• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ariia said:
The blitz thing.
Can you be more specific? Because I have no idea how that is related to sub relavistic Meliodas. I never claimed that Itachi is sub-relavistic (or anyone for that matter).

Mindovin said:
Itachi can't form Amaterasu barrier. His Amaterasu only for attack and nothing more.
who....who talked about barriers? he oneshots via amaterasu

nvm, i think he meant a wall in front of him like with the uchiha compound

You can't just vaguely post "fix your logic" and expect him to understand what you are talking about.

The guy with shrek profile pic talks about how ozpin needs to be sub rel to blitz. I said well shit minds wel upgrade Mel to sub rel cause he blitz a Mach 2k person. Don't contradict now ;)

Dragon Ariia said:
The guy with shrek profile pic talks about how ozpin needs to be sub rel to blitz. I said well shit minds wel upgrade Mel to sub rel cause he blitz a Mach 2k person. Don't contradict now ;)
He said that because of the MS !

Dragon Ariia said:
dude, in verse plot=/= on wiki discussions

it was said above that that logic cannot be aplied in verse, as bleach would be m ftl if it was.verses each have different interpretations and it was decided to make an actual number so peapole dont say that character a blitzes while being 1.05 times faster

Dragon Ariia said:
Okay it seems that you are now projecting some one elses thoughts on me. Ricsi said that not me and I never agreed. You are the person mentioning Meliodas for zero reason. If you want Meliodas to be upgraded then make a CRT I dont care either way. I am not contradicting anything I said. and neither am I going back on anything I said.

you you failed to see what was said above as an exemple? you are claiming that ozpin can speedblitz with a time 4 speed difference despite sharingan seeing things more then 4 times faster then the user

Sasuke can created Amaterasu barrier or shroud his Susano'o with Amaterasu. He did this while fighting kages and when he and Itachi fighting against Sage Kabuto.

Itachi Amaterasu nothing but aim and attack style other then that he has no control over his Amaterasu

Itachi is the one of the most intelligent person on whole Narutoverse. Itachi become Anbu Captain when he is 13y/o.

Dragon Ariia said:
I'm talking to shrek saying you need to be sub rel to blitz MS, but you won't see that on his profile that he has sub rel reactions
Then why did you quote me and claim that I said anyone is sub rel. If you are talking to Ricsi then quote him.

he does have controll over it, as he can controll for how long they burn and what they burn, as stated by zetsu

@Mindovin: yeah but can't Itachi just use Amaterasu on the ground in front of him and create a primitive sort of barrier.

Itachi became anbu captain when 13y/0 he was anbu at 7 i think

Please refrain from using shrek call him Ricsi as your *name callings* confuse me

Then like I said waay above reread what I am typing.

Nah, I don't really care for this thread like that, debating gets my edits up but Ima take my leave

It's burning without control. Only Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu for offence or defense.

@Mindovin: If Itachi creates Amaterasu right in front of him, it will act as a defence and no melee brawler will come within a mile of him.

Mindovin said:
It's burning without control. Only Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu for offence or defense.
he can turn it on and of on will and he can coat hes susanoo in it, he doesent have sasukes controll, but he does have somr contoll more then "poof, fire"

@ricsi: I guess you are technically right. Itachi can just cover his susanoo with Yata mirror and then set fire to the Yata mirror and thus get a coat of Amaterasu in a way.

Wouldn't Itachi just use Amaterasu once Ozpin is distracted by a clone?

Well, I'll throw my vote towards Itachi. Ozpin's not dealing with imperishable flames spontaneously bursting into existence on his face while he's fighting a clone of Itachi.

Itachi's Amaterasu aim and fire even if not we never see it in whole series he only use as aim and fire style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back