• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Anime Pirate with toon powers fights a Cartoon Hero with anime powers(Luffy vs K.O)

latest

Monkey D. Luffy
latest

K.O.
Both start in base, but can access their other forms
K.O. season 2 is used
K.O. 's optional equipment is restricted
Starting distance 10 meters
Speed is equal
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
What is k.o WINCON here?
Energy Manipulation/Projection(to enhance his physical strikes and do mid-long range attacks) , Statistics Amplification(to increase his attack power), Perception Manipulation(to keep up with Luffy's speed boosts), Regeneration(Low-High)( to heal from any damage that Luffy does), Teleportation/BFR( I don't know how likely the BFR is to occur but the option is there), Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection(the only feat that I know of for this is blocking/reflecting a beam attack so I'm not sure if this can be used for anything else), and Paralysis inducement(this one seems to cause paralysis via power nullification so I'm not sure if this would work or not).

Energy Manipulation/Projection(to enhance his physical strikes and do mid-long range attacks) , Statistics Amplification(to increase his attack power), Perception Manipulation(to keep up with Luffy's speed boosts), Regeneration(Low-High)( to heal from any damage that Luffy does), Teleportation/BFR( I don't know how likely the BFR is to occur but the option is there), Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection(the only feat that I know of for this is blocking/reflecting a beam attack so I'm not sure if this can be used for anything else), and Paralysis inducement(this one seems to cause paralysis via power nullification so I'm not sure if this would work or not).
Bro do you know what's WINCON?

Regeneration(Low-High)( to heal from any damage that Luffy does)
Regeneration Negation (At least Mid, likely Mid-High; Haki users are capable of negating externally accelerated natural regeneration
Teleportation/BFR( I don't know how likely the BFR is to occur but the option is there)
K.o doesn't have these hax in season 2 key
Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection(the only feat that I know of for this is blocking/reflecting a beam attack so I'm not sure if this can be used for anything else)
Precognition (Much more potent than before. Can see many seconds into the literal future)
Paralysis inducement(this one seems to cause paralysis via power nullification so I'm not sure if this would work or not).
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation and Blunt Force Trauma (Due to his body being rubber, he is highly resistant to lightning. He is also highly resistant to blunt attacks)

Luffy counters everything you mentioned while attacking back with

Durability Negation and Explosion Manipulation (Can force energy inside of opponents and objects, which produces explosions inside of their body)

Fear-Inducing Aura, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic and Fear Manipulation (By directly dominating the willpower of opponents, victims often fall unconscious and are extremely shaken by this Haki, and even those who aren't are still slightly scared.)

Sleep Manipulation (Those who fall victim to this Haki are capable of falling unconscious due to the effects, whether it's human beings or animals.)

Subjective Reality (Can turn his imagination into reality, ranging from breaking physics in a cartoon fashion, altering his environment into rubber, and effects such as making his opponent view stars and birds as if it were a cartoon.)

Which k.o can't resist this is stomp by luffy

Bro do you know what's WINCON?
Isn't K.O.'s AP advantage already a wincon? What I listed were things that could help him land a hit on Luffy(Energy Manipulation/Projection, Perception Manipulation, and Teleportation), things that would help him deal with Luffy's attacks(Regeneration, Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection) and abilities that could serve as alternative wincons(BFR , Paralysis Inducement)

Isn't K.O.'s AP advantage already a wincon?
Yes it is k.o ap is slightly better then luffy
But
Which either observation haki or conqueror haki take care with thier range of tens of km.

The only move which k.o can use for range attack is
Power-Fist Fireball: K.O.'s special move, consists of a powerful energy punch surrounded by blue flames which are delivered from one of his fists. After controlling T.K.O, he gains the ability to release purple Power-Fists, which seem to be more powerful, and easier to fire.

Which luffy resists! Punch is a blunt attack! Which luffy resists so it for sure isn't one hit kill which gives luffy enough time to one hit kill via durability negation

Regeneration Negation (At least Mid, likely Mid-High; Haki users are capable of negating externally accelerated natural regeneration

K.o doesn't have these hax in season 2 key

Precognition (Much more potent than before. Can see many seconds into the literal future)

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation and Blunt Force Trauma (Due to his body being rubber, he is highly resistant to lightning. He is also highly resistant to blunt attacks)

Luffy counters everything you mentioned while attacking back with

Durability Negation and Explosion Manipulation (Can force energy inside of opponents and objects, which produces explosions inside of their body)

Fear-Inducing Aura, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic and Fear Manipulation (By directly dominating the willpower of opponents, victims often fall unconscious and are extremely shaken by this Haki, and even those who aren't are still slightly scared.)

Sleep Manipulation (Those who fall victim to this Haki are capable of falling unconscious due to the effects, whether it's human beings or animals.)

Subjective Reality (Can turn his imagination into reality, ranging from breaking physics in a cartoon fashion, altering his environment into rubber, and effects such as making his opponent view stars and birds as if it were a cartoon.)

Which k.o can't resist this is stomp by luffy
Ok then, fair enough.

Then why are they included in his season 2 profile?

K.O.'s Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection takes the form of an energy sphere so I don't see how precognition would help here.

In K.O.'s verse Power= Strength. With that said, his Paralysis Inducement is via an energy dome that nullifies the power of those it makes contact with resulting in them losing all their strength, thus resulting in paralysis. Which is why I said that I wasn't sure if this would work on Luffy or not, since I know that Haki users resist power nullification

Yeah this would definitely work.

K.O. has Resistance to Fear Manipulation

This seems to be tied to Haki's fear manipulation. With that said, I'm not sure if this would work on K.O. since he resists Fear Manipulation.

K.O. also has Subjective Reality so I think that they would cancel each other out.

K.O.'s Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection takes the form of an energy sphere so I don't see how precognition would help here.
I mean he can see future and dodge the attack
K.O. has Resistance to Fear Manipulation

This seems to be tied to Haki's fear manipulation. With that said, I'm not sure if this would work on K.O. since he resists Fear Manipulation.
He doesn't have Resistance to fear manipulation

K.O. also has Subjective Reality so I think that they would cancel each other out.
K.o has limited subjective reality luffy subjective reality is better

Luffy one shots

I mean he can see future and dodge the attack

He doesn't have Resistance to fear manipulation

K.o has limited subjective reality luffy subjective reality is better

Luffy one shots
Do you mean that Luffy would be able to dodge the attack that's reflected back at him?

Actually he does. It's under his season 1 profile

Correct me if I'm wrong but Subjective Reality isn't an ability that can let you one-shot your opponent, is it?

Yuh uh

He does not cn you quote that part?

He can turn anything he touches into rubber (negating k.o durability)
Well even if K.O.'s Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection wouldn't work for counterattacking, it should still help in defending.

O.K.K.O season 1 episode 19"Face your Fears" Fear Manipulation (Has a level 15 resistance to his fear)

I know, so I was thinking that K.O. could use his Toon Force/Subjective Reality to restore himself to normal.

Back