• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi (Mondaiji-Tachi) vs Medaka (Medaka Box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamWinchester666 said:
Can Medaka resist the deadly curse?
Can Medaka moving if the time is stopped?

Can Medaka resist the divine spear that could bring the victory to the user by twisting the world around it and erase the target from the very existence?

Can Medaka keep fighting if her organs are punctured and her bones are chopped?
yeah, medaka can make it become nothing via allfiction,

yeah, allfictions user kumogawa already hows that he can "erase time" which has the same effect as timestop :I

via allfiction she can nullify this...

except for the chopped bones (as far as i rmember the bones had been broken several times), either way, allfiction would negate this too ^_^

All fiction is under Moon Level

Misogi can't even heal his wounds that damaged by the moon

For me,All Fiction is a low-tier reality warping power,the demon king of confusion can do better than that

Note: Demon King of Confusion can stopped the time entire Kouen City (Kouen City is larger than the earth)

The Indra Spear can damaged conceptual being that exist throughout the multiverse

his highness tanked it with no effort

and Izayoi kicked his ass

All fiction is under Moon Level

Misogi can't even heal his wounds that damaged by the moo

yeah yeah, cant count how many time i has heard that stuff. I think i should point out that Medaka Box is a gag manga, it contain a shitload number of PIS and CIS, Misogi in that chapter doesnt even said that he would get killed by the moon if it crashed on the earth. He just leave it to Medaka to deal with it. Also, i guess you gonna say that Misogi erasing the concept of color is just filler and anime only. So here my reaction : Well nope o3o

Ezumachi is there

Ezumachi has appeared in the manga in the chapter 2 of Good Loser Kumagawa. Proven that the final episode of Medaka Box Abnormal anime is still Cano

That's it. Unless you gonna accept that Medaka can hurt the Higher Dimensional Entity like Iihiko or someone can transend to the higher dimension like Najimi. Nope ! AF is not moon level

I could close it, since we don't seem to be getting anywhere.

^yeah, afterall we dont know if izayois "power negating" would be usable agaisnt stuff that cant be "punched" (like allfiction) :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back