• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IVE GOT ANOTHER CHILD I NEED TO MAKE INTO A CORPSE | Bill Cipher vs Sora | 2-8-0 (um grace? Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are weak to Memory Manipulation as disruption of them can compromise them... if the heart can be manipulated in such manner in the first place, we've already gone in depth on how memories are in the heart in the first place as a crucial part of them, this is more of a semantic than something to directly index, feel free to make a CRT if you believe otherwise. This is like arguing you can manipulate a concept to alterate their memories while lacking Conceptual Manipulation in the first place.
I don't see the need on doing CRT, all of your arguments here is that Bill can't shuts Sora's mind because it is Conceptual Abstraction... hell that would be Type 1 by now, ever heard of Roots from MGKF? Yeah, that would be the case if this Sora Hearts really need the feat of conceptual interaction on basics abilities.

This is why i brought JJK for an example, they are the Cursed Energy... but they can still be attacked by normal abilities even if its not directly on their essence.
Never argued it falled as either of those two, but as you're conceeding what I'm arguing then Sora resists out of the semantics.
1. Then it is not stronger, just a standard
2. When did i conceed?
3. Sora didn't resist Biology... are you really this hard?

I don't see the need on doing CRT, all of your arguments here is that Bill can't shuts Sora's mind because it is Conceptual Abstraction... hell that would be Type 1 by now, ever heard of Roots from MGKF? Yeah, that would be the case if this Sora Hearts really need the feat of conceptual interaction on basics abilities.
Actually, not really, that'd be news to me.

This is why i brought JJK for an example, they are the Cursed Energy... but they can still be attacked by normal abilities even if its not directly on their essence.

1. Then it is not stronger, just a standard
2. When did i conceed?
3. Sora didn't resist Biology... are you really this hard?
2 and 3: When you accepted the mechanic involved.

Its a mechanism alright.
Its still not Layering, or Greater of an ability.

Also reminder that the High-Godly and the fate stuff are unrelated, so the former is still a factor independently of the latter.

2 and 3: When you accepted the mechanic involved.
Because it is, do you even understand what mechanics are in ability?
The transmutation link that you just gave, there's a mechanic explanation

That said Transmutation can do transform object into something, or the strongest one being can turn someone into an inanimate object.
This is mechanics of the ability, not saying that they're so strong they have 2x Layer Resistance if they withstand the effect, everyone would have get that by now, wtf.

And still not Resisting Biology.
Resist Transmute = Biology, wha??
Also reminder that the High-Godly and the fate stuff are unrelated, so the former is still a factor independently of the latter.
What?

Because it is, do you even understand what mechanics are in ability?
The transmutation link that you just gave, there's a mechanic explanation

That said Transmutation can do transform object into something, or the strongest one being can turn someone into an inanimate object.
This is mechanics of the ability, not saying that they're so strong they have 2x Layer Resistance if they withstand the effect, everyone would have get that by now, wtf.

And still not Resisting Biology.
Resist Transmute = Biology, wha??
Given the context it falls under the same umbrella given you're even conceeding the quote from the very Transmutation page clarifying that transformations that are animate are still inferior to converting stuff to inanimate objects.

Meaning that Sora would resist it as it'd fall within the Transmutation resistance.

Yeah, Sora has High-Godly type 8 immortality.

Given the context it falls under the same umbrella given you're even conceeding the quote from the very Transmutation page clarifying that transformations that are animate are still inferior to converting stuff to inanimate objects.
So a stone isn't inanimate objects now?
Though, its still fall on the same standard.
Meaning that Sora would resist it as it'd fall within the Transmutation resistance.
This is like talking to a wall by now, i ALREADY said, Bill's Transmutation became available because of Biology Manipulation... not that he Transmute first then Biology, but Biology first... and Sora doesn't have, and will not (until a CRT is made) have a Resistance over it.
Yeah, Sora has High-Godly type 8 immortality.
The whole wincons for Bill is Incap, idk what you're trying to justify here.

thats ur biased opinion
Oh how so, can you tell me Mr. "KH Supporter"? Does your character have the Resistance that Bill Wincon listed?
AoE Energy Projection? Biology Manipulation?
That's very sad, talking about In-Character when your character itself doesn't manipulate something on his own and mostly relies on Keyblade that needs to swing and range to hit... i wonder how can it interact with Bill's Nothingness, oh oh, someone's getting destroyed.

