• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Pirate King vs Future #1 Hero (Blackbeard vs Izuku Midoriya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the opposite, you need proof you're insides are as strong as your outer layer of skin
No we don't, there is nothing special about the outer layers of skin that makes them significantly more durable than your internal organs, if your power affects your entire body, and you have no anti-feats, then it's fair to assume that your organs are superhumanly durable as well.
One good liver shot from even outside will nearly one shot you and leave you immobile to do anything for quite some time, there's a reason why pressure points exists.
Has nothing to do with internal shock waves and Deku has taken punches to the liver from people stronger than him and he has just continued fighting just fine.

Has nothing to do with internal shock waves and Deku has taken punches to the liver from people stronger than him and he has just continued fighting just fine.
So you saying if blackbeard shockwaves his brain... He's going to be fighting just fine and not be knocked out or even dead

Depends on the verse
Ah yes, and I wonder what verse I was talking about.
Idk which verses you scale or which threads you've been in but we automatically assume internal organs are weaker than external skin
Probably based on misconceptions and is not supported by reality or even the fact that we are talking about superhuman characters.

Or what, are you telling me that in your threads you treat Galaxy level characters having Human level organs? Hard to believe.

Time to get that removed since he's the only person in the verse who attacks internals with vibrations and has a limited with them.

That wouldn't be why it's limited.

Also

Summary​

The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of their durability. In particular, it enables causing serious damage to an opponent, even with the user's lack of comparable or greater attack potency. A good example of ignoring durability would be poison, as it can kill a person without even needing to wound them.

THE LITERAL FIRST TYPE ON THE PAGE​

• Attacking internal structures - An attack somehow bypasses the upper layers of the body and attacks the internal organs or an equivalent. This can be done in a wide variety of ways. It is considered a form of negation due to the fact that internal structures and specifically parts whose function isn't to support the structure and stability of the body are much easier to injure or otherwise damage.
Or what, are you telling me that in your threads you treat Galaxy level characters having Human level organs? Hard to believe.
Who said they have human level organs? They just don't have them 1:1 with their external body parts

So you saying if blackbeard shockwaves his brain... He's going to be fighting just fine and not be knocked out or even dead
Yes, like Kaido taking Beyond Advanced Busoshoku hits to the head, they're just built differently.

Blackbeard will one shot if he hits inside of his brain, inside of his heart or inside of his liver... There's no way you think those organs will be the same level of durability of your outer skin, no human on earth are like that... So where are you getting this weird information from

But anyway a black hole aoe would one shot deku

Who said they have human level organs? They just don't have them 1:1 with their external body parts
So, you accept that they do scale somewhat, but you disagree with the idea that our skin being no more durable than the tissue that makes up our organs? I'm not even saying that Deku's internal organs are as durable as bones or stronger tissue, I'm just saying that if his skin, which is just another organ, can tank attacks on that level, so should his internal organs.

There's no way you think those organs will be the same level of durability of your outer skin, no human on earth are like that...
Brother in Christ the reason the outer skin is so durable is not even the skin itself, but what is underneath.

I'm more confused by the fact that you consider a tissue like the epithelial of the skin stronger than the epithelial of the organs even though it's made of almost the same cells.

So, you accept that they do scale somewhat, but you disagree with the idea that our skin being no more durable than the tissue that makes up our organs? I'm not even saying that Deku's internal organs are as durable as bones or stronger tissue, I'm just saying that if his skin, which is just another organ, can tank attacks on that level, so should his internal organs.
His organs take a small portion of the damage that his external body takes. So his organs aren't 10-B.

But our body is strengthened overtime due to different pressure and force inflicted on the outside of our bodies. Which is why a boxer doesn't tear his skin from punching even though somebody hitting them in the liver would make them drop.

What I accept doesn't matter. What the wiki accepts is that we note attacking organs counts as dura neg cause harming organs is easier than harming the external body.

What I accept doesn't matter. What the wiki accepts is that we note attacking organs counts as dura neg cause harming organs is easier than harming the external body.
And what is your point? I never said it's not dura neg, it certainly bypasses the first layer of defense which is the skin, but it never says it's a warranty one-shot because of that, or that the organs would turn into mush.

