she can make a shield that absolutely no sells any physical attack. What kind of shield is it. What form is it. I would like images of these shields that are apparently their greatest defense yet aren’t spammed

I would like some images of the feats being mentioned
The shield scan should be on Amber's profile. A far weaker than current-time Amber could barely no-sell an attack from a god-enhanced monster she could barely wound with her maximum effort.

As for the "would Klee keep using the shield" thing, why would she not? Remember that a shield was Amber's first response to an attack she couldn't dodge, and literally every attack Childe blocks in his boss fight, he uses a shield.

Klee is inexperienced but hardly stupid. If she's getting blasted non-stop with no openings to hit back, why would she drop the shield at all? It's not like Bakugo's attacks are even close to being strong enough to force her to exert herself with maintaining the shield, since he's flat-out weaker than her.

For tartaglia you need anything that isn't physical or hydro to break it, so it should be similar for klee but swap hydro and pyro, so bakugo can't do anything once klee activates it

Ok, so she uses a fire shield to block an explosion from someone stronger than her. How does that translate to her shield being capable of blocking someone just running into it and punching at her?

And what was the feat for Tartaglia? Why does Klee scale to it? Was it against someone far stronger than him as well?

Ok, so she uses a fire shield to block an explosion from someone stronger than her. How does that translate to her shield being capable of blocking someone just running into it and punching at her?

And what was the feat for Tartaglia? Why does Klee scale to it? Was it against someone far stronger than him as well?
The Tartaglia example is moreso to show how quickly and easily Vision-users resort to the shield.

Back