• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Pirate King vs Future #1 Hero (Blackbeard vs Izuku Midoriya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Zoro stomps easily here. At least from what I've heard around.

Also just judging by the profiles I'm pretty sure he can.

Zoro is vastly more skilled, has superior abilities, physically stronger, uses blades, superior precog, his own blitz worthy speed amp, and ect.

Pretty sure Zoro stomps easily here. At least from what I've heard around.

Also just judging by the profiles I'm pretty sure he can.

Zoro is vastly more skilled, has superior abilities, physically stronger, uses blades, superior precog, his own blitz worthy speed amp, and ect.
Idk, I've heard horror stories about Deku and his skill/analytical prediction; best wait for MHA supporters.

Idk, I've heard horror stories about Deku and his skill/analytical prediction; best wait for MHA supporters.
I'd like to think I'm one of the bigger MHA supporters on this site, in fact I barely know anything about One Piece in details.

Yet I feel confident that Zoro crushes here.

However, in that case I should wait for One Piece supporters before I say anything else.

auTs8cv_d.webp

I found this fitting.

By the way, since the speed is equalized to the slower character, is Deku allowed to blitz BB with Gearshift?

By the way, since the speed is equalized to the slower character, is Deku allowed to blitz BB with Gearshift?
Technically yes. However, any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.

Pretty sure this is a stomps right now, since Blackbeard at his strongest means he's 5-C and Izuku gets one shotted and can't hurt him. But assuming OP changes this to his 6-B version, if BB can deal with Izuku's Gearshift the match should be fine. That's assuming this isn't a stomp for any reason I'm unaware of.

Pretty sure this is a stomps right now, since Blackbeard at his strongest means he's 5-C and Izuku gets one shotted and can't hurt him. But assuming OP changes this to his 6-B version, if BB can deal with Izuku's Gearshift the match should be fine. That's assuming this isn't a stomp for any reason I'm unaware of.
Whoops, forgot about this thread! Key has been changed to 6-B for Blackbeard.

BB could deal with literal teleportation, so I think he can get around Gear Shift. Especially since he's got crazy stamina.

If drawing in Deku who is a mostly melee fighter was already a bad idea before, now I think it would be suicide, there really isn't much BB can do to beat Deku even without Gearshift, so I'm voting for Deku.

Since his internal organs are indeed affected by the recoil of his own attacks and the concussive waves of impacts, it is safe to say that his organs are superhumanly durable and scale to his durability.

That and having One For All enhance every part of his body to 6-B and not just his skin and muscles, and using 100% is compared to having a bomb explode inside him.

Since his internal organs are indeed affected by the recoil of his own attacks and the concussive waves of impacts, it is safe to say that his organs are superhumanly durable and scale to his durability.
That is not how scaling internals works at all. The external organs mitigate the force by a drastic amount, and by the time it reaches inside, it's much less.

Do YOU have 10-B lungs?

The epithelial tissue that covers our skin is nearly the same as the epithelial tissue that covers and made up our lungs (in fact it is a stronger form of epithelial tissue).

So yes, if his skin can tank 6-B attacks, so his insides can.

The epithelial tissue that covers our skin is nearly the same as the epithelial tissue that covers and made up our lungs (in fact it is a stronger form of epithelial tissue).

So yes, if his skin can tank 6-B attacks, so his insides can.
So you have 10-B lungs

No race in this horse, but I'm pretty sure internal stuff is treated differently if stated to bypass the external durability. That's different than the normal assumption we make for characters' stats scaling to their internals based on basic physics assumptions (ala not bursting your heart open when you punch with city-level force).

There's a reason why damaging internal organs with shock waves is treated as Limited Durability Negation, it will certainly hurt more and cause more damage, but it's not something that will allow you to "turn to mush the organs" of opponents comparable or even stronger than you.

Unless it's implied/shown that a character has weaker internals than normal, or that their powers only protect the outer layer of skin.

There's a reason why damaging internal organs with shock waves is treated as Limited Durability Negation
Depends on the verse
, it will certainly hurt more and cause more damage, but it's not something that will allow you to "turn to mush the organs" of opponents comparable or even stronger than you.

Unless it's implied/shown that a character has weaker internals than normal, or that their powers only protect the outer layer of skin.
Idk which verses you scale or which threads you've been in but we automatically assume internal organs are weaker than external skin

It's the opposite, you need proof you're insides are as strong as your outer layer of skin

One good liver shot from even outside will nearly one shot you and leave you immobile to do anything for quite some time, there's a reason why something like pressure points or weak points exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back