• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Yeeeeep. Might be a bad idea.

7-A Deku is used.

High 8-C Yoon-seok is used, he can amp up to 8-B, and has 30% durability negation.

100% Pre-final act Deku is used.

Deku: 0

Choi Yoon-seok: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Deku's advantages, from what I'm seeing:

Much, much higher AP, and if he manages to destroy half of Yoon seok's body, he can incap him, and then can kill him.

Way higher LS.

Way better range (My fault, Yoon seok should have hundreds of meters, but lets assume he's tens of meters for now)

Resists Fire manip

Choi Yoon-seok's advantages:

Regeneration

More skilled.

Legit Flight

Way, way more stamina, so could possibly just beat him via prolonging the fight.

Has an item that makes him invulnerable in a near-death event.

Resistance to Analytical Prediction, and Analytical prediction of his own.

His attacks can be coated with poison, electricity, or ice. Poison being the most threatening here.

Any damage Yoon-seok does to Deku will be 20 times more painful.

Has Heart of Liberty, which makes Black Whip useless, as Yoon-seok cannot be physically restrained with any type of ability.

Has an ability that lets him become invulnerable to all damages for like more than a second, and redirect all damage to the opponent. Can only use it once every 20 minutes.

Can likely just cut through the air bursts since his weapon is invulnerable to all damages.

Choi Yoon-seok's advantages:

Regeneration
7,480,000x AP will probably negate that
More skilled.
I don't know how skilled Yoon is
Legit Flight
Fair enough
Way, way more stamina, so could possibly just beat him via prolonging the fight.
I need some input on his stamina feats
Has an item that makes him invulnerable in a near-death event.
How does this invulnerability item works? Is it single use?
Resistance to Analytical Prediction, and Analytical prediction of his own.

His attacks can be coated with poison, electricity, or ice. Poison being the most threatening here.
Fair enough, but how does the poison really work?
Any damage Yoon-seok does to Deku will be 20 times more painful.
Considering than Deku has 7,480,000x AP
Has Heart of Liberty, which makes Black Whip useless, as Yoon-seok cannot be physically restrained with any type of ability.
Fair Enough
Has an ability that lets him become invulnerable to all damages for like more than a second, and redirect all damage to the opponent. Can only use it once every 20 minutes.
How long can he use than ability for?
Can likely just cut through the air bursts since his weapon is invulnerable to all damages.
Not sure if that's how air bursts works but ok i guess

7,480,000x AP will probably negate that
If an attack manages to engulf his entire body, then probably yeah, although not sure about High-Mid regeneration. Though if the attack doesn't cover his entire body then he should comfortably be able to regenerate.
I don't know how skilled Yoon is
Here are some of the skill feats (Some aren't, btw):
I need some input on his stamina feats
Dude can go at least 10 days of straight training with feeling an ounce of fatigue, and the entirety of the series (Half a year to a year), he didn't sleep once. And his stamina keeps getting constantly refreshed.
How does this invulnerability item works? Is it single use?
That's all we are given about it. If he gets hit by a life-threatening attack, the attack gets negated. Also, yes, its a single use.
Fair enough, but how does the poison really work?
Not much given, except for the fact that it dissolves rocks and shiz.
Considering than Deku has 7,480,000x AP
How long can he use than ability for?

Not sure if that's how air bursts works but ok i guess
His invulnerability shiz has a long cooldown, but basically, he can tank attacks for more than a second, absorb all of it and throw it back. He can also increase its power by 10x if he wants to, and that's where the pain manip will come up.

Back