• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for... stomp Simon vs The High Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it more as an indication of the lower cap as the exact tier is indeterminate.
Well, for now it's at least infinite baseline. As for TTGL, there's a large scaling chain. Simon (Post-Multiverse Labyrinth. Other Team Dai-Gurren members scale to him as well; infinite baseline) < Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Created by 21 spiral warriors; 21x infinite baseline) < Granzeboma (Superior to TTGL, all other Tengen Toppa gunmen scale here as well; at least 21x infinite baseline) < Infinity Big Bang Storm (None of the Tengen Toppa gunmen could handle it for very long, and was going to break them down to the quantum level; higher) < Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (A combination of 11 Tengen Toppa gunmen; At least 231x infinite baseline) < Super Granzeboma (Superior to and destroyed STTGL; higher) < Gurren Lagann (Post-Apotheosis. Superior to and destroyed Super Granzeboma; higher) < The Anti-Spiral (Severely damaged Gurren Lagann, should be superior; higher) < Simon (Post-Apotheosis. Superior to and killed The Anti-Spiral; higher). Overall it's a very high At least 231x infinite baseline

Well, for now it's at least infinite baseline. As for TTGL, there's a large scaling chain. Simon (Post-Multiverse Labyrinth. Other Team Dai-Gurren members scale to him as well; infinite baseline) < Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Created by 21 spiral warriors; 21x infinite baseline) < Granzeboma (Superior to TTGL, all other Tengen Toppa gunmen scale here as well; at least 21x infinite baseline) < Infinity Big Bang Storm (None of the Tengen Toppa gunmen could handle it for very long, and was going to break them down to the quantum level; higher) < Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (A combination of 11 Tengen Toppa gunmen; At least 231x infinite baseline) < Super Granzeboma (Superior to and destroyed STTGL; higher) < Gurren Lagann (Post-Apotheosis. Superior to and destroyed Super Granzeboma; higher) < The Anti-Spiral (Severely damaged Gurren Lagann, should be superior; higher) < Simon (Post-Apotheosis. Superior to and killed The Anti-Spiral; higher). Overall it's a very high At least 231x infinite baseline
This is looking like 231xHigh 1-C+, if he exceeded ∞(High 1-C) he would have a tier of "at least High 1-C" or above which isn't what the profile indicates. Can you show me where the infinitely above High 1-C is coming from?

This is looking like 231xHigh 1-C+, if he exceeded ∞(High 1-C) he would have a tier of "at least High 1-C" or above which isn't what the profile indicates. Can you show me where the infinitely above High 1-C is coming from?
Simon absorbing the Multiverse Labyrinth, which is an infinite 11-D multiverse. Check GreatIskander14045's cosmology blog on the Gurren Lagann verse page

High Priest is rated at-least High 1-C for being infinitely above an at-least 11-D world.
Being infinitely superior than billions of universes (say the 11-dimensional framework here) doesn't make you above an infinite number of universes (which are 11-dimensional). If anything, that "At least" should be removed.

That's baseline.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa what? Since when an infinite number of 11D universes is baseline if our Tiering page strictly said High 1-C could be reached with a universe model of R^10 or R^11? Baseline High 1-C is literally Low 2-C but 10D or 11D.

That's not baseline, he absorbed an infinite multiverse. It's basically a feat that's 2-A, but 11-D
Once you get into the qualitatively higher realm tiers(low 1-C+) everything below that dimension is trivialized as the system is based how many levels of infinity above the standard universal model the character is. Being 1-C over a low 2-C world and being 1-C over a 2-A world are the same thing, baseline. I can check with Ultima, DT or someone who works on the tiering to clarify for us if you aren't convinced.

it isnt like that, most people that are 11-D from memory at the very least are the 11-D equivalent of low 2-C, the multiversal labyrinth is the 11D equivalent of 2-A

Once you get into the qualitatively higher realm tiers(low 1-C+) everything below that dimension is trivialized as the system is based how many levels of infinity above the standard universal model the character is. Being 1-C over a low 2-C world and being 1-C over a 2-A world are the same thing, baseline. I can check with Ultima, DT or someone who works on the tiering to clarify for us if you aren't convinced.
You're saying Multiverses can't be anything other than 4D? And even if you weren't saying that, why would a higher dimensional multiverse be baseline, when clearly it's several times above baseline?

