• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindovin said:
Itachi's Amaterasu aim and fire even if not we never see it in whole series he only use as aim and fire style.
and? he uses it to block enemy attavks, so its a moot point

How would amaterasu get past Oz's aura and forcefield? Let alone hit him at all with the speed advantage oz has

WeeklyBattles said:
How would amaterasu get past Oz's aura and forcefield? Let alone hit him at all with the speed advantage oz has
Doesn't Amaterasu ignite where Itachi is looking? So all Oz would have to do is be standing still long enough for the real Itachi to be looking at him. And once it ignites on Oz's aura, I don't think it would just slide off harmlessly.

It would just be a matter of time until it burns through the aura, since Oz can't extinguish it, and then burn Oz himself.

Can I have a scan of of it hurting a High 6-A?

Ozpin isn't tanking an Amaterasu, he might be able to get around out it with his Force Field ( The one he used against Cinder.) But his Aura isn't doing shit.

Do i really need to it hurt Juubi

(Its a real hastle and i have to go soon if u want to il do it tho :/)

u can find the note in the end of itachis profile

It's outright stated in the manga that Amaterasu ignores distance and that it needs to be aim-dodged.

Also, Itachi's Mangekyou allows him to easily perceive Ozpin.

Amaterasu easily closes on his durability

Ozpin is also not 8x as fast as Itachi, and even if he was, it wouldn't matter. Kakashi with 1 Mangekyou can see people 3x as fast as Ozpin.

Ozpin's force field isn't up all the time is it? I don't remember the Cinder fight fully but didn't Ozpin charge it up for a little while?

I honestly have no idea, and I actually think this shouldn't be added since Ozpin doesn't actually stand a chance IMO.

Itachi has Amaterasu to one-shot his forcefield, MS to effectively counter the speed gap, Yata Mirror & Totsuka Blade to end the fight.

Ozpin doesn't really have any way to win here.

What I don't get is, if Itachi as people are saying can see and react to characters that are mach 20000, then how come on his profile he is MHS+? There is 2 possibilities, he can see the faster character but it doesnt matter because he cant react fast enough to do anything. Or he can see the character and react to it. You cant have it both ways, he cant be mhs+ but react to mach 20000 without him having a different reactions speed, and if he can see the faster characters but not do anything then it doesnt matter if he can see them. To be fast enough to affect someone with that speed, he has to have that level of reactions.

Alright let us get this started firstly no one is saying that he can react to mach 20000 characters.

secondly Ozpin is not anywhere close to mach 20000.

thirdly If he could we do not have a calculation to confirm it in the first place or a statement.

fourthly both of his ways of killing Ozpin are instantenous with no travel speed.

If he is able to process, see, and affect a character of that speed then yes he has that level of reactions. If he can't do anything but see them then the fact that he can see them is irrelevant you can't have it both ways.

Morlock is 100% right here. Also, if Amaterasu can harm High 6-A characters then Itachi should be High 6-A with it

Why does that matter anyway? Ozpin is still MHS+ and no higher. I dont get why you are bringing this up. Itachi is not fighting a sub-relavistic character.

Also another thing you dont realise. People react to lightining despite not have lightining fast speeds? You know why? Distance. As long as the distance between the characters are decently big a slower character can still react to a much faster character.

WeeklyBattles said:
Morlock is 100% right here. Also, if Amaterasu can harm High 6-A characters then Itachi should be High 6-A with it
It does it slowly that is why. And it harms them thriugh pseudo durability negation.

And you just made the basic mistake of thinking reacting to something means that you are as fast as it. It depends wholely on the distance that whatever it is approaches you from.

Because if the argument that he would even be able to affect Ozpin is that he was able to see a mach 20000 character, there are 2 possibilities here. That is PIS and therefore irrelevant, and because of that there would be no justification for Itachi being able to keep up with Ozpin, or it is deemed legitimate, and Itachi's reactions would need to be upgraded, since to be able to process, see, and affect someone of that speed you need the reactions to do it.

WeeklyBattles said:
If its durabilty negation then it shouldnt have 7-B AP
I said "pseudo" because it can be pretty slow. Depending onthe targets AP. High 6-A will take a while so even higher might be useless in a battle. But 7-B it will burn through nearly instant.

As said in the profile?

Note: The exact strength of Amaterasu is unknown as it has been portrayed inconsistently, but it can technically harm much stronger characters. As such, claims that it can overtax the durability of comparable characters in versus threads could be considered valid.

Morlock435 said:
Because if the argument that he would even be able to affect Ozpin is that he was able to see a mach 20000 character, there are 2 possibilities here. That is PIS and therefore irrelevant, and because of that there would be no justification for Itachi being able to keep up with Ozpin, or it is deemed legitimate, and Itachi's reactions would need to be upgraded, since to be able to process, see, and affect someone of that speed you need the reactions to do it.
That was never the argument maybe you should reread because you are getting a lot of things wrong here. And even ignoring my point about distance.

LordWhis said:
If I recall, Kakashi with a single near-blind Mangeyko was able to react to a Mach 20000-ish TSB.

Itachi has 2 fully healthy Mangeykos and amazing precog I do not see him getting blitzed here at all.

Wasn't Itachi stated to be even faster than EMS Sasuke by Kabuto ?
M8

WeeklyBattles said:
No that was absolutely the argument that a LOT of people were uing here
Alright people that were not me, Kep, Shrek or Ricsi. That is one person.

and again Ozpin is not sub-relavistic.

and distance is still a thing in play.

Nothing else for me to add here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back