• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivan the Terrible vs Eiji Hino

As i promised, here is the new Eiji match. As you can seen, we are trying to push the Kamen Rider franchise to be fully recognized, start from an cleaning to an good quality match

Anyway let's start the battle! The Emperor of Snow, the Prince of Moskow with unstable mentality against the desire destroyer, who challenging him in his own Lostbelt kingdom, would the emperor claiming his victory or would he fall into the "king" emptiness axe!?

-High 6-C Living Ivan and EoS Eiji/OOO are used

-Eiji can access to all of his random and full combos

-Eiji start on his Tajador combo

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Anastasia Lostbelt

-Starting range are 10 to 50 meters

-Win via death, K.O, and incapatitation!!

Yurusenai Yurusenai Yurusenai!!: 0

PAWAH TO TERA INTENSIFIES: 7 (Magi, James, Schnee, Diinou, Gudako/Homu, Xross, Jag)

Inconclusive: 0

OOO Combos
Thmammothivan

Okay, so by default Ivan starts off as being Type 2 big mammoth and spams NPs. What can the Kamen Rider can do?

Eiji start as Tajador huh? I can think of him flying around and keep snipping him afar. He also fought against a building-sized enemy at beginning of series so Ivan giant form isn't a surprise to him. I don't know much about Fate so that's all i can think of, until someone can explain more about this guy.

Via being large-sized? I don't know if the sword had good range to affect him and it only ignore durability at best. I doubt that one single slash is enough to take down him and considering his large size, getting at close range isn't a smart choices.

Makkurona said:
Ivan tanked attacks from Mudashi that can cut even fate itself... So yeah..
And then there come Eiji Medagaburyu who can do an void cut

Actually scratch that, Putotyra combo is an void himself

@Veloxt idk...cutting fate sound much more impressive than Eiji's Void cut. But i suppose that's only resistance to Fate manip ? Has Ivan ever face void based EE attacks before ? Eiji's Putotyra's very attribute is the void, making every single of his attacks capable of destroying Core Medals, which are conceptual embodiment of human desires, and permanently destroy Greeeds, whose life is dependable on these core medals.

If Ivan can take this then he's probally has a huge advantage over Eiji and probally gonna get my vote.

Eiji counts with GataKiriBa combo, a Form that allows him to m├║ltiple without a know limit, and those clones can use other Combos give Eiji the possibility of use all his power at once.

In those combos, is also S├║per TaToBa which gives Eiji the ability to Stop Time and also he can use the Medajaburyu in any combo, and that Axe has the same Void Ability has PuToTyra, proven when he, in RaToraTah Combo, use this Axe and manage to destroy Mezol's Main Core.

MagiSinbad said:
@Veloxt idk...cutting fate sound much more impressive than Eiji's Void cut. But i suppose that's only resistance to Fate manip ? Has Ivan ever face void based EE attacks before ? Eiji's Putotyra's very attribute is the void, making every single of his attacks capable of destroying Core Medals, which are conceptual embodiment of human desires, and permanently destroy Greeeds, whose life is dependable on these core medals.

If Ivan can take this then he's probally has a huge advantage over Eiji and probally gonna get my vote.
Remenber that PuToTyra also has his Absolute Zero Ice attacks

hmmm...i forgot about Gatakiriba combo. Well, since this is EoS Eiji who has all the core medals in his possession, he likely gonna uses Gatakiriba to multiply himself and then henshin into all of his forms at once, which is the first thing he did when he has all combos in under his posessio

So Ivan doesnt fight just one, but 8 High 6-Cs at once. And one of them has time stop (Super Tatoba) and another has void manipulation (Putotyra)

I suppose Eiji could weaken Ivan by having all of his clone hit him with an all out rider kicks then finish him off with Putotyra's Blasting Freezer

Freeze or ice attack won't work on Ivan, since he literally just shrugged off Anastasia's NP that literally breaks the soul and distorts causality itself

Makkurona said:
Freeze or ice attack won't work on Ivan, since he literally just shrugged off Anastasia's NP that literally breaks the soul and distorts causality itself
Interesting, how would he respond to time stop and void manipulation ?

His Mammoth form should be comparable to Fafnir or Gugalanna which is about 6-B to High 6-A. Also, can Eiji bypass his Fear Aura?