You're saying Multiverses can't be anything other than 4D? And even if you weren't saying that, why would a higher dimensional multiverse be baseline, when clearly it's several times above baseline?
I wasn't saying that, I was saying it's in the same vein as how destroying multiple infinite-sized multiverses is = to destroying a single infinite multiverse, both being baseline 2-A feats due to how the math on countably infinite sets work. An 11D multiverse would be baseline because it's all still on the 11D level, universe quantity doesn't change that fact.

No , it's not the same case this match were used equivalent of L2C vs 2-A not infinite 2-A set vs 2-A.

Then 2-A is baseline 4-D because they are exist in 4-D axis.

Hmm I am still yet to see what Simon have on High Priest AP wise.
Literally the only argument here is Simon is "immeasurable " and High Priest is "Infinite" so Simon wins

Simon absorbing a infinite number of infinite universe is still baseline 2-A feat, so applying it to High 1-C format and trying to make it out like Simon is 2-A to High Priest's low 2-C is simply false

How did it fales ? , it's literally simple HP is L2C with infinite baseline vs Simon who's 2-A , you know yet ?, infnite baseline L2C wouldn't make you 2-A.

neither is your example
except it is, cause this isnt an infinite amount of low 2-C realms that are separate, what they are is a multiverse that would qualify for 2-A if it wasnt 11D, so it being called the 11-D equivalent of 2-A is correct

I wasn't saying that, I was saying it's in the same vein as how destroying multiple infinite-sized multiverses is = to destroying a single infinite multiverse, both being baseline 2-A feats due to how the math on countably infinite sets work. An 11D multiverse would be baseline because it's all still on the 11D level, universe quantity doesn't change that fact.
Correct, it would still falls into Aleph null in cardinality so that would be baseline 2-A (assuming it is only 4D), but in 11D levels that still doesn't change the fact that it is immeasurably higher than the baseline of High 1-C by knowing its gap towards one universe model of R^11 (think about 2-A vs Low 2-C and infinite Low 2-C, which would be the infinite baseline here vs Low 2-C), so does that even matter, though?

Hmm I am still yet to see what Simon have on High Priest AP wise.
Literally the only argument here is Simon is "immeasurable " and High Priest is "Infinite" so Simon wins

Simon absorbing a infinite number of infinite universe is still baseline 2-A feat, so applying it to High 1-C format and trying to make it out like Simon is 2-A to High Priest's low 2-C is simply false
Like I said in the premise of the debate, a good example to understand how far the AP gap between them is to think about 2-B with infinite multiplier vs 2-A, since High Priest is infinitely stronger than a 11D framework consisting billions of 11D phases or so, and Simon intergrated with an infinite number of universes inside the 11-dimensional brane of multiverse.

Last edited:
Give citation or links. And also, they didn't get High 1-C via trivializing the lower dimensional plane with 2-A size but absorbing High 1-C structure with 2-A size, completely different things, so it's rather a false equivalence.

Last edited:
In addition, it was accepted that it is above the baseline, if you disagree then make a new CRT about it, or if you can convience me here then I'll try to argue it myself.
It proves nothing of what you are saying, all he says is they are above baseline, but you are here claiming they they are infinite and immeasurably above baseline
All of your scaling chain even if accepted true would only prove 231x High 1-C.

