• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IVE GOT ANOTHER CHILD I NEED TO MAKE INTO A CORPSE | Bill Cipher vs Sora | 2-8-0 (um grace? Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy i cant wait for when i make goku fight yhwach
Physical Form Bill is used and is Low 1-C
KHIII Sora is used and is Low 1-C
Both are 5D
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at the pee carpet in the drama class
Profiles

Last edited:
I don't see it being listed on his profile
there is a whole ass page for it

there is a whole ass page for it
Isn't combat applicable.

yeah its in this page
Relies on Keyblade that still need range to hit, and time-interval to swing.

Sora doesn't manipulate concept with his thought or sum, Bill could just incinerates him with AoE Energy Projection from afar over and over.
And he certainly doesn't resist to Biology Manipulation (Transmutation)

Let alone that, i don't even think his Supernatural Will can holds Bill Madness.

The transmutation doesn't seem to be biological but rather merely capable of affecting organic stuff, which is a different matter, meaning that Sora's resistance would still apply here.

Oh, missed that one when looking at the profile, the thing is that his "resistance" works more like just transforming back to normal afterwards, rather than resisting the effect per-say.

Oh, missed that one when looking at the profile, the thing is that his "resistance" works more like just transforming back to normal afterwards, rather than resisting the effect per-say.
Then its not resistance, just a plain negation.

But still, we're deciding by feats here.
Sora can't reverse his organ being mixed, and he surely can't negate his body being turned into stone (Because he doesn't have Biology Negation)

Then its not resistance, just a plain negation.

But still, we're deciding by feats here.
Sora can't reverse his organ being mixed, and he surely can't negate his body being turned into stone (Because he doesn't have Biology Negation)
Those still merely change the body structure, which is covered by the Transmutation resistance, a resistance to Transmutation after a certain point doesn't require feats to apply to each specific thing to turn into unless the ability is displayed as limited in this manner.

1. He can do it with only a snap
2. Phyisical Form is used, then Weirdmageddon also in the arena... eye-bats are everywhere, and eventually Sora will be turned into a stone
Not in character AFAIK, he's not bloodlusted.

Sora is really skilled and can dodge that and more

Those still merely change the body structure, which is covered by the Transmutation resistance, a resistance to Transmutation after a certain point doesn't require feats to apply to each specific thing to turn into unless the ability is displayed as limited in this manner.
The only Transmutation that Sora can get out to is Bill changing him into a banner.
Biology Part he still doesn't resist, don't assume he can while there's no feats for it.
Not in character AFAIK, he's not bloodlusted.

Sora is really skilled and can dodge that and more
1. Huh? He basically do this to everyone, what are you talking about?
2.Heck, there's eye-bats on every direction, Sora is done for.

The only Transmutation that Sora can get out to is Bill changing him into a banner.
Biology Part he still doesn't resist, don't assume he can while there's no feats for it.
Recovering from being fully turned into an inanimate object is more impressive than a lower degree of Transmutation that only partially changes a part of a body.

1. Huh? He basically do this to everyone, what are you talking about?
2.Heck, there's eye-bats on every direction, Sora is done for.
Hence why I said AFAIK as I'm simply potentially unaware, thanks for the clarification.
More than something like this? He eventually can also manouver around that on his own to be clear.

Also I'd have to ask what Bill had to circumvent Sora's passive Fate Manipulation, I'm being informed off-site that Bill's type 4 Acausality is simply a non-factor.

Recovering from being fully turned into an inanimate object is more impressive than a lower degree of Transmutation that only partially changes a part of a body.
Heck, that's NLF.
You're basically saying someone with Social Influence (Fear) Users can match with an actual Fear Manipulation Users... that's weird, he can Negate Basic Transmutation doesn't mean he can also negate Biology Transmutation.
Hence why I said AFAIK as I'm simply potentially unaware, thanks for the clarification.
More than something like this? He eventually can also manouver around that on his own to be clear.

Also I'd have to ask what Bill had to circumvent Sora's passive Fate Manipulation, I'm being informed off-site that Bill's type 4 Acausality is simply a non-factor.
1. I don't exactly get what you mean, what's the point in giving that scan?

2¹. Passive Fatw Sora is non-combat, and only grants Immo 8
2². Made a CRT about it if you're so unsure, its already on his profile, we can use it for VS Thread
2³. Why Acausal 4 scale to him is because of Nightmare Realm nature that is always lack, and Bill adapted to this for his own.
(The whole "deleting worlds nature" is because of thus Lacking sh*t, he don't like the way of nature works, and decide to remove it on his own)

why does Bill living in nightmare realm mean he can bypass the fate manip
1. He doesn't just live in it. he adapted with it... hence why he really wants the world to be the same, lack of "causality" and so on.
You can't be serious, made a CRT and we'll see how it goes.

2. Sora Fate Manip isn't combat-applicable lol, do better.

oh boy i cant wait for when i make goku fight yhwach
Physical Form Bill is used and is Low 1-C
KHIII Sora is used and is Low 1-C
Both are 5D
Fight takes place at the pee carpet in the drama class
Profiles
Honestly I'm going Sora

sora Fate Manip isn't combat-applicable lol, do better.
his profile literally explains how its combat applicable, if you dont think its combat applicable then make a CRT

YOU'RE TELLING ME TO DO BETTER? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CREATED FAKE SCANS TO UPGRADE SHADOW FIGHT TO LOW 1-C ☠️

fate hax doesn't matter anyway because of acausality type 4 tho

That would be the case if there's just one eye-bats, but here, its everywhere on every direction.
How Sora be able to dodge all of that? Sure he can dodge one, or not two to three... but eventually, he'll get catch by one of these eye-bats, and when it did, he's so done.
By the time Bill is trying to transmute Sora he would already get conceptually haxxed

This is stupid, Sora cannot turn back since when Bill uses his transmutation/petrification/whatever it also shuts off your mind completely. Bill can also say fkc all to fate and everything since he can just remove it

Can or Will Sora use CM 1 before Bill snaps?

This is stupid, Sora cannot turn back since when Bill uses his transmutation/petrification/whatever it also shuts off your mind completely. Bill can also say fkc all to fate and everything since he can just remove it

Can or Will Sora use CM 1 before Bill snaps?
any keyblade attack is CM 1
so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back