• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
err isnt this genjutsu one shot. Like no matter what. Especially with that starting distance.
I restricted Genjutsu. IDC if this can't be added. I just think it's an interesting match-up.

Ok then. I vote for Itachi still via clones and Susanoo. He can distract Ozpin enough with clones using fireball jutsus to finish him off with Amaterasu or Susanoo.

Not sure if Itachi can bypass Ozpin's force field with a fireball. Amaterasu might be able to do it but aside from that I'm not sure. But the same can be said for Itachi and his Susanoo. So I'll go inconclusive.

looking as ozpin cant attack with his shields, so he gets exploded by shadow clone kamokaze.

and itachi outhaxes to an incredible degree

This Naruto Verse vs RWBY Verse thing is still going on I see.

ozpin: Massively Hypersonic+ (Easily blitzed Cinder with the Fall Maiden's powers before she could react, was too fast for Cinder to land a hit on him on-screen)

itachi: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can easily keep up with and even gain an upper hand against KCM Naruto and Bee, also fought Sasuke while extremely weakened)

Mach 1000-8810.2 is massivly hypersonic+ and itachi managed to keep up with two massivly hypersonics.

@weekly Is he that much faster?

Itachi can see much faster characters via sharingan. Can see them=Amaterasu.

Ozpin might win if he goes for the kill right off the bat. Since he doesn't have genjutsu Itachi will likely start with clones, shuriken, and fire style.

Also, is this edo Itachi or alive Itachi?

edo stompsm so id suppose alive, however, ozpin wouldent really do that in character, as he only ever did something like that against cinder, and he was mostly bloodlusted there.

however, even then, itachi can simply shunshin or sobstitue out of the way via seeing it coming with sharingan

Dragon Ariia said:
Speed equal itachi wins
Speed unequal ozpin easy No restrictions itachi for genjutsu I guess
nani? ozpin isnt even close to blitzing, nor would in character

Dragon Ariia said:
Cause rwby > early shippudden if I even spelled that right
itachi>>>early shippuden.

he kept up with kmc naruto and bee, that alone puts him above baseline mhs + and makes it so that ozpin is top X4 faster, which is easly countered by sharingan and amaterasu

Dragon Ariia said:
It really isn't. Sharingan only does so much
like set a character on fire, amatserasu on top of, that especialy as even normal humans can see X4 times faster things

Dragon Ariia said:
A bad example
sasuke could see lee, who was faster then he could move, with a two tomoe sharingan and could see 2/3 tailed naruto, who was faster then he could phisicly react to.

itacho overcame two MHS+ fighters at once, which puts him at least 1/4 ozpins speed, however, looking that ozpin likely isnt litiraly the fastest mhs+ poissible its much less

Technically from his fight with Cinder he can blitz characters who can blitz characters who are 2x faster than Itachi

WeeklyBattles said:
Ozpin can blitz characters who are 2x faster than Itachi
like? itachi is faster then kmc naruto AND bee, who are mhs+ in base, so i would say that ozpin would need to be baseline sub-relativistic to blitz

@Ricsi

Sasuke could see Lee's but he couldn't do a damn about it but sit there and take the butt whipping.

like? itachi is faster then kmc naruto AND bee, who are mhs+ in base, so i would say that ozpin would need to be baseline sub-relativistic to blitz

Mel from 7DS blitz galan and he no where sub rel

WeeklyBattles said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Technically from his fight with Cinder he can blitz characters who can blitz characters who are 2x faster than Itachi
that would make him sub relativistic by math. as itachi is at least faster then tw mach 1000 working together

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ricsi
Sasuke could see Lee's but he couldn't do a damn about it but sit there and take the butt whipping.
he couldent set an enemy on fire by looking at them

Dragon Ariia said:
Mel from 7DS blitz galan and he no where sub rel
baseline mhs+<itachi<whover cinder can blitz that is mhs+<cinder <ozpin

that would logicly need ozpin to be more then at least 5 times faster then itachi, which is above mhs+ limit

Yes but the Amatarasu still needs to travel and if the distance is big enough, it won't matter if Itachi can see Ozpin as he could dodge it.

Again tho, it's a matter of distance as well.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Yes but the Amatarasu still needs to travel and if the distance is big enough, it won't matter if Itachi can see Ozpin as he could dodge it.
Again tho, it's a matter of distance as well.
no. its sets the thing he sees on fire, the only time it needed to travel was when he made it so, Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision

Dragon Ariia said:
Didmt someone dodge Amaterasu?
it goes where the focal point of the exe is, so they either moved before the exe registed them well enough, is an putlier, or it was the melee aplication of it that sasuke uses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back