• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Its that time of the year again... Anos Voldigoad VS Rimuru Tempest

Both are at their full power. Speed is equalized.

I expect arguments that actually elaborate on the topic rather than Venezdona GG or Anos stomps because he's 2A or something.

hmm, i do remember someone said back then about banning Anos vs Rimuru match since the match always get heated, and there is multiple of these matches, before Anos vs Arceus is a thing

Nothing change, aside from Anos constantly got upgrade, he now has transdual 3 for his source which even if somehow Rimuru miraculously survive Anos hax he has no way to fight back

Nothing change, aside from Anos constantly got upgrade, he now has transdual 3 for his source which even if somehow Rimuru miraculously survive Anos hax he has no way to fight back
I would like to know 'How' Anos defeats him. I am aware that the slime can't even touch the guy via TD3 and NEP2

Anos first move literally is is CM 1, Law manipulation and Existence erasure which rimuru can't resist because of how stupidly layered it is (99*Uncountable layers)

The hax layers comes from scaling to the cosmology. The deeper a world is in the silver sea, the deeper the laws, concepts, power become, as a result, shallow worlds hax can't do anything to deeper worlds because they lack the required laws and concepts similar to how lower D hax can't affect a higher D being.

If you wish to know something like this, asking in “Questions and Answers” is better than creating a Vs Thread
Thanks!
We told them to not doing this yet he does tho.
@Orioreeem convinced me that this was good. I wasn't aware this was banned.

Anos first move literally is is CM 1, Law manipulation and Existence erasure which rimuru can't resist because of how stupidly layered it is (99*Uncountable layers)

The hax layers comes from scaling to the cosmology. The deeper a world is in the silver sea, the deeper the laws, concepts, power become, as a result, shallow worlds hax can't do anything to deeper worlds because they lack the required laws and concepts similar to how lower D hax can't affect a higher D being.
Can't he regenerate from it via HGR?

Shouldn't the hax being layered be mentioned in the profile? This is very important y'know?

There's no higher dimensions in the verse. It's not similar in any way

Thanks!

@Orioreeem convinced me that this was good. I wasn't aware this was banned.

Can't he regenerate from it via HGR?

Shouldn't the hax being layered be mentioned in the profile? This is very important y'know?
It was only passed recently that indexing hax layers can be added on the profiles, even then, its not compulsory. Figuring out hax layers is something we are also working on.

He can't regenerate from it due to Anos also having layered HGR negation

There's no higher dimensions in the verse. It's not similar in any way
Why bring this up? I said similar not HD.

You can't affect a HD being with lower D hax because of how complex their very nature/existence would be compared to yours.
Shallow worlds hax can't do anything to deeper worlds due to how complex the laws and concepts in deeper worlds are.

How is this not similar?

Why bring this up? I said similar not HD.

You can't affect a HD being with lower D hax because of how completely their very nature would be compared to yours.
Shallow worlds hax can't do anything to deeper worlds due to how complex the laws and concepts in deeper worlds are.

How is this not similar?
Verse mechanics does not equate to higher dimensional.

If something has not been accepted, do not bring it up in a vs match. Period

It was only passed recently that indexing hax layers can be added on the profiles, even then, its not compulsory. Figuring out hax layers is something we are also working on.
That's understandable.
He can't regenerate from it due to Anos also having layered HGR negation
Does he have any other methods?

What about this?

I saw someone using this to argue that its the Tensei equivalent of Reason.

Verse mechanics does not equate to higher dimensional.

If something has not been accepted, do not bring it up in a vs match. Period
Dafuq is wrong with you? I never said it's higher D hax, pull up one place where I said such, I'll wait.

Verse mechanic? "They can't affect deeper layers because of how complex their existence is compared to the shallow layers. This is similar to how lower D hax can't affect Higher D beings." How is this not similar, also where did I call this HD hax? The dude wanted an explanation for the layers and I gave it.

Aren't the layers 99* Whatever? Anyways it doesn't matter if anos hax is 1-A or just 99 layers, rimuru still gets boddied

This match will never change, ever. The outcome will be the same and Anos will stomp, also it’s boring also overdone.

We already tell you that Rimuru wouldn't be able to touch Anos because of NEP, TD, aca 5, etc.

Venuzdonoa has all immortality negation except types 5 and 6.

Rimuru type 6 immortality and acausality type 3 can get bypassed by range.

I suggest you try searching for the last Anos Vs Rimuru thread and read why it's a stomp there, instead of making a versus thread where Anos only get stronger while Rimuru does not (no offense to Tensura fans).

Can someone confirm the validity of this?

fkt6WNG.jpg

Back