• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
One of my favs of Naruto and you guys honestly didn't call me to clean the street? Whott?
You wanna explain to these guys the severe speed gap here? They wont listen to me

If I recall, Kakashi with a single near-blind Mangeyko was able to react to a Mach 20000-ish TSB.

Itachi has 2 fully healthy Mangeykos and amazing precog I do not see him getting blitzed here at all.

Wasn't Itachi stated to be even faster than EMS Sasuke by Kabuto ?

Just saying that if Itachi manages to get Yata Mirror up somehow, this becomes a super spite. I don't know if it's a good match-up.

soooop, ozpin needs to cross at least 10 m while bein X4 faster then the enemy (unless hes sub relativistic) while itachi needs to look at him, or ssobstitute / sunshin away

Knightofannihilation666 said:
RWBY vs Naruto threads are worse than most One Piece vs Fairy Tail threads
Because it always boils down to speed and aura forcefield arguments. I am glad Itachi can by pass that damn semblance because it is annoying.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
RWBY vs Naruto threads are worse than most One Piece vs Fairy Tail threads
Indeed i would even go as far to say RWBY vs Naruto is the worst out of Naruto vs Insert verse

Matchups

It doesn't prevent a blitz wtf Yhwach almighty is like infinitely better than sharingan preg and people say it loses to speed that must be a serious joke

Dragon Ariia said:
It doesn't prevent a blitz wtf Yhwach almighty is like infinitely better than sharingan preg and people say it loses to speed that must be a serious joke
1. Bleach and Naruto are different verses and so something that happens in one verse does not happene in another.

2. That depends on the speed difference. If you mean Goku vs Yhwach then of ******* course Yhwach will get speed blitzed.

3. If is was anything short of a 15x speed blitz then I dont think he will be speed blitzed.

To be honest, Ozpin's tier is via powerscaling. If tier-shifting is allowed (it isn't), Itachi will be upgraded to 7-A, making this an even bigger stomp.

Dragon Ariia said:
That is just wank since some chars can be only 1k match higher and still blitz
unfortunatly for you, its been agreed that a time 5 difference is needed, in this wiki

Dragon Ariia said:
That is just wank since some chars can be only 1k match higher and still blitz
1. Are the characters they are blitzing people with battle precog? If not your point makes no sense.

2. Are the peole they are fighting at least mach 500? If not your point again makes no sense.

3. If this ever happened with people at mach 4000+ again will not make anysens

Even if we upgrade Ozpin to sub-relativistic, a near blind kakashi with a single ms has reacted to sub-relativistic TSBs. Itachi with 2 healthy Mangeykos will have no trouble reacting in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back