• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Central park itself doesn't have much in it. So unless deku decides to willingly go fight outside of that area, there isn't much beyond trees to go on, and those get uprooted by any airblast

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Central park itself doesn't have much in it. So unless deku decides to willingly go fight outside of that area, there isn't much beyond trees to go on, and those get uprooted by any airblast
Spiderman, the guy who literally swings around New York as a daily would

Deny deciding not to fight him outside that is a detriment to him, not Spidey

Midorya wouldn't decide to go in a place where he is put in a disadvantageous situation for no real reason.

> Air blasts get avoided perfectly fine thx to his superior mobility to them and his ability to swing webs or climb walls.

Izuku can use 4 air blasts at once, not even Gentle who was faster than him could dodge, and Gentle can fly.

> Doesn't help him offensively

He can keep dodging until Spiderman is tired.

You know I can change the place of the battle right?

they are in the middle of centralpark, and spider could only really run to the buildings from there.

The is really no real reason for mid to allow that.

Therefir said:
> Air blasts get avoided perfectly fine thx to his superior mobility to them and his ability to swing webs or climb walls.

Izuku can use 4 air blasts at once, not even Gentle who was faster than him could dodge, and Gentle can fly.

> Doesn't help him offensively

He can keep dodging until Spiderman is tired.
Gentle's Pseudo flight and Spiderman being able to swing and climb at any point is a bit of an off comparison

That will take hours though, which this fight isn't going to last that long.

Therefir said:
You know I can change the place of the battle right?
You would actually change the location to give Izuku an advantage

I know you were arguing in favor of Izuku a lot in this thread which is fine but really?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
they are in the middle of centralpark, and spider could only really run to the buildings from there.

The is really no real reason for mid to allow that.
Actually, climbing and swinging across trees is a thing

Trees that can be uprooted with absolute ease. And that are nowhere near tall enough to give much of a boost speedwise

I'm sorry, but changing the location to give advantage to one of the fighters is not allowed as far as I know.

@Gargoyle One Gentle can go in any angle with his pseudo-flight, he is technically much more agile than Spiderman, but he still got defeated by Izuku.

How do you know that...? And what stamina feats Spiderman have?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
At most, changing the location so neither gets an advantage.
Neither of them even have one here.

Hell this is actually against Spiderman since there isn't an intoal building to climb

Not having the envirement help you is not any more against you than a meteor dropping on your enemy is. The fact that he does that in-character doesn't change that.

And you were arguing that he can.

It's not like Spiderman can't fight without buildings nearby.

Ricsi

Using the environment to your advantage is a skill that people use, it isn't some unfair tactic that is somehow impossible to defeat, if that's seriously unfair for Izuku, then he sucks at fighting, and he very obviously doesn't.

And you voted Izuku despite that.

Nor did I ever say that. Being unable to use the envirement is not making someone actualy weaker or giving preference. Putting people in an envirement where they have an advantage does.

Yes. Because I believe he can win despite that. I never said it needs to be changed, and I am almost completly sure that therefir suggested it because you were using the enviroment as a major reason for which izuku cannot just punch into submission.

Wait, Ricsi voted for AKM reasons, but he later switched to inconclusive, should not Ricsi's vote switch as well?

It should yes but he's arguing for Izuku outside of that plus Their's reasons despite being the OP

Newendigo said:
Wait, Ricsi voted for AKM reasons, but he later switched to inconclusive, should not Ricsi's vote switch as well?
I still think izuku wins, but I'll simply reclaim the vote so that this can be added right away

Okay, I'm going to add this match to their profiles.

This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back