• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi Appearence
Itachi Uchiha vs Ba
Nanatsu no taizai badass ban by kikiruto99-d87xx7x
Win by death or incapable.

Use alive Itachi in this fight.

Since Itachi has more hax. I think use current Ban in this fight should be OK. but if it look like to stomp in Ban's favor, you can tell me to use 7-B Ban instead.

Tell me if this match want speed equalized.

And... Who is the winner?

Pretty sure Ban is 3x-4x faster than Itachi since he's scaled to Meliodas, who's around Mach 800 to the Mach 200-300 Itachi.

While Itachi can potentially genjutsu Ban to death, Ban can easily chunk Itachi with a single hit.

^i dont think that genjutsu to death is possible :/ but the OP stated that KO/incap is a option too,

my vote goes to ban, he is to fast for any of itachis moves, even yata mirror can only protect him from one side, ban could also suck itachis stamina and strength so that using susanoo will already be a big burden,

i go with ban, by speed equal i go with itachi...

Itachi can't kill Ban but he can seal him with Totsuka Blade but it depends if Ban tries to dodge or not. Since Ban likes to rely on his Regenerationn, there's a chance he won't dodge it and try to take the sword head on which will result in him being sealed. And I'm pretty sure Itachi can incapacitate him with normal genjutsu or Tsukuyomi. Ban is faster but he wouldn't use Hunter Fest right off the bat and even with his superior speed, he'd still make eye contact with Itachi and that's all Itachi needs.

Though didn't Itachi once use genjutsu by pointing?

Err, how about genjutsu? I can't imagine Ban isn't going to look at Itachi. It's probably his best chance of winning and not Totsuka.

Hmm, I see that Ban has many chance to eye contact and took Itachi Genjutsu. And also has many change that Ban speed blitz and knock Itachi in one hit.

Well... should this match speed equalized for easier to decide?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Err, how about genjutsu? I can't imagine Ban isn't going to look at Itachi. It's probably his best chance of winning and not Totsuka.
Will genjutsu affect non-chakra beings? Verse equal should be specified if so

I'm not sure if speed should be equalized. If they were bloodlusted, it would be necessary since Ban would easily stomp Itachi. But since they're in character, it's likely that Ban would stand there and let Itachi's Totsuka Blade hit him since he wouldn't know of its sealing effect and Itachi can place him in genjutsu easily. So I'm not sure if it needs to be equalized.

Actually, if for whatever reason Itachi doesn't use genjutsu to incapacitate Ban before he gets killed, he can use Izanagi to come back to life and put Ban under genjutsu. So yeah, Itachi should win.

the problem with Itachi is that unless you have mental resistance feats of some sort, or prior knowledge of him, the most likely outcome is you're gona get beaten by genjutsu at the start because its extremely uynlikely you won't look at your opponent's face, if only to just see how he looks even...

this is similar to what happened with deidara or orochimaru..the fight starts with them looking at each other so Itachi kind of already won..

Ban could win if he chooses to instantly blitz Itachi before even taking a glance to see who the opponent is. but that's a terribly unrealistic scenario.

Going to go with itachi for better range and hax. I think we should stop using naruto characters that can use genjutsu/infinite tsukuyomi in vsbattles especially with speed equalized.

Itachi honestly one shots Ban. Sasuke was able to react to Haku in part 1 who is stated in the databooks to capable of moving at lightspeed with his Ice Mirrors. He reacted to him with only two Tomoe in his Sharingan. Itachi with a Mangekyo Sharingan will most definitely have no problem reacting to Ban. He was able to keep up with Kcm 1 Naruto would was stated to be as fast as Minato who is very relative to the speed of light. As well ocular Genjutsu is comfirmed to work on those without chakra because they inject chakra into the victims eyes. So Itachi will put him under Genjutsu and seal him with the Totsuka blade. Gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back