• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has an ability that can react to mach 20000 characters that means he has the reactions to do so... which means it needs to be on the profile, which means speed needs to be equalized, which means this is a stomp, which means someone hakai this thread

So what you're saying is if we put superman vs Ruby, equalized speed, then that means ruby would be faster due to her semblance... wat

I think that is a terrible idea and is so unbelievably easy to manipulate. Take much slower character that can amp speed vs much faster character that can't, equalized speed, the unbelievably slower character is now faster than the much faster character. Why is this allowed.

I 100% agree with Morlock here. This is very easy to manipulate, also if this is actually accepted shouldn't there be a rule for it?

Literally tens of people agreed with it and made walls of text as to why.

Regardless, this thread is being derailed. Rules shouldn't be discussed here.

If that is how it works then I believe that if it is between a much slower character with a speed boost and a much faster one then the one with slwoer speed upon using the speed boost should also reaise the other characters speed to the same level as long as the speed level does not go above the faster characters speed.

This thread should probably be closed.

It's not getting added no matter how you slice it, since it restricts an ability.

Honestly this thread just needs to be closed, it's a stomp for reasons that multiple people disagree on, but still agree it's a stomp. But I do believe that once a lot of people are actually aware of that rule, it WILL be manipulated, seeing as how a bunch of people here weren't aware of it.

I'll close this.

1. Not getting added.

2. Stomp no matter which side of the argument you're in.

3. Now being somewhat derailed with rule-talks.

I'll also make a thread for that speed rule, since people apparently didn't know about it.

Look at what you wrote. All of what you said applies directly to Ruby vs Naruto. Rasenshuriken was restricted, speed was unequalized, and Naruto still stomped according to several people

well tbh the stomp here it is more of a stomp since all he has to do is have Ozpin look at him (or look at Ozpin). Mean while Naruto still has to work hard in his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back