• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How strong exactly is izuku Again.

Because I remember killer croc can rip bank vault doors with ease.

This is going to be a fight that is determined by who has better physical strength.

I think Deku is probably stronger physically, and he would definitely be able to outsmart KC. He's gooding at reading his opponent and predicting their next moves so he would take this.

CCMac27 said:
I think Deku is probably stronger physically, and he would definitely be able to outsmart KC. He's gooding at reading his opponent and predicting their next moves so he would take this.
Yeah croc is all brawns and no brain.

Just muscle.

So I'm sure izuku is going to smash croc with Detroit smash

People,searching killer croc´s AP I found that he is stronger than katana and katana is 0.216908289 tons

Deku is at minimum 9.17438429474 times stronger,AP stomp

I make the assumption you don't know what conversion is, check method 2.

Also .21 Tons is 9A so that's definitely not what the rating is.

Schnee One said:
I make the assumption you don't know what conversion is, check method 2.
Also .21 Tons is 9A so that's definitely not what the rating is.
Okey,you are right

Forget what I said then

Back