• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, it's really close. Though Spidey with his Iron Spider suit has much more versatility and precog goes a long way when speed is equalized.

His precog is very inconsistent, and Izuku is 3.62 tons with the Iron Soles.

So there's almost 2x difference in strength? Scratch what I said earlier. Spidey's suit is relatively new to him so even he isn't much familiar with all of it's specifications. With that AP difference Izuku can take this if he manages to land a proper kick.

And yes, I admit he doesn't use Spider Sense too much.

@AKM sama Well Izuku is 1.81 tons normally, his Iron Soles just duplicates his kicking power.

I kinda forgot, but does Deku use higher percentages to end fights quicker? If he went to 20% he'd one shot.

20% is restricted, or this would be a stomp.

AKM sama said:
So there's almost 2x difference in strength? Scratch what I said earlier. Spidey's suit is relatively new to him so even he isn't much familiar with all of it's specifications. With that AP difference Izuku can take this.

And yes, I admit he doesn't use Spider Sense too much.
What?

1.8 vs 1.9 is 2x difference?

Do you even math bregh?

@Arrogant

Thanks for the pic, I now know the meme's name.

@Gargoyle

What is the RWBY levels of inconsistency you speak of?

Feelsbadman when it comes to the highly valued but nerfed in MCU Spidey sense.

With the speed equalized, I believe physically Deku has the advantage in AP, but still suffers recoil damage right? Pretty sure Spidey can play the long game both literally and metaphorically; between the strats of keeping a good distance away from a fistfighter type enemy and observing Deku taking damage from overexertion, pretty sure Spidey has the advantage here. Combine with Spidey webs to impede and slow down deku and it should be game.

@Gargoly One Putting "Higher with his Iron Soles" in every key is unnecessary.

@Ghostly Owns No Izuku 8% doesn't get recoil from his attacks, and his stamina is far higher than Spiderman's, so that would be a very bad idea, not to mention that Izuku have much more range than Spiderman with his air blasts.

Gargoyle One said:
1.8 vs 1.9 is 2x difference?

Do you even math bregh?
I was referring to 3.62 tons lol

Spiderman's best option would be to incapacitate Deku with his webs, if he can manage that.

AKM sama said:
Spiderman's best option would be to incapacitate Deku with his webs, if he can manage that.
He can wrap him in a cocoon

He also does have the AI if I recall

That's what I was thinking too.

Standard restraining is also extremely in character

As in it's literally every single thing he does when he comes across people

He will need to wait an entire day to win, and Izuku should be able to destroy the cocoon with his air blasts, since he just needs to move his fingers to do that.

His air blast isn't going to instantly destroy webs that are more durable then him without soles.

Also, Knock Out is an hour and Spider Man can do that

What is the durability of his webs?

And I really doubt Spiderman could do that against someone like Izuku, you're assuming too many things.

How is Spiderman not crushed by every enemy that can rip out the webs? You are exaggerating with that.

As you said before, Izuku has much more experience than Spiderman, and is also far more agile than Spiderman's typical enemies.

Yes he could, I guess Gargoyle is assuming that Spiderman's webs are faster than Izuku.

Therefir said:
How is Spiderman not crushed by every enemy that can rip out the webs? You are exaggerating with that.

As you said before, Izuku has much more experience than Spiderman, and is also far more agile than Spiderman's typical enemies.
No enemy aside from those still able to move whole parts of their body's has to my knowledge

Expirience doesn't make you immune to webs, Bucky is a perfect example.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Genuine question, couldn't midoriya just shockwave the webs away before they get him?
A couple of them? Maybe? A swarm of them? A lot more difficult

I don't see why the shockwave wouldn't be able to take a swarm of them at once.

Unless your saying that spider fires them after the shockwave, but I am pretty sure midoriya would just do it again if he can't dodge it.

@Gargoyle Bucky was completely outclassed in power and speed, is not really a good example.

Izuku can shoot four air blasts at once so that shouldn't be difficult.

Speed sure, power not really, not like it's actually relevant since expirience was the main factor I'm trying to point out

BTW, no one has actually debated what Izuki does against Spiderman. Only how he counters some of his stuff

Tries to kick him real hard. That's all he can do.

> Speed sure, power not really

Spiderman casually overpowered Bucky and checked his arm.

Izuku has several ways to win, he can keep his distance with Spiderman while spaming his air blasts, in the long run Spiderman would be too tired to keep fighting, then Izuku would take the opportunity to kick him and knock him out.

Other way, but more risky would be to try to stun Spiderman with his air blasts and then try to kick him.

Therefir said:
Izuku have several ways to win, he can keep his distance with Spiderman while spaming his air blasts, in the long run Spiderman would be too tired to keep fighting, then Izuku would take the opportunity to kick him and knock him out.
Spiderman uses his webs and the ability to climb walls to dodge.

Air blasts get avoided perfectly fine thx to his superior mobility to them and his ability to swing webs or climb walls.

That's going to take far too long of a time for Spiderman to get tired out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back