• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaterasu is instant the only person that dodged it was The fourth Raikage with some ultra instinct level dodging skills, literally moving out of Sasuke (another mhs+ speed character) eyesight.

Noooo I'm talking about the cast, not the speed. Like when I see Amaterasu they bleed first and then they use it or close there eye and bleed that's enough time for ozpin to fk him up

@Weekly

It was somewhat agreed upon in a thread that a character has to be 10 times faster han another character to call it a speed blitz(I didn't agree to it but...I digress).

and even then, the sharingan can see peapole who can move faster then the users body can react to and amaterasu only really needs theire eyes to focus

Dragon Ariia said:
Noooo I'm talking about the cast, not the speed. Like when I see Amaterasu they bleed first and then they use it or close there eye and bleed that's enough time for ozpin to fk him up
That is just animation for dramatic effect. Not that it matters because with genjutsu Itachi will not need it.

Dragon Ariia said:
no, i gave a link that shows otherwise, when have they bled BEFORE using it?

@Yung

I don't know because it doesn't matter until illusions and mind hax get banned automatically in versus threads, which is nonsensical in the first place.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Yung
I don't know because it doesn't matter until illusions and mind hax get banned automatically in versus threads, which is nonsensical in the first place.
Then timestop will have to be banned too xD. And we can have dragonball dominate everything.

@Burn

Wut? I'm actually in favor of restricting certain abilities which don't have a way for most charcters, who would otherwise be a good match, to get around.

@Burn

This thread

Dragon Ariia said:
lol dramatic effect and that's gunna get him k/o
thzere is no plot induced stupidity here tho, and why are we assuming ozpin wouldent even TÍRY to understand who he is fighting? he isnt fighting an enemy trieinfg to destroy all of the world with magical powers he knows of to be bloodlusted

@Weekly

No, we weren't talking about using it for speed scaling, but rather for determining what is considered a speed blitz on this wiki.

Saying you need to be ten times faster than someone to blitz them leads to comical levels of speed inflation.

Dragon Ariia said:
Amaterasu isn't his main way of fighting, it is only sasuke's cause he spams it
Dude reread what I am saying before typing. Amaterasu is not but tsukuyomi is. For goodness sake.

The Everlasting said:
Saying you need to be ten times faster than someone to blitz them leads to comical levels of speed inflation.
This is to say is some one is mach 200 vs someone that is mach 600 that is not speed blitz for example.

Amaterasu was mentioned more than that, and I forgot what was restricted and everyone talking about Amaterasu, anyways ozpin blitz hard whenever he tries to use Amaterasu

Dragon Ariia said:
Amaterasu was mentioned more than that, and I forgot what was restricted and everyone talking about Amaterasu, anyways ozpin blitz hard whenever he tries to use Amaterasu
Except Amaterasu speed >>>>>>Itachi speed.

Primaris Brian said:
The point is there are no specific rules for speed blitz.
That is 100% true but we have to decide something so that threads can have an idea when to equalize speed or not. Of course taking into account the moveset of each fighter. Also I think that people overate speed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Edo (or even healthy) Itachi was bordering on sub-relativistic since be should somewhat scale to Minato and Kakashi who have reacted to sub-relativistic characters.

@TFO: How does Itachi start this battle, does he have defenses in place ?

Dragon Ariia said:
Cast time not the speed of the attack, but how long it takes to perform, and never has it ever been used without some delay
Okay when has it ever been shown to have a delay of any kind. Like you seem adamant about it having some sort of cast time this is not a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back