• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivan the Terrible vs Eiji Hino

Hmmmm...i wonder if we can continue the discussion without the CRT. Welp, since the Void hax is now ineffective to Ivan, i suppose we can discuss about the other aspects of the battle.

That said, can Ivan fight 8 High 6-Cs at once ? I should note that Tajador, Putotyra and Super Tatoba is stronger than other forms in physical prowess, so they should be slightly above other forms (273.843 gigatons)

I though Super Tatoba is a 5-B form...

Anyways, was it in-character for OOO to Movie GataKiriBa spam tho

I only remember him using it in the movie.

But getting ganged up by people 2 times stronger than him is not something easy for him.

5-B Eiji is Heisei Generation Final :v And i remember he usually uses Gatakiriba against the big size opponent, like Ivan

Well, thank to Ivan's Authority, he's unaffected by haxes like Putotyra's void attribute. So the only way for Eiji to win right now is through sheer AP, in which Eiji is 2 times superior than Ivan. And he can summon 7 other forms around that level

I mean, Ivan authority is not that really great

Also just because he has authority doesn't mean he can resist it, you need to void hax resist to make it ineffective, Ivan authority doesn't grant him resistance to void hax so i fail to see why his authority make his void hax inffective

I thought it would scale from Ten Crowns.

It literally has a statement of it being on par with Gods' Authority. (Being weaker would result in scaling down)

Void hax resist, I thought Authority scales the abilities, but not the potency. But gotta admit there are no exact Void hax resist, just resisting EE

v no wonder i cant find anything related to lightning on Ivan's profile.
Anh you havent counted my vote yet O3O and probally should count Schnee and Derp's votes too, since their reasons for the votes are proven to be legit.

But Diino say this is more like a stomp :v what do you think ? Vel ?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I don't think this is a stomp, but rather an decisive wi
What's even his Wincon tho.

1. Out AP-ed

2. If he doesn't stop OOO in time, he'll get Voided

3. OOO will likely GataKiriBa ******** him anyways

Keep in mind that there is nothing stopping Eiji from creating millions of Gatakiriba clones each with their own Medaljabur and Medagaburyu.

But that requires a lot's of his stamina, right? Like in Gatakiriba debut he's really tired after using Gatakiriba

That's back in the days of when combos are forbidden forms wasn't it?

IIRC the reason Eiji got tired after that was mainly because using a combo form.

This is near the end of story Eiji, plus, like MagiSinbad said, he'd likely GataKiriBa ******** large opponents.

So if the High 6-C ban on Ivan isn't lifted, I vote stomp in OOO's favor.

This was before Eiji's body adjusted to the comdo usage.

By episode 30 and onwards Eiji was using full combo's with no strain whatsoever.

Well, Atalante Alter commented that his living Mammoth form was like that of a an actual Divine Beast or Spirit, a primordial form of Olympus gods even. His living self was comparable to other highest ranking monsters like Fafnir, Leviathan and Gugalanna. So yeah, it can be much higher.

Quote from Avicebron: "That is a Prime One from an ancient age before there were humans on this planet."

it's pretty clear Eiji gonna take this. But the fact is that High 6-C Ivan has nearly no wincon make this match look like stomp. So the only option we have left is letting Ivan turn into his Mammoth form. But i havent do any research on this form yet so wil have to give my opinion later

If Mammoth Ivan's allowed, he'd transform into 6-B up threat. And I think he opens with it, I believe.

So he'd potentially One-shot OOO while he's changing forms.

If that happens, I don't know if it would be Ivan stomping or not.

Eiji's starting as Tajador. Cant he gains distance by flying to the sky ? I remember he fly to sky right away after he's transformed at the first time he henshin into Tajador. If Mammoth Ivan is too much of a threat, it's likely that Eiji would fires 9 Purple core medals at Ivan and create a black hole

Even if Ivan were in mammoth form, he is easily a big target for Eiji to hit him with whatever he got and Ivan isn't immune to voidhax or blackhole.

Voidhax is for PuToTyra only last I checked.

And he'd be smacked the moment he thinks about making a black hole, the Kilometers range for Ivan exists.

Actually it can also applied to Medagabryu or the Purple Medals as whole. Also, Tajador flight is a thing, you know.

But TaJaDor never wielded Medagabryu in-character, and he won't get to use Purple Medal, because he'd likely be smited by Ivan's lightning when flying off Ivan's range

But his other forms do use it, plus hundred of clones via Gatakiriba, which give Eiji a little bit of time to perform the Lost Blaze Giga Scan. Super Tatoba timestop is another opinion for him too.

Hundreds for clones won't do much if they'd get swiped in one hit.

And I thought Super TaToBa is just resistant to time related abilities by being Core Medals from the future, not outright stopping time on its own.

Back