• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivan the Terrible vs Eiji Hino

Diinou HotHead said:
Hundreds for clones won't do much if they'd get swiped in one hit.
And I thought Super TaToBa is just resistant to time related abilities by being Core Medals from the future, not outright stopping time on its own.
And those hundred of clones can jump this high or scattered around to avoid that.

That and Super Tatoba could also stop time since the Medals came from the future, similiar to Super Galaxy King.

If it saves them from cross-city ranged lightnings then OOO might get some time.

And you haven't explained to me how Syper TaToBa can stop time by himself. I only remember him after using this form able to fight Super Galaxy King without getting timehaxed.

Diinou HotHead said:
If it saves them from cross-city ranged lightnings then OOO might get some time.

And you haven't explained to me how Syper TaToBa can stop time by himself. I only remember him after using this form able to fight Super Galaxy King without getting timehaxed.
There is hundred of them, so i think it's possible.

It said on the wiki like that.

In this video , after Eiji got the Medals, both he and Super Galaxy King can disappear and reappear at will (which is actually timestop). If you noticed, the effect used are the same one when Galaxy King use timestop.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didnt the Super Galaxy King explained that the very reason why Poseidon core medals can stop time because they came from the future ? So Eiji should be able to stop time like Super Galaxy King. So Super Tatoba could heavily damages Mammoth Ivan within the time stop, buy time for Tajador to prepare the Black Hole Finisher and finishes off Ivan.

It was explained?

Then no more objections from me, then.

Since Ivan still has wincon, I'd vote for OOO by GataKiriBa ******** -> Super TaToBa timestop -> Black Hole

To be fair, Karna slayed Mami before, but that match are clasified as mismatch, Eiji tho he can only slay living version of servants and some of them are quite too powerful like Lion King

I kind of regret made Sigurd vs Cole in the first place

It's Holy Mami that Gil fights with tho.

A glance from SNI should tell him she's a big threat enough to bring something harder out.1

Also, are revisions changing how the match goes?

(Yeah, I'm fine with derailing here, it's FRA phase for this thread)

Diinou HotHead said:
It's Holy Mami that Gil fights with tho.
A glance from SNI should tell him she's a big threat enough to bring something harder out.1

Also, are revisions changing how the match goes?

(Yeah, I'm fine with derailing here, it's FRA phase for this thread)
Except in character Gil didn't use SNI right off bat.

Dunno, depends on the 6-C rating Gil scales to. How much is it?

Gil did use SNI in a limited manners. Not as much as to see the future, just to see the informations about his opponents.

The 6-C rating for Gil (and most Servants) backscales from Lion King's High-end part of the feat, which should be half the calc.

Oh yeah, then the match become outdated.

Mami wincon was through AP iirc, which she no longer has due to the new calc. Needs to be removed then.

Diinou HotHead said:
Eiji explains to the Galaxy King that his Super core medals are displaced in time. (The medals coming from year 2045 while Eiji was using them in year 2011)

And thus their power and existence are acasual to the flow of time itself.

So Super TaToBa is

-Immune to time hax -Can induce it himself.

Wait, future core medals are acasual ??? This is the first time i heard about this

And Diinou already cast his vote on Eiji tho :v It's your turn, Jag

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Oh yeah, then the match become outdated.

Mami wincon was through AP iirc, which she no longer has due to the new calc. Needs to be removed then.
But it was using his 7A version?

Diinou HotHead said:
Seeing from that scan, it looks like just resistance to time stop, or nulling time stop lol
It is most likely that Eiji timestop during his timestop causing him to look like that he's immune to it in Galaxy King's eyes.

Also, Eiji should beat him due to much more versitility and void hax.

My Vote is for Eiji.

He can stop Time with Super TaToBa Combo and then utilize the Medajaburyu in bazooka Mode point blank with Iván not having the opportunity to counter.

For Eiji next matches i'm still struggling, should i do more Living Servants vs Eiji/OOO or throw him against another fighters from other verses

Former i gonna use Hinako or Cardboard-ku against Eiji/OOO but i'm unsure (shame that Ozymandias himself are classified as 6-B with his Ramesseum Tentryis), latter well there some verses i want to use: more Eiji vs characters from Date A Live, or against Granblue Fantasy with his 5-B version

For DAL tho i might throw him against Inverse Origami, but she already planned to be fight against Kuuga, GBF this kind of tricky since they are pretty busted, closest one might be Ferry but i'm, again unsure. Still waiting Narmaya so i can use her against Eiji/OOO

Alright so, can you convice the peoples on GBF thread to make more profiles? I already asked them but it looks like i'm being ignored there :"v

But don't tell them that this is from me lel

@Vel You could have asked something like that on ny wall tho :v anyway, i would prefer not to do that. It's somewhat rude to ask people to make more profile after all. Beside, there's reasons for that: The world of GBF has too many unanswered questions about the lore. That's not to mention the story mode (including the side story and the other side quests) is massive as F. And GreatJedi just made Apollonia's profile, so rejoice, after all, Apollonia is one of the Luminary Knights, one of the strongest group in the GBF (along with The Eternals and the Evokers)

Back