• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya/Deku (BNHA) vs Osamu (World Trigger)

please read OP before posting!

both are in best mindset for fighting,

win with death/KO/BFR,

both have basic knowledge about each other, that means that

osamu knows that deku doesnt use weapons and can enhance his stats, plus can use superstrong shockwaves that are exhausting (he doesnt know that deku is destroying his bones whenever he uses his 100% moves, therefore osamu doesnt know how many times and in which way deku uses his exhausting attacks)

deku knows that osamu has various abilitys, he is aware of the fact that osamu has abilitys for mid-range and that he can use wires, + that he has a strong shield, AND that he cant use his abilitys for to long because his stamina is low (he doesnt know that it is due to trion shortage which means that he assumes that as long as the fight is dragged on (making osamu move) results in his loss of energy/stamina)

with that knowledge both have 24 hours for planning, the fight happens in a town with a lot of small and high buildings and etc etc.

who wins this battle of smarts?

EDIT:VOTES:

Deku: 2 (akiretsu, reppuzan)

Osamu: 2 (andykhang, inoue)

I don't particularly like matches with Deku since he literally has to break his arm to pose a threat to anyone in the Building range. As a result, he'll easily be trounced by anyone at his tier. In fact, he has yet to win a fight without doing so due to the power of everyone else's Quirks.

So Osamu should take this handily due to his much better mobility, stamina, and regen.

Oooohhh... didn't regconize the name.

Hm... Midoriya would be almost like Kuga Yuuma, without his experience, strength, or even necessary mobility. So his tactic of obstructing his opponent like a spider web would work perfectly, though the concrete wall could possibly be destroyed by him. If he's smartly kept his distance, he could barrange with his trigger and actually deal significant damage. His base Trion body stat is also already superior compare to base Deku, so he already have more leeway to move. Finally, if Deku smash his body trying to defeat Osamu, he still have his human body to work with.

My vote on Osamu i guess.

^their human bodys more or less mean losing, exspecially since BNHA chars are higher than normal human stats in their base without even a mutation or so :/

either way, i didnt imagine this would be so one-sided :(

than maybe a bonus round with https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Todoroki_Shouto, would the tag team win against Osamu? (osamu has the same rough knowledge as with deku)...

I think I mixed up Osamu with Yuma here.

Nevertheless, while Deku should be able to compete with Full Cowl in this case, the fact that Osamu's abilities are far more versatile along with having actual military experience should give him the win, even if Deku is just as if not more intelligent and resourceful than him.

^would more intel for deku make the fight more equal? (like the weapons osamu uses and that his combat body reuquires either heart or brain crushing in order to vanish after a single hit)

Midoriya wins. He masterd the 5% of OFA, A single finger fick at 5% is more or less equal to a rabbit punch, iirc if not greater. While Osamu is down, Midoriya can follow up with a second flick then end it with a Detroit Smash blitz before Osamu can recover.

Osamu is not good 1 v 1. He's not beating Midoriya in h2h. Using Wires are useless and serve no purpose. I just don't see any plan he has working against Midoria's AoE. Not to mention, as far as this fight Goes, Midoriya can aford sacrafice an Arm and still Win.

Osamu, his shield can tank attacks from Rabbits that can casually punch people through city blocks. With Thruster he can cut in half mid-high B rankers, that can tank with no problem being punched through city blocks. Wires ARE useful on 1v1 fights and even more if Midoriya doesn't know how they work, wires can be even used in combination with Asteroid as traps(Osamu has done so before) or they can be used to make people trip like against Katori. They can't be seen unless Osamu wants them to be seen and while it might not work the 3rd 4th time against the same oponent he doesn't really need a 3rd or 4th time.

And people saying that Osamu is bad 1v1 are not right, sure he can't beat aces but those guys can give Yuma a fight and Yuma would absolutely fodderize Midoriya. It's not only about power/speed and all that but their battle experience is just way higher than Osamu's and this is a very important thing in WT.

Midoriya has nothing on that, he's just a flashier character than Mikumo because of his powers but he has to break something or injure himself if he wants to do somewhat decent damage.

You guys just love bumping super old threads.

Deku's only real advantage is his game-winning One for All 100%, and even then, Osamu can potentially dodge it via Thruster and thus let Deku hurt himself. Nevertheless, it should be taken into account as one clean hit will put Osamu out of the fight, period.

^i know but now 4 people aside from me commented on this fight, it shows: WT is getting more love :D

as for the thread: you vote for deku? keep in mind that he can only use 100% OFA two times in the fight and the moment he uses one of his legs he wont be able to evade asteroid anymore :/

Back