• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itsuka (MHA) vs Mizuki (OPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Speed is Equalized

Starting distance is 20 meters

Battle Fist's AP: 0.33 Tons

Captain Mizuki's AP: Comparable to A Class heroes, that can one shot monsters that are stronger than 0.24 Tons

Kendou: (0)

Mizuki: Schnee One, KGiffoni, Milly Rocking Bandit, Strawboi, SpookyShadow, Tetsucabrah, Ionliosite, (7)

Itsuka Kendou Full Body Hero Costume
Mizuki (OPM)

Mizuki is basically a Super Olympic Athlete, she fights with a Baton that's shape she can change. Attacking with Javelin Throws, Pole Vault, Hammer Throw, and Shot Put.

Up close she goes for grappling moves, though Kendou has higher lifting strength with her Quirk.

While Ken is arguably more skilled (Or at least I assume she is as we've gotten more time to see her quirk, I think Mizuki's advantage in AP would give her the win.

She one shots monsters that are barely weaker then Kendo, so her AP advantage makes this pretty clear cut IMO

Shouldn't Kendou be 1.05 tons scaling from Dark Shadow? She can dent Yaoyorozu's shields, which can block Dark Shadow's attacks. I made the calculation just as a supporting feat.

No, Tokoyami was holding back on Momo, he wanted to push her back not break her shield. Also that's anime filler, the manga didn't show their fight, it just said he never gave her time to use any of the object she created.

Grace is over and I've added this to both profiles, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back