• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Master Chief. Superhero vs Supersoldier.(Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets get on with this. I think this could be interesting. To celebrate Master Chief's new key.

Izuku runs into Master Chief, who had just finished stomping a Promethean's face in, and assumes him to be a villan. Despite the Chief's pleadings, Izuku insists on taking him down.

Mastr Chief is in his Gen 2 Mjolnir armor.

Izuku is in his 5% form. Any greater use of OFA is restricted. So both are 8-C

Master Chief has access to a Lightrifle, Normfang, and an Energy Sword. There is a level 3 damage boost on the battlefield that either one of them can use.

Battle takes place a little outside of UA.

Speed is unequal for once.

Victory via KO. Who wins and why?

Master Chief:7 Jackythejack,Gargoyle One DarkDragonMedeus Graf Thorsdottir Geova2507 Xtasyamphetamine WeeklyBattles

Izuku:0

Inconclusive:0

Chief Via

1. Vastly Superior Skill

2. Better versatility

3. Much better ranged combat

4. Building+ Shields

Is that good :)

MC's arsenal is limited here. His shields don't really protect very well against melee strikes, witch Deku relies heavily on.

Are either of those weapons automatic? If not that puts him st a disadvantage, as well as giving him the energy sword, which if I remember correctly is the one thing he's not really good at? Either way it's an issue because he's forced to get up close. Izuku is also faster than the Master Cheif, which is a big problem considering he could get pretty close to him before Cheif could react. With that being said, Cheif may be able to keep him at a distance for some time, but he doesn't have much versatility going for him, and not only that, but if it gets into melee combat, while Cheif could possibly hold himself pretty well, I don't know if he could take all those consecutive punches from Deku.

Kinda iffy on this, but my vote goes to Deku. Even if Cheif has more expirrence, he's at a disadvantage still.

Deku struggled against Stain who used a normal sword. Master Chief's is a heat based weapon, much like a lightsaber

Also, MC absolutely crushes Deku in skill and experience. You are forgetting that MC is excellent at H2H combat. Despite how horribly the games portray a Spartan's true abilities.

>Speed

Not true. Only in movement speed. Master Chief is faster than his previous armors that allowed him to react to 425 m/s projectiles point blank. 5% scales to 330 something M/s

Yeah that's why I was iffy. I knew new info would come reveal itself.

Well I'm that case I don't see why Master Cheif shouldn't win? He can probably block most of Deku's attacks then considering that he's been up against worse I'm sure. And he can react to his attacks then. I guess that's simple enough? He can react to all of Deku's attacks and probably dish out all of the damage needed, yeah?

Yeah. Especially since at this point, Deku only fights with his fists. And his movements are painfully obvious as well.

Ah, then in that case, Chef should take it quite handily then, especially if Deku just can't catch him off guard.

the poor kid a ded one.

Since it seems like a stomp for Chief I'll say this

The sheer fact alone that Deku can beat him to death makes this descisive over a stomp, especially since one Good his from an 8C+ punch one shots him

8-C+ is only in 8% tho. And 8% is like 0.8 tons iirc.

Master Chief scales from Buck who casually oneshotted a Promethean with baseline durability.

Midoria is a "kid" he don't have the experience that MC have also MC not only have the range advantage but he also have shield and a powerful armor that can tank Midorias attack. Master chief Wins

Just as a reference for what an Energy Sword can do, Plasma Weapons are capable of inflicting injuries including severe third-degree burns, flash vaporization of bodily fluids, instant cauterization of wounds which traps fluids in organs or blood vessels and, in addition to the rapid expansion of heat, can cause ruptures or small explosions within the victim. Near misses can also cause injury to the target, as convection created by the shots can burn the intended target which can lead to heat trauma or heat stroke due to the exposure to extreme temperatures.

Now I feel a little bad, like I should'e made this fight a sparing match instead. Eh, whatever I'll add it now. Close at will Weekly

I'm sure master chief would only knock the kid out. One punch from that armor and I'm sure Deku would be more or less knocked out cold anyways. Doubt Chief would actually kill him.

It's hilarious when you think of it

Imagine all the kids just looking at Master Chief while he's grabbing Midoriya by his shirt with his fist raised up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back