• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not voting yet, just getting my thoughts out there

K.O. has the range advantage, what with his fist blasts and battle cry, but I actually think Izuku might have a strength advantage here, as he was able to cut a metal robot with another piece of a metal robot, whereas KO usually struggles with breaking metal

Again, not voting yet, but its a tough call.

The time slow thing might not be accurate, but I think it could upgrade the O.K K.O verses speed at the very least.

Anyway Izuku Midoriya should win, because K.O was very inexperienced in using his powers. Before the finale...

K.O. still has that range advantage tbh with his power move, while Izuku is limited in hand to hand combat, though Midoriya is much smarter. Gonna vote for K.O. for now though

His time slow hasnt been shown to activate on command, he usually used it to monologie, as did Mr. Gar, but I felt ot should be noted since K.O. used it to save Carol while he was moving at normal speeds. He hasnt proved to be able to harness it on combat amd therefore I dont think its a factor.

We can always add a separate key for Pre-power manifested K.O. though.

Jinx666 said:
We can always add a separate key for Pre-power manifested K.O. though.
Yeah I realized that after making my comment, but since my notifications are going broken right now I forgot to comment that

Doesn't Izuku one-shot? He can easily defeat people who can withstand this, and he has 9-A durability :|

Back