• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone else has said that he is able to see people much faster than him, if his attack is instant, and he can see at that speed, then his reactions with that attack is restricted by his reaction speed. Also the distance is 15 meters and he would have to track Ozpin, which once again, means he has the reactions to do so.

WeeklyBattles said:
And a lot of people agreed with him
Who are the lots of people because I dont see anyone saying that they agreed with him?

And for the 100th time (man this is neverending) Ozpin is not mach 20000 or even sub-relavistic. Can we stop with that now? We know that he is MHS+ and so is Itachi and we know they are both way above MHS+ and we also know that Itachi's sharingan gives him much better reactions than a normal person.

To round up my points basically, either Itachi needs a CRT to have his reactions increased, making this a stomp, OR Ozpin just lul blitzes him.... which I guess would probably make this a stomp.

Ozpin eyes have better reactions than a normal person's too? That part is irrelevant, if the sharingan is fast enough to track it then he needs a reactions uprade.

Morlock435 said:
To round up my points basically, either Itachi needs a CRT to have his reactions increased, making this a stomp, OR Ozpin just lul blitzes him.... which I guess would probably make this a stomp.
WHY DOES HE NEED A CRT? He is MHS+ fighting a MHS+ character. No CRT needs to be made because they are both in the same speed range with one being faster (by an unknown amount). The CRT will change nothing and Itachi will still be MHS+. And so no Ozpin will not "lul speed blitz".

Like talking to a damn wall.

If you keep mentioning the same damn things I am just going to keep replying with "No" until I finally go to sleep.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because if Itachi can react to something that is mach 20000 that needs to be on his profile
Are you also a wall? Because I am pretty sure I explicitly said that Itachi did not react to something that is mach 20000. And unless you are going to say that Ozpin is mach 20000 which would mean that you will need to make CRT not me can you please drop this?

If its not on his profile then its not legitimate and thus Ozpin does in fact lolblitz due to blitzing characters who blitz characters who are 2x faster than Itachi

Because if its true that his sharingan can keep track of ozpin then his speed isnt actually what people are saying it is, which means its a stomp! Do not get into this again. If the mangekyou can easily perceive Ozpin, as Kepekley ALSO said, then his speed isn't truly lower than Ozpin's

WeeklyBattles said:
If its not on his profile then its not legitimate and thus Ozpin does in fact lolblitz due to blitzing characters who blitz characters who are 2x faster than Itachi
What is not legitimate. I dont even know what yuo are saying anymore. Are you saying that Ozpin is sub-rel because if so then I demand that you make aCRT and put it in his profile.

Morlock435 said:
Because if its true that his sharingan can keep track of ozpin then his speed isnt actually what people are saying it is, which means its a stomp! Do not get into this again. If the mangekyou can easily perceive Ozpin, as Kepekley ALSO said, then his speed isn't truly lower than Ozpin's
Yeah I am done replying to you now.

I guess all those villains slower than the Flash must actually be as fast as him since they can fight him.

You are the Wall! Every thread it's, Naruto is slower than Ruby put he can somehow keep the distance between them, team 7 is much slower, but since they have experience fighting people faster than them that means they can keep up with people beyond twice their speed, Itachi can easily perceive Ozpin yet he is somehow slower than him but it doesn't matter apparently, just stop.

Morlock435 said:
You are the Wall! Every thread it's, Naruto is slower than Ruby put he can somehow keep the distance between them, team 7 is much slower, but since they have experience fighting people faster than them that means they can keep up with people beyond twice their speed, Itachi can easily perceive Ozpin yet he is somehow slower than him but it doesn't matter apparently, just stop.
No you stop. Being faster does not decide a fight unless you are literally hilariously faster than the opponent. That is not how it works and that is never how it works. team 7 are indeed slower but have other things to make up for it like AP skills and their experiences fighting overwhelming opponents.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker Flash doesnt move at his top speed at all times so yes technically they would be
Then that is stupid and completely undermines the point of the Flash being the fastest man alive.

But once again as I said before, skills don't matter unless you have the time or speed to use them. I would argue speed is the most important stat provided ap isn't insanely different. Anyways, enough about other threads, this one should just be hakai'ed. Either Itachi isn't fast enough and he gets stomped, or he is and stomps Ozpin.

@Rocker Actually it kinda does here, its the reason why speed equalized is so crucial and widely used because even a 2x speed difference is a massive advantage. Youre the one who needs to stop, Morlock is right here.

Yes, the Mangekyou can easily perceive Ozpin. It can actually perceive Ozpin+ level opponents.

@Weekly

Rocker is right because his points are right.

Morlock is right because he said this should be closed because it's a stomp

WeeklyBattles said:
How are his points right?
(Man I shoudl just go to bed) If you dont hink they are right then nothing more will convince you. There is no way he could say they are right and you would agree because I am pretty sure that I have explained them as well as I could have. Therefore this is a weird question to ask.

@Morlock

Not really, that's just his speed with the MS, which enhances his reaction.

It also has Precog, so that helps.

@Weekly

I'll ask BFF to add it if it's so much of a problem.

Kakashi with 1 MS is hardly Itachi level and he was able to perceive Kaguya, who was far above Madara who is Mach 18,000.

Ok follow me here, if the genjutsu is instantaneous, that means it is limited by Itachi's reactions. If Itachi can perceive people far faster than Ozpin, that means he reactions MUST be far faster

Also lol to the comment earlier where it was only 1 person that believed in the mach 20000 thing

Edit: I hate autocorrect

Something else you guys are forgetting abilities that speed you up allowed in speed equalised battles. Now what does that mean the speed of a character in their profile could be higher than what is shown due to an abilitiy that increases their speed when used.

Morlock435 said:
Also lol to therapy comment earlier where it was only 1 person that believed in the mach 20000 thing
I mmean he did not say that until now also that is mach 18000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back