Correct, it would still falls into Aleph null in cardinality so that would be baseline 2-A (assuming it is only 4D), but in 11D levels that still doesn't change the fact that it is immeasurably higher than the baseline of High 1-C by knowing its gap towards one universe model of R^11 (think about 2-A vs Low 2-C and infinite Low 2-C, which would be the infinite baseline here vs Low 2-C), so does that even matter, though?

Give citation or links. And also, they didn't get High 1-C via trivializing the lower dimensional plane with 2-A size but absorbing High 1-C structure with 2-A size, completely different things, so it's rather a false equivalence.
There's no functional difference between 11D L2C and 11D 2-A. For example, 3D is infinitely bigger than 2D because you can’t stack it and that "works" independently of how many planes there are. "Immeasurably above baseline High 1-C" as a tier isn't a thing.

The 5D trivializes the lower 4D’s as it is a qualitatively higher space regardless of size as in the 4D world being L2-C or the world being 2-A is utterly irrelevant once you’ve reached 5D and above. That's on the tiering page under the Extradimensional section. TLDR the size of your 4D layer has 0 bearing on your power as an 11D being.

Also Qaws said it was accepted at above baseline 231xHigh1-C~ when I asked about the scaling chain that was posted earlier. I’ll ask him or someone to clarify this later.

Last edited:
It proves nothing of you are saying, all he says is they are above baseline, but you are here claiming they they are infinite and immeasurably above baseline
All of your scaling chain even if accepted true would only prove 231x High 1-C
What 231 times what? That's not the argument why it is above the baseline, it is above the baseline because the multiverse consists an infinite number of 11D universes, which would falls much higher than the baseline High 1-C, aka one 10-11D universe.

I don't really understand what you're into right now sorry. But separated spacetime continuums do not restricted to tier 2, you can have 2 separated 5D universes, which via our standards are still >>>>> infinite 5D universe (singular).
Is there any reason why this isn't specified in the tiering system page? If anything, what's stated there proves the contrary

There's no functional difference between 11D L2C and 11D 2-A. For example, 3D is infinitely bigger than 2D because you can’t stack it and that "works" independently of how many planes there are. "Immeasurably above baseline High 1-C" as a tier isn't a thing.
Incorrect, there is a fuctional difference between 11D's Low 2-C and 2-A because the realms are still separated, literally the reason why we don't equate an infinite baseline Low 2-C as 2-A because said distance between the spacetime continuums is unquantifable.
The 5D trivializes the lower 4D’s as it is a qualitatively higher space regardless of size as in the 4D world being L2-C or the world being 2-A is utterly irrelevant once you’ve reached 5D and above. That's on the tiering page under the Extradimensional section. TLDR the size of your 4D layer has 0 bearing on your power as an 11D being.
I've addressed why your trivializing arguments are false equivalence because Simon had nothing to do with transcendence or innacessible or yada yada yada but rather he integrated with 11D structure with 2-A size, and prove that separated realms means nothing in extradimensional plane if higher dimensional universes could be existed in nature? Dimensions are just about axis and direction.
Also Qaws said it was accepted at 231xHigh1-C~ when I asked about the scaling chain that was posted earlier. I’ll ask him or someone to clarify this later.
Where?

Last edited:
What 231 times what? That's not the argument why it is above the baseline, it is above the baseline because the multiverse consists an infinite number of 11D universes, which would falls much higher than the baseline High 1-C, aka one 10-11D universe.
That still proves nothing, infinite low 2-C doesn't make you 2-A in equation to High 1-C

Where are you getting the "infinity" from?

Is there any reason why this isn't specified in the tiering system page? If anything, what's stated there proves the contrary
Because you don't need to specify it if a guy with 2 brain-cells would understand, the tiering system also strictly said the baseline is a universe model or Low 2-C in plain english.

Irreverent, considering that the realms in question are not proven to be infinite, hence destroying/absorbing them doesn't equate to your claim all the same.
I don't understand what you meant, sorry. Are you saying the universes in the 11D multiverse are not infinite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back