I think people are getting it twisted. Fate Resistance does not equate to Space-Time/Reality Manipulation at all; they're different haxes. If Ivan has not displayed resistance to Spatial Cuts (Medajalibur) or Void Manipulation (PuToTyra/PuToTyra Medals in Tajador's Spinner) then they should not resist, period.

Particularly the Void Manipulation since it's the more dangerous of the two.

Makkurona said:
His Mammoth form should be comparable to Fafnir or Gugalanna which is about 6-B to High 6-A. Also, can Eiji bypass his Fear Aura?
Fear Aura shouldn't work. Greeeds (Which EoS Eiji is) naturally have dulled out senses so instilling an intimidating pressure on Eiji could potentially just do nothing since he would literally lack the senses to detect it. It's the whole reason why the Greeeds want to absorb and become "Whole"; so that they gain senses that's not dulled out.

hmmm...It's look like Eiji is winning this with Void Manip, Duplication (his duplicates can also change into his 8 other forms) and Time Stop. He got my vote until someone else prove Ivan can counter all those 3.

Ivan is a goddamn champ and no one can tell me otherwise.

He's good.

But not good enough, Eiji have wayyy too much in his arsenal to defeat him.

Void manip + Medajalibur should be way too much.

His size doesn' matter since his spatial cut range scale up from distance.

Would OOO even have time to turn PuToTyrannosaurus tho? Unless it was when he has low control of his Greed side, then it kinda transform him into that form, if I recall.

I could see Ivan landing a good hit on him.

But transforming into other forms in the heat of the battle shouldn't really be a problem.

HOLD THE MATCHES.

I have a question for whoever's knowledgeable about Ivam here.

Is his "Authority" the same one as what I think it is?

Diinou HotHead said:
Would OOO even have time to turn PuToTyrannosaurus tho? Unless it was when he has low control of his Greed side, then it kinda transform him into that form, if I recall.
Eos Eiji had fully control his PuTotyra form and the lacking of "sense" part is basically the Greeed traits that he had even without the transformation.

Diinou HotHead said:
HOLD THE MATCHES.
I have a question for whoever's knowledgeable about Ivam here.

Is his "Authority" the same one as what I think it is?
It's mentioned once in his Valentine scene that he can use his authority to give land and wealth like gods do. So i think yes?

So basically like a God's Authority. Sad thing it's not yet on the profile. So probably he attempts to pummel OOO, OOO's medals come flying, PuToTyra, and BAM. Voided. (Right? Been years since I last watched it. Need reminders of how Void works for him lol)

Why didn't whoever made the profile add it like that in the first place? He'd have 2-A resistance to almost anything in Nasuverse!

It's a Nasuverse specific thing.

Basically Authority is an ability that lets the user do whatever the Authority is about, like Ivan's Authority brings land and wealth, as Makkurona stated above.

But the terrifying things, are 2 things:

1. People with Authority resist other Authority users' Authority powers, which includes rewriting an entire world's laws, erasing an entire universe, rewriting certain concepts, and transmuting people.

2. It scales from Ten Crowns EX, which can rewrite an entire structure containing infinite timelines.

Diinou HotHead said:
So basically like a God's Authority. Sad thing it's not yet on the profile. So probably he attempts to pummel OOO, OOO's medals come flying, PuToTyra, and BAM. Voided. (Right? Been years since I last watched it. Need reminders of how Void works for him lol)
Why didn't whoever made the profile add it like that in the first place? He'd have 2-A resistance to almost anything in Nasuverse!
It materalizes the "Extinction" of Dinosaurs into physical form and he basically smacks the shit out of you with extinction.

The Void can erase you at the atomic level and destroy all things due to this attribute being abused by the conceptual power of OOO's.

Essentially he is a walking Hakai from Dragon Ball.

@Diinou gotta ask. Does the lore specificly say Authority only resist other Authorities ? Because that sound somewhat limited :/ Well, since we're going with the verse equalization, can you tell us what is the nature of Authority ? May as well judging whether's core medals powers are similar to Authorities or not

Also, has he ever uses his Authority in combat before ?

Hmm...i think it's best to make a CRT then we can continue this thread, i will wait :p But i wondering, even with Authority, the user can be defeated through sheer AP, right ? Since from what you said, it's doesnt grant the user any kind of invulnerability or immortality.

Yes. An Authority CRT was planned sometimes after Fate people became 2-A, but the situation got a little... chaotic after that. So it's put on hold.

In fact I don't really wanna use people with Authority in a match for a while. And yes, Authority is more like a hax only thing. OOO can still out AP him.

Back