Oh how so, can you tell me Mr. "KH Supporter"? Does your character have the Resistance that Bill Wincon listed?
AoE Energy Projection? Biology Manipulation?
That's very sad, talking about In-Character when your character itself doesn't manipulate something on his own and mostly relies on Keyblade that needs to swing and range to hit... i wonder how can it interact with Bill's Nothingness, oh oh, someone's getting destroyed.
All of this has already been addressed

about the nothingness thing
bills nonexistent physiology states this: All of his previous powers (though it should be noted that Invisibility, Incorporeality and Nonexistent Physiology are limited due to them applying only to Bill's Mindscape Form,

so bills NEP is not helping him here

about the nothingness thing
bills nonexistent physiology states this: All of his previous powers (though it should be noted that Invisibility, Incorporeality and Nonexistent Physiology are limited due to them applying only to Bill's Mindscape Form,

so bills NEP is not helping him here
That's true, but his inner-self is still in that body... if his physic body get destroyed, he can either regenerate ot stay in that form of nothingness like he usually do.
The Keyblade can interact with Nobodies, who lack Hearts have Nonexistent Physiology.
Firstly, you're basically saying someone that can interact Void have NPI to NEP1, that isn't entirely the case.
Secondly, i don't see that being listed as its NPI to NEP (and there have to be a reason why its not there)

jeepil what are you talking about
they have NEP

Because someone with Nonexistent Physiology is also in an Incorporeal state so it's redundant to list both so most don't.

I am still in Bill's position, i see that i don't have the need to overly explained everything.

The whole arguments that opposition made is already, and repeatedly been refuted... there's no new arguments going on, and its all going round.
Until Sora have Resistance to Biology and Energy Projection, he will not winning.

huh????
Not everything has to be FRA
Its like saying "I like Doritoz, but i don't love Doritoz" both are the same (like and love), yet different.
Them shows some supports here doesn't mean or justified that they are on one of the character's position.

You'd be doing Vote Manipulation if you assume it that way.

Nehz doesn't have a count yet, but you puts him as Sora Votes just because he's supporting him.

lmao even ford can come back from getting transmuted by bill😂😂😂
What? He needs someone to do that, because all of Bill Transmutation is like some sort of a spell that can be cancelled by chains-reaction (Gideon kinda stated this iirc)
worst transmutation user ever
Atleast Bill is not that dude who all of his abilities relies on a sword to activate, and need time-interval to have the effects, lol.

Bill can just make Sora dances for eternity, and his sword won't be able to help (lmaoooo)

Bill used biology based transmutation on Preston that ONE TIME and now you are glazing that scene one scene

Most of Bills transmutation comes from turning people into gold or something which sora has resistance to
He is more likely to turn sora into gold and when sora comes back he will conceptually hax bill to death
Bill is NOT using bio transmutation as a first move, there are way too many scenes of Bill using the transmutation sora has resistance to
Bill is washed

It’s over

Last edited:
Bill used biology based transmutation on Preston that ONE TIME and now you are glazing that scene
I say that as a justitication that all of his Transmutation is indeed Biology Manipulation based, never once have i seen this been refuted... not even by that you so called "KH Supporter" denies this.
He is more likely to turn sora into gold and when sora comes back he will conceptually hax bill to death
You're either dense or just wholefully not capable of comprehending the whole arguments.
Sora conceptual hax again comes from his Blade, that needs to swing and range to hit... he doesn't manipulate concept everytime he wants to, its not upto his decision and thought, its Keyblade.

He ain't coming back, even if he can, Bill can incinerates him with Energy Projection all over again.
Bill is NOT using bio transmutation as a first move
This is just a laughstock, i ain't repeating what i just said.
You here doing circular, thinking to be all knowledgeable.

It’s over
For Sora, yeah.

Like you have refuted any of my arguments without repetition, that is not even a refutation... that's yapping.

"BROOO HE HAVE CM1, HE SPAMS IT AND WIN!!!!!"
Ignoring the fact that it comes from his Keyblade.

For reason above of course.

Sora has turned into dice and cards before. Why is Biology Manipulation different? Even then. He can still fight even so.
By the pages, Transmutation is changing whatever matter to something else, while Biology Manipulation is manipulating it

So what are the wincons for both? If we assume Soras mind is CM1 can Bill even win?
He could biologically mess up Sora in a way where he isnt dead but cant fight either, which would make it so his High Godlly Immo doesnt kick in, theres also stuff like subjective reality and the other weridmageddon stuff that Sora doesnt resist but how in character it is is questionable

He could biologically mess up Sora in a way where he isnt dead but cant fight either
Yeah but Bill basically never does that, he only messed with prestons face once
theres also stuff like subjective reality and the other weridmageddon stuff that Sora doesnt resist but how in character it is is questionable
Tbh none of those actually do anything that helps here since Sora is a shitty character who resists most of the lethal stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back