Wait I'm confused. Why are we saying that Izuku can take Blackbeard's shockwaves when we literally see his muscles getting torn apart when taking the shock of his attacks getting reflected back on himself and an organ rupture when an it being hit?

The attacks Deku received were much stronger than he himself at the time, but that is not the case here.

When he powered up, those reflected hit that were breaking his muscles weren't able to do that anymore.

Yes, like Kaido taking Beyond Advanced Busoshoku hits to the head, they're just built differently.
Kaido has haki and has a totally different biology with scales
IMG-7202.png

It confirms his insides are strengthen as well, acting like an iron wall

Luffy says that it was still too shallow, so yes kaido literally is built differently
Brother in Christ the reason the outer skin is so durable is not even the skin itself, but what is underneath.
no shit...
I'm more confused by the fact that you consider a tissue like the epithelial of the skin stronger than the epithelial of the organs even though it's made of almost the same cells.
Because as the durability negation page says
  • due to the fact that internal structures and specifically parts whose function isn't to support the structure and stability of the body are much easier to injure or otherwise damage.

Anyway I'll vote blackbeard via BFR with his aoe of darkness that deku can't do anything against when used
0441-018.png

And what is your point? I never said it's not dura neg, it certainly bypasses the first layer of defense which is the skin, but it never says it's a warranty one-shot because of that, or that the organs would turn into mush.
Ok, I'll say my argument

The Gura Gura sends ridiculously large damage to the insides of the organs to where an injured Whitebeard could two shot and incapacitate Akainu, someone relative to him, who can take 10 day damage from someone relative to him

Blackbeard has the same ability and the same capabilities

He will quickly incapacitate Deku.

Teach fra

I'll wait to here other arguments for Izuku other than "he's a good melee fighter and has good internal durability," since Blackbeard has more than just the Gura, and that's not really an argument to vote for anyone.

Because as the durability negation page says
  • due to the fact that internal structures and specifically parts whose function isn't to support the structure and stability of the body are much easier to injure or otherwise damage.
As I said before, I'm not saying that it doesn't ignore the hard, just that it has a certain limit, and that a character's outer skin can tank attacks at a certain level, their internal organs should scale to some extent.

I'm going to argue in favor of Deku, at the beginning of the fight BB will probably try to draw in Deku with the Yami Yami no Mi, and this one will activate Gearshift to blitz BB and hit him with a flurry of attacks impossible to perceive or react, only to end up hitting him with an Overdrive which will open a hole through BB's stomach, killing him instantly.

As I said before, I'm not saying that it doesn't ignore the hard, just that it has a certain limit, and that a character's outer skin can tank attacks at a certain level, their internal organs should scale to some extent.
But are still drastically weaker to the point you can get one shot and immobilized from if the same amount of force hits inside of your organs

I'm going to argue in favor of Deku, at the beginning of the fight BB will probably try to draw in Deku with the Yami Yami no Mi, and this one will activate Gearshift to blitz BB and hit him with a flurry of attacks impossible to perceive or react, only to end up hitting him with an Overdrive which will open a hole through BB's stomach, killing him instantly.
Blackbeard will put that man in a black hole and leave him there for a week

But are still drastically weaker to the point you can get one shot and immobilized from if the same amount of force hits inside of your organs
If you are referring to the liver punch, the reason we are immobilized is not because the liver is physically weak compared to the skin, but because of physiological reactions that I don't think apply to Deku as he has taken hits there before.

I'm going to argue in favor of Deku, at the beginning of the fight BB will probably try to attract Deku with the Yami Yami no Mi, and this one will activate Gearshift to blitz BB and hit him with a flurry of attacks impossible to perceive or react
Obs Haki says no, he'll know what he's going to do and can even sense his power level... Blackbeard can either absorb him from below or aoe him, all from a distance

Obs Haki says no, he'll know what he's going to do and can even sense his power level... Blackbeard can either absorb him from below or aoe him, all from a distance
What good would the Haki be to him if all he sees is getting hit by something he can't see or move to dodge? Plus Gearshift is something that Deku actually used at the start of the fight, unlike that black hole attack which wouldn't reach Deku even if we assumed BB used his strongest technique at the very beginning.

That and Deku can fly.

What good would the Haki be to him if all he sees is getting hit by something he can't see or move to dodge?
He'll know to start using these on him because of his speed
Blackbeard can either absorb him from below or aoe him, all from a distance
That and Deku can fly.
It would've already been to late and deku would have no reason to think to do that, his darkness also sucks you in from a distance if he were to try and fly

He'll know to start using these on him because of his speed
As if Deku would even let him breath, plus BB's latest fight showed him starting with the Gura Gura no Mi instead.
It would've already been to late and deku would have no reason to think to do that, his darkness also sucks you in from a distance if he were to try and fly.
We are talking about a guy who has been avoiding an instant death the moment he touches the ground by fighting completely in the air, avoiding Shiggy's massive AOE attacks using Danger Shift, he is smart enough to avoid that (though I still think BB won't have enough time to fully use his Yami Yami no Mi anyways).

How in the world would Deku avoid getting drawn in by the Yami Yami no Mi?
By moving outside its range/blitzing BB before he can use it.

Plus the best thing BB can come up with using that technique is apparently just to grab his opponent and punch them after drawing them close, which can be easily avoided/exploited by hitting him back, he can suck people in but is never in character to leave them there anyways.

How is he gonna blitz him if Blackbeard grabs him after drawing him in via Black hole, and explodes his stomach? And no getting punched in the liver does not give him sufficient resistance.

Time to get that removed since he's the only person in the verse who attacks internals with vibrations and has a limited with them.

That wouldn't be why it's limited.

Also
And this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability#Durability_Negation

Durability Negation

There are many types of attacks and indirect effects that can cause harm without requiring to scale to a character's durability...

Vibrations can pass through a person's body, targeting their internal organs without breaking the skin.

How is he gonna blitz him if Blackbeard grabs him after drawing him in via Black hole, and explodes his stomach? And no getting punched in the liver does not give him sufficient resistance.
What? Even Ace could throw an attack before getting into BB's arm range, and Deku blitzed Shiggy before he could even move, BB still have to raise his arm for the ability to work, either Deku rushes and hits him before he does that, or simply moves behind him and hit him.

What? Even Ace could throw an attack before getting into BB's arm range, and Deku blitzed Shiggy before he could even move, BB still have to raise his arm for the ability to work, either Deku rushes and hits him before he does that, or simply moves behind him and hit him.
Getting in close proximity with BB is a bad idea for Izuku, since from there Blackbeard can put him in a black hole or blow up his lungs. Izuku may blitz to him but he can't blitz past him since he'll be in the event horizon.

Yeah tell that to the many characters who have approached BB without mortal repercussion because his fruit can't do half the things I've seen mentioned here.

Getting close to Deku seems like an even worse idea as he can punch you dozens of times before you could even process or do anything about it, you people do realize that Deku is both much stronger and more durable than what BB is scaling from right? And that's without Fa Jin or Gearshift.

Yeah tell that to the many characters who have approached BB without mortal repercussion because his fruit can't do half the things I've seen mentioned here.
We haven't seen Blackbeard in a serious fight with both his fruits but using internal vibrations (which are accepted) seems entirely in character as he always opts for landing a lethal blow as shown in the fight with Ace.
Getting close to Deku seems like an even worse idea as he can punch you dozens of times before you could even process or do anything about it, you people do realize that Deku is both much stronger and more durable than what BB is scaling from right? And that's without Fa Jin or Gearshift.
He's not gonna be able to do any of that since BB can just grab him and keep him from moving.

We haven't seen Blackbeard in a serious fight with both his fruits but using internal vibrations (which are accepted) seems entirely in character as he always opts for landing a lethal blow as shown in the fight with Ace.
We haven't hum seen blowing up the lungs of people comparable or even weaker than him, that's just a headcanon that will never happen in the manga.
He's not gonna be able to do any of that since BB can just grab him and keep him from moving.
How is he going to restraint someone whose lifting strength is relatively close to him, can move faster, has danger sense, as well as blackwhip that can restraint him back? In order to even grab him BB has to raise his arm, wait for Deku to get close, and then grab him, your argument would only work if Deku just stayed there doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back