• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accelerate420 said:
HP can't bypass those immortalities but TSFG isn't touching HP either due to hax counters and probability. Incon.
HP can destroy infinite 11D universes this can counter mid-godly regen.

What is his type 8 reliant in? Aside from it and acausality type 4, i don't think anything else is saving him.

Some type 5s are just a very good type 2, btw, MGs should have Nonexistence Interaction for having full control and being able to destroy the Hidden World, so type 5 is really useless.

TSFG have resisth/hax advantage such a conceptual , Acausality and Abstract existence type 1 that would be outright against MGs so ?

>Probabolity defends against type 2 conceptual

...No, that's not how it works. Type 2 conceptual erasure means you never existed and never can exist. Ever. No matter what.

Well the probability works by collapsing all timelines,outcomes and favors passively into a 100% favorable outcome for MG, so unless someone can explain why the process of Type 2 would have any effect when the probability of it having effect is 0 then it shouldn't happen.

Btw, i was reading TSFG profile and his regen comes from a weapon in the Time Lords profile, but there i was only able to find a weapon which erase the body in a conceptual level, can someone explain?

To what extent? And would SFG regen if HP destroy him and the Existence (and also non-existence)? One needs High-Godly to regen from this, but idk, the new High-Godly is a bit confusing to me.

XDragnoir said:
To what extent? And would SFG regen if HP destroy him and the Existence (and also non-existence)? One needs High-Godly to regen from this, but idk, the new High-Godly is a bit confusing to me.
You doesnt need High Godly to regen from that, at least not anymore

Besides, HP cant affect abstracts it seems

Well, i thought existence and nonexistence erasure would still needs High-Godly to regen, but High-Godly is Meta regen now, i think. What concepts he is made of?

You need high godly to regen from an attack ABOVE your dimensional level.

Besides Fenric can destroy an 11-D multiverse just by being in it and celestial Toymaker stalemated Fenric and TSFG is 6 times stronger than Toymaker

That's... really confusing, actually.

Like, how do you Concept type 2 probability stuff away if the probability stuff is in the first place gonna be making you not do that, because that wouldn't be favorable at all? That's like saying you are going down the rapids of a river and only have a chance of getting out of them if someone threw a rope at you, so you get out to throw the rope at yourself... how are you getting out to do the thing in the first place when the whole point is that you can't get out?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Besides Fenric can destroy an 11-D multiverse just by being in it and celestial Toymaker stalemated Fenric and TSFG is 6 times stronger than Toymaker
Idk what you want to mean with this. But anyway: Othinus is Baseline H1C, Nerfed MGs are above her, True MGs are infinite times stronger than nerfed ones.

If Doctor Who is so strong why they weren't able to win against Mother Eater? Is this another Rock Papper Scissor situation?

Type 2 nonexistent.

Also as I've said before, to Aru lacks type 2 conceptual manipulation/erasure. Even if probability manipulation worked, it would only delay the inevitable